Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Rejuvenated- A Krishna/Rukmini OS (Page 6)

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Wow Shrutha, Lovely, mind blowing Smile . That is why they say it together as Srikrishna, Rukmini Sathyabhama as they were his 2 eyes to him. He could never weigh them at different scales. When the lord himself treats them equal, in par with each other, who are we to differentiate his love for them? Rukmini was soft while Bhama was innocent, Rukmini was simple while Bhama liked to keep herself glowing but both were divine and knew what their roles are and how they should behave. It need not have to be born together to be sisters, it is just the way you connect with people in your chosen destination or sasural. If you treat them as your own, they will embrace you as their own. If you have reservations, they will straight away treat you as an outsider. Be it MIL, FIL, SIL or BIL. Unless you treat them as your mother, father, sister & brother, don't expect them to shower their love on you as beloved. Its always give and take policy and since you are the new comer and one person, it is your responsibility to take the first step to get into the group or family. That is what lord was trying to show with his enormous family with harmony. Rukmini dotting Bhama, Bhama looking up to her for a sisterly pat,

You have written beautifully by weaving the characters in a nice bond. Keep it up and give us much more master pieces to read.Smile

ClapFantastic point Jaya :)

I know. There is a reason that we say 'Shri Shri Rukmini Satyabhama Samedha Venkata Krishna'
Thank you so much Jayaa Hug
They were His eyes; His Shri Shakti, His Bhu Shakti and His Prema Shakti. They are what helped Him accomplish what He did. They are the Prakriti to His purush. This is the reason I draw parallels between Sita Ma and Rukmini-Bhama. The way Sita Ma was to Shri Ram, Rukmini-Bhama were to Shri Krishna.

Yes, the evil force on earth was more during Shri Krishna's time that Sridevi could not share the burden to help him diminish the Asuri Shakthi alone and that is when Bhudevi came to support him as he had helped her to save her life & virtue from Hiranyaksha.

Jaya, Shri Devi and Bhu Devi are one and the same. Bhu Devi was in Sita Ma too; the only difference is, both Sri and Bhu were in Sita; in Krishna Avatar, they both took separate forms as Rukmini and Bhama.
That is why I draw parallels to Sita and Rukmini-Bhama.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:41am | IP Logged
@ Shrutha, Sita was Bhumija, daughter of Bhudevi and not Bhudevi herself. Every daughter will have certain or most of the characteristics of her mother

KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged

@ Shrutha, Sita was Bhumija, daughter of Bhudevi and not Bhudevi herself. Every daughter will have certain or most of the characteristics of her mother

She was Bhumija, and she becomes Van Devi later Tongue
It's a lengthy explanation of my thought process, which I will tell you tomorrow? As in, I will PM it to you. I have a long explanation of it :)

deejagi

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 04 May 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

She was Bhumija, and she becomes Van Devi later Tongue
It's a lengthy explanation of my thought process, which I will tell you tomorrow? As in, I will PM it to you. I have a long explanation of it :)
Great. fine with me Smile

KrishnaPriyaa

...Mirage... IF-Dazzler
...Mirage...
...Mirage...

Posted: 10 May 2016 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
So, I m done with reading some...lol.. Tha...I loved loved loved this Rukmini-Pradyumna-Bhama angle!! This one is indeed rejuvenating! Especially since now I m off to sleep, this one should give me some good dreams..lol..

KrishnaPriyaa

Meself IF-Rockerz
Meself
Meself

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Reserved! *mera sar mat fodna*

KrishnaPriyaa

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 31 May 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
loved the beautiful write up
truly divine
loved the bond you shared between  the wives of shri krishna

KrishnaPriyaa

AadhyaAashutosh Senior Member
AadhyaAashutosh
AadhyaAashutosh

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Srutha, this one is superb Clap
I always had an inclination to Rukmini-Krishna over all other his wives Confused I am unaware of the bond He shared with them which might be one of the reasons Embarrassed
I had a grin when Krishna & Bhama had an argument over Pradyumna LOL
Rukmini & Kanha were lovely Day Dreaming
Thanks for the pm, sweetheart Hug

KrishnaPriyaa

Go to top