India-Forums

"Abb mera koi kuch nahi bigad sakta "-Aaru's words

ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
What a dialogue by aaru yday Wink
That dialogue "ab tum aa gye ho na..ab mera koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta aryan" Embarrassed. That dialogue depicted how much trust aaru has on aryan.. blind trust ...that she is thd safest with him..and nobody...can harm her in his protectionWinkEmbarrassed...that one dialogue stole the scene for meEmbarrassed...
Now im feeling sad even while imagining wat will happen when aryan will break her trust and ditch her CryCry.. again my poor soul will be broken completely.

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 20 April 2016 at 4:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

irshamanuelaemassbn_siddhi-GrilledCheese-Rozy77shravanfanSenoritaamorSanyaEternasoniadutta

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Yeah absolutely ,she always felt safe and secure wen Aryan is around .
I too thinking ,she will broke completely.
Hope aryan won't ever do this with her then it will get difficult for Aryan to gain her trust back 
 She is already in pain after knowing the truth of her  father ,I really want Aryan to be her side always 
I badly want those spoilers to be wrong 

Edited by soniadutta - 20 April 2016 at 4:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-

ashwariya_98 Goldie
ashwariya_98
ashwariya_98

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Yeah absolutely ,she always felt safe and secure wen Aryan is around .
I too thinking ,she will broke completely.
Hope aryan won't ever do this with her then it will get difficult for Aryan to gain her trust back 
 She is already in pain after knowing the truth of her  father ,I really want Aryan to be her side always 
I badly want those spoilers to be wrong 
I dont think spoilers will be wrong LOL since they need to shock the viewers..LOL to keep them intrigued to the  show..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekomasssbn_siddhi

Senoritaamor IF-Rockerz
Senoritaamor
Senoritaamor

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Moreover everything is too good for Aara
ssbn_siddhi Goldie
ssbn_siddhi
ssbn_siddhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashwariya_98

What a dialogue by aaru yday Wink
That dialogue "ab tum aa gye ho na..ab mera koi kuch nahi bigaad sakta aryan" Embarrassed. That dialogue depicted how much trust aaru has on aryan.. blind trust ...that she is thd safest with him..and nobody...can harm her in his protectionWinkEmbarrassed...that one dialogue stole the scene for meEmbarrassed...
Now im feeling sad even while imagining wat will happen when aryan will break her trust and ditch her CryCry.. again my poor soul will be broken completely.

Indeed it will break her completely to be ditched by man whom she trusted almost as much as she trusts her family or may be even more.Cry(More than her family it was his memories that was giving her strength to fight).

Though we all are hoping for some miracle that the spoilers don't turn out to be true but I guess they will be because as u said how will the story move forward. Hopefully CVs give a logical explanation of this 360 degree change and not some revenge logic.
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Yes! She has so much faith in him! But when he will ditch her, she will have a hard time believing a man again. First her father left her, then her loveCry
Jwalini IF-Sizzlerz
Jwalini
Jwalini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:22am | IP Logged
jo bhi hai im all in for that heartbreakCool vaise bhi you cant expect confession of leads so early right? So, we'll gey more intense and nok-jhok scenes of AaRaEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssbn_siddhiSanyaEterna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top