Naagin

India-Forums

Naagin
Naagin

SBSuspense 20Apr'Naagin climax revealed (Page 2)

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
If yamini is there in s2...i m sure i m not going to watch even if adaa is there ...character matter me more than actors ...and ekta is making jokee of everyone 
When sesha was turn negative I was ok i had hope may b sister United once again 

But yamini winning over every one lol ...she is human or what 

LuvArTi4ever IF-Rockerz
LuvArTi4ever
LuvArTi4ever

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
All these are speculations... Most likely RiVanya will die making way for season 2 reincarnation story
._Jyoti_. IF-Sizzlerz
._Jyoti_.
._Jyoti_.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Can't see Rivanya dieing :(
Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stopwatch12

Originally posted by Sutapasima

How sad Rivanya to die !! Cry
CryCry but yamini gaining powers and killing them...n she remaining is very bad...
infact rivanya shud fight against the evil yamini n shud get severely injured but shud still fight...
n then they shud get that mani 4m the evil...n kill her...n that mani shud fall away in to some jungle...
n this both shud die then by falling down 4m a cliff...reincarnation...
both shud meet love shud happen...n shud get to know about their earlier birth...
shud try  to find the mani...Sesha n GM shud exist n do pujas saying "jai maa kaali" n get older...
n new set of villans who are greedy about mani n twists...

but evil winning n rivanya to die...is a bit sad ending...

The story began with naagin taking her intekaam 
How can it end with incomplete mission 
Thisnis sad ending.  Yamini should have been killed first Cry
She is the evil mastermind Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stopwatch12

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
TFS...
i am not believing in this news...these were the same people ranting abt re-birth track for Hrisha...this is funny too...yamini gets power...Hrivanya dies and re-birth...no clue abt sesha...what is her fate in the climax...not believing it...the climax is a plain joke..deep down my heart i can believe that Hrivanya will die becos we have been predicting it since Day 1 even before the rumours were out...but such a stupid climax with no revelation abt sesha's fate...not believing it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stopwatch12shalluuu

shalluuu IF-Stunnerz
shalluuu
shalluuu

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

TFS...
i am not believing in this news...these were the same people ranting abt re-birth track for Hrisha...this is funny too...yamini gets power...Hrivanya dies and re-birth...no clue abt sesha...what is her fate in the climax...not believing it...the climax is a plain joke..deep down my heart i can believe that Hrivanya will die becos we have been predicting it since Day 1 even before the rumours were out...but such a stupid climax with no revelation abt sesha's fate...not believing it...
sesha  fate came into my mind too ...I think same sbs ppl said rivnya will die n sesha will realise her mistake n will kill yamini n guruma both ..now story is again changed ...I will only say I don't like rivnya due to over dosage of same type of romance on tv it's just my pov ...but still I m also not their blind hater that i want them to kill in the hand of yamini
4 culprits are no more due to shivsha bonding n only yamini was left ...so she need to b killed by rivnyaa or shivsha ( looks impossible ) ...only one culprit was left for rivnya n usme bhii rivnya is not winning ...I had same pov for sagar vidya in dulhan n same for rivnya...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged

they make news out of our speculation ..SBAS is not trustworthy ...rather we wait and watch...if they want to make season 2 thrilling from day one they will retain yamini too along with shesha...after rivanya are killed ..shesha may get hold of the mani and escape and this is how she stays young when they return and yamini would be in search of  shesha  ...this is my speculation bas based on the rumors floating around..
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slippery_chilka

Thanks Suta. I don't trust SBAS because they are the same people who kept harping on Shesha and Ritik ka last janam nonsenseLOL and most of their news are speculations like every other article we have read so far. I'd rather wait for official SBS/ SBB/ TOI/ TC articles..even though we all do expect and are prepared to see Rivanya dying.

Right but even Zoom which is a times group channel reported Rivanya will die and will take rebirth to seek revenge from Yamini and shesha 

Go to top