Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

India-Forums

La Douleur Exquise: Devakshi Drabbles Update Page 14 - 27.08.2016 (Page 2)

c85rie Senior Member
c85rie
c85rie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diksha0102

Awesome.
Really gripping OS.
Loved it Smile

Thanks a lot. Its a reward to hear this.

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Amazing... Amazing & Amazing... Plz keep writing.Embarrassed
_AmyChoco_ Goldie
_AmyChoco_
_AmyChoco_

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Damn..that was one heck of a writing. It was so good. Loved how Sona drew the differences between her own family n Dev's. And esp the part where she quite fondly thought ...( or is the apt word empathised?) of Dev, who maybe isn't so tough beneath all those layers.Her 'hurt' when Dev acknowledged her like all the other days was palpable. That kiss was a surprise!!

Hmm..on a serious note..do u think a 'surprise' kiss like this would happen in real life? Maybe..but just wanted to know ur thoughts :D

...what does the title mean?

Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 20 April 2016 at 5:35am
Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by c85rie

Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

Amazing OS.. I'm speechless after reading, absolutely loved how you have described the contrasting lives of Sonakshi and Dev and her feelings for him were also beautifully described by you.. Even though words were subtle you could just make out the same torment Dev was going through as Sonakshi.. 
Lovely writing, wish you'd continue this one and let us know what happens after the kiss and through the kiss and Dev's thoughts before and after the kiss.. Yikes, greedy me.. But please really consider continuing this one it'll be a great story.. 

It's a good thing that you got this idea off your chest, else we wouldn't get to read something so awesome.. 

Continue this if you can (please do continue it).. Write another one soon and continue writing it.. 

Love, 
Kashmi 

Hi Kashmi.. Thanks for so much praise. This story has so much potential and I sincerely hope it does not get lost between Mami and Khatri. Dev and Sonakshi's story cannot be childish/ filmy. Unless their emotions are tangled and passion is involved, I cannot see Dev commit. He is hard nut to crack. Let me see if I can get into his head. I am very bad with full fanfiction (no discipline) but OS I think I can manage it.
That I agree this story has a lot of potential.. And I hope the same.. I want Dev's and Sonakshi's story to be explored.. Dev will be a passionate lover I think given how passionate and the lengths he can go to for he the people he cares about.. Embarrassed
Totally go for an OS on the same if not an OS.. But do continue with this OS in background.. It would make a great story.. And given your skills I think you'll definitely crack the character named Dev.. Do continue.. Big smile
Zaya.hp Senior Member
Zaya.hp
Zaya.hp

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Beautiful OS! Really! It caught the essence of the story very aptly. Nothing overdone at all. This was very and I mean it absolutely very close to reality. If there's any chance you'd continue this, please do. Something in Dev's point of view, maybe? And do write more. You make a great writer! Clap
c85rie Senior Member
c85rie
c85rie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JyotiBThakur

Amazing... Amazing & Amazing... Plz keep writing.Embarrassed

Thanks for appreciating my effort.
c85rie Senior Member
c85rie
c85rie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _AmyChoco_

Damn..that was one heck of a writing. It was so good. Loved how Sona drew the differences between her own family n Dev's. And esp the part where she quite fondly thought ...( or is the apt word empathised?) of Dev, who maybe isn't so tough beneath all those layers.Her 'hurt' when Dev acknowledged her like all the other days was palpable. That kiss was a surprise!!

Hmm..on a serious note..do u think a 'surprise' kiss like this would happen in real life? Maybe..but just wanted to know ur thoughts :D

...what does the title mean?

Every family is unhappy in its own way. I read this line somewhere or a variant of it and it has stuck in my head. In this show Sona and Dev's characters have been established through this fact. Shona is a doctor, a middle class Bengali meritorious girl. Its a very real life characterization. She is bold and she talks and she is stable. Her family is very open.. the way her Dadi calls her bahu meri asha or the way sona asked her father do you cry? She believes in love and romance, not in a childish kind of way but as an adult. She has been working with Dev closely in his home environment so yes a level of empathy had to come.

Dev's primary motivators have been his mother, money and protection to 4 ladies in his house. His friend is happy go lucky but not as ambitious or hard working. He serves as a minder. His mama mami and son do not contribute positively for whatever reason. His secretary is efficient. His teachers are role models and society inconsequential. Dev is very repressed. For a person like Sona it is easily identifiable.

The kiss was a surprise but when I see them it can't be in phases. Let me explain better. I am following 3 shows right now. Dahleez, Rangrasiya(Yes i just discovered it and am slowly making my way through youtube and voot) and this show. Adarsh is privileged with a strong academic background and definitely power/ political leaning. He is free of harsh realities like poverty, abuse, social downfall and he reacts that way. There isn't aggression in him. To him love is to be celebrated. He can flirt, say cheesy dialogues and be a aashiq. Rudra is again complex but for him trust factor is an issue and he is very raw with his emotions. Temper tantrum every now and then and physical attraction is the first phase. Dev however, is repressed. He has seen his mother go through things which makes him worship her. But the mother is childish and insecure, she emphasizes on family and relations and kind of what he owes to her. The sisters- one resents him, the other two see him as a protector, someone they do not confide in neither joke around. With Tina the relationship is efficiency and professional.

Sona is the wild card. she enters his home and then layers start coming out. For her, a 27-28 confident feminist woman, the kiss is a celebration, a declaration of her intent for him. She has to fight for him. Her MIL is insecure, uneducated and she is a non vegetarian to boot. For Dev, even if he feels attracted to Sona, he can never make the first step. He is lost. This kiss was needed for Dev to realize that love of a woman can have these layers too. Something which is not to be shared with other siblings, he can be his true self and not play the protector all the time. And he is very logical. He has to be thrown out of his comfort zone.  I see it as reverse Knight in shining armour situation.

The title means unbearable pain of loving someone unattainable. It is french and I found it romantic. What do you think?

Edited by c85rie - 20 April 2016 at 7:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.hpFLW70Mimiii22...Dexterity...

c85rie Senior Member
c85rie
c85rie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn_Hue

That I agree this story has a lot of potential.. And I hope the same.. I want Dev's and Sonakshi's story to be explored.. Dev will be a passionate lover I think given how passionate and the lengths he can go to for he the people he cares about.. Embarrassed
Totally go for an OS on the same if not an OS.. But do continue with this OS in background.. It would make a great story.. And given your skills I think you'll definitely crack the character named Dev.. Do continue.. Big smile
[/QUOTE]
I have started thinking about Dev if you read my post about Adarsh Rudra and Dev but the layers are still coming out. Hopefully I can go somewhere with it. To me Dev as a lover is bound to be passionate and secretive and shy. 

Go to top