junejigar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys, i m sure ekta will forge that this is a 15 year leap n all the yeanger generation will not be over 15 years of age except pragati who wld be 16/17.

so haha - sit back and enjoy as in her usual style she weaves thru child romances

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Acc. to the articles, its an 18 year leap 😕
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
that's what i was thinking...the children look so big...

they should be like 15-16 yrs. old...& prags shud be 17-18....

how many year leap exactly?...14,15 or 18 yrs? 😕
nidstar 28 thumbnail
i thought they were taking a 14 year leap not 18. Well Ekta really needs to sort it out. Do you think that with Pragati all growing up etc thta saha will have kids aswell that she will be good mats or fall in love but when Gunn findes out she will say no and Sasha son will turn evil if he is nice or Stay nice if nice ,or evil nice or jus stay nice.
junejigar thumbnail
now that u talk of sasha - what happens to nikhil, aashoo, etc. v really have loads to think abt unlike ekta who conveniently forgets her characters
tania35 thumbnail
yh i knw wat u mean
wat abt gayatri i thought she was gud an she tuk her child wat if rajeshwari or trishna hav kidnapped her u neva knw
i kind of wntd gayatri an nikhil 2getha
ian sasha mite as well b wid gunn(dats if he turns gud)
desi_thugette01 thumbnail
Well itz actually a 18 year leap and Pragati already looks around 5 or 6 so she'll be like 19 20 and the rest of the kids will still be pretty young but Obviously Exta will amke them look older lol..
junejigar thumbnail
yea trust ekta to make youngsters look older n oldies look younger.