Rejuvenated- A Krishna/Rukmini OS - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sumi-19

Yes ,.. Yes!!!!! u can give your pravachan. Want to know that how was the relation between krishna nad his wivesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
I am having problem with Star Sita pravachan not your pravachan!!!! πŸ˜†
I know πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aiyooo!! Why on earth didn't I read this earlier!😭 Sooo Beautiful!πŸ‘ I loved the way Satya handled Pradyumna!Reminded me of Kaikeyi-Ram.πŸ˜† The comfrtable banter between the three queens..so amazing to watch!πŸ˜ƒ And Krishna-Rukmani. That was magicalll..❀️ It so loevely in its own way..the way mytho stories have a different essence altogether!!Especially those of Sri Krishna.⭐️ Very well written!πŸ‘
Wowwiieee! Srutha... Great job dear
So soft and sweet
I must say you have your own command over emotions.πŸ‘

It made my day! But frankly, I like Bhama-Krishna more than Rukmini KrishnaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank you the PM and writing this beautiful piece.

Love,
Mahishee😳
Originally posted by EternalStars.

Aiyooo!! Why on earth didn't I read this earlier!😭 Sooo Beautiful!πŸ‘ I loved the way Satya handled Pradyumna!Reminded me of Kaikeyi-Ram.πŸ˜† The comfrtable banter between the three queens..so amazing to watch!πŸ˜ƒ And Krishna-Rukmani. That was magicalll..❀️ It so loevely in its own way..the way mytho stories have a different essence altogether!!Especially those of Sri Krishna.⭐️ Very well written!πŸ‘

Thank you Lakshmi πŸ€—
You didn't read it earlier because you were not online then πŸ˜›
I know right? 😳 Though people comparing Satya and Kaikeyi doesn't sit well with me. It gets overboard, and I burst πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Krishna-Rukmini was good? I have never written them before 😳

Krishna's stories teach us a lesson. Every little story is a life lesson for us. We have to see it right, and learn from it. Therein lies the basis of true knowledge.
Originally posted by Artist_Forever

Wowwiieee! Srutha... Great job dear
So soft and sweet
I must say you have your own command over emotions.πŸ‘

It made my day! But frankly, I like Bhama-Krishna more than Rukmini KrishnaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thank you the PM and writing this beautiful piece.

Love,
Mahishee😳

Thank you Mahii 😳

I love Bhama-Krishna πŸ˜‰
This piece is a challenge OS :P
Wow Shrutha, Lovely, mind blowing 😊 . That is why they say it together as Srikrishna, Rukmini Sathyabhama as they were his 2 eyes to him. He could never weigh them at different scales. When the lord himself treats them equal, in par with each other, who are we to differentiate his love for them? Rukmini was soft while Bhama was innocent, Rukmini was simple while Bhama liked to keep herself glowing but both were divine and knew what their roles are and how they should behave. It need not have to be born together to be sisters, it is just the way you connect with people in your chosen destination or sasural. If you treat them as your own, they will embrace you as their own. If you have reservations, they will straight away treat you as an outsider. Be it MIL, FIL, SIL or BIL. Unless you treat them as your mother, father, sister & brother, don't expect them to shower their love on you as beloved. Its always give and take policy and since you are the new comer and one person, it is your responsibility to take the first step to get into the group or family. That is what lord was trying to show with his enormous family with harmony. Rukmini dotting Bhama, Bhama looking up to her for a sisterly pat,

You have written beautifully by weaving the characters in a nice bond. Keep it up and give us much more master pieces to read.😊
Originally posted by deejagi

Wow Shrutha, Lovely, mind blowing 😊 . That is why they say it together as Srikrishna, Rukmini Sathyabhama as they were his 2 eyes to him. He could never weigh them at different scales. When the lord himself treats them equal, in par with each other, who are we to differentiate his love for them? Rukmini was soft while Bhama was innocent, Rukmini was simple while Bhama liked to keep herself glowing but both were divine and knew what their roles are and how they should behave. It need not have to be born together to be sisters, it is just the way you connect with people in your chosen destination or sasural. If you treat them as your own, they will embrace you as their own. If you have reservations, they will straight away treat you as an outsider. Be it MIL, FIL, SIL or BIL. Unless you treat them as your mother, father, sister & brother, don't expect them to shower their love on you as beloved. Its always give and take policy and since you are the new comer and one person, it is your responsibility to take the first step to get into the group or family. That is what lord was trying to show with his enormous family with harmony. Rukmini dotting Bhama, Bhama looking up to her for a sisterly pat,

You have written beautifully by weaving the characters in a nice bond. Keep it up and give us much more master pieces to read.😊

πŸ‘Fantastic point Jaya :)

I know. There is a reason that we say 'Shri Shri Rukmini Satyabhama Samedha Venkata Krishna'
Thank you so much Jayaa πŸ€—
They were His eyes; His Shri Shakti, His Bhu Shakti and His Prema Shakti. They are what helped Him accomplish what He did. They are the Prakriti to His purush. This is the reason I draw parallels between Sita Ma and Rukmini-Bhama. The way Sita Ma was to Shri Ram, Rukmini-Bhama were to Shri Krishna.

Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

πŸ‘Fantastic point Jaya :)

I know. There is a reason that we say 'Shri Shri Rukmini Satyabhama Samedha Venkata Krishna'
Thank you so much Jayaa πŸ€—
They were His eyes; His Shri Shakti, His Bhu Shakti and His Prema Shakti. They are what helped Him accomplish what He did. They are the Prakriti to His purush. This is the reason I draw parallels between Sita Ma and Rukmini-Bhama. The way Sita Ma was to Shri Ram, Rukmini-Bhama were to Shri Krishna.

Yes, the evil force on earth was more during Shri Krishna's time that Sridevi could not share the burden to help him diminish the Asuri Shakthi alone and that is when Bhudevi came to support him as he had helped her to save her life & virtue from Hiranyaksha.
Originally posted by deejagi

Yes, the evil force on earth was more during Shri Krishna's time that Sridevi could not share the burden to help him diminish the Asuri Shakthi alone and that is when Bhudevi came to support him as he had helped her to save her life & virtue from Hiranyaksha.

Jaya, Shri Devi and Bhu Devi are one and the same. Bhu Devi was in Sita Ma too; the only difference is, both Sri and Bhu were in Sita; in Krishna Avatar, they both took separate forms as Rukmini and Bhama.
That is why I draw parallels to Sita and Rukmini-Bhama.
@ Shrutha, Sita was Bhumija, daughter of Bhudevi and not Bhudevi herself. Every daughter will have certain or most of the characteristics of her mother