Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Vyom-Nimmi

anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Hello all
I have very recently started watching this show and I am really liking Vyom and Nimmi's couple.

But can someone plz give me a small brief about Vyom's character and answer the following questions.

Why Sujeet hates Nimmi 

y Pari was teary eyed seeing Nimmi's dupatta in Vyom's room..does Vyom and Pari have a history?

I know there are lot of questions but it would be great if someone can answer them.Smile

Plllzzz replySmile

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Pari was dating Vyom, cause he was a supposedly a rich guy...later when she realized that Sujeev hold the money power in that house, so she tricked Sujeev, showed him that they both slept with each other n forced him to elope n marry her.
As for Vyom, they always wanted to trap some girl to marry psycho Sujeev, so he was actually tricking her by dating her...so her marrying sujeev was the success of Vyom, Sharmili and Makdi's plan.

Post marriage when Pari got to know that Sujeev is a pyscho, she started seducing Vyom, by making him jealous...and Vyom again got attracted to her...they also had a mini track where she tells Vyom that she is pregnant with his child, and he actually gets worried that what will his mom n brother say, implying that they have slept with each other...Pari also did a natak of being pregnant of Sujeev's child once...so implying that she was sleeping with both the brothers.
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
when Sharmili found out how Vyom is getting trapped by Pari, she started searching for a girl for Vyom...but he was against it, as he had fallen for Pari again.
Later i dont know how and why but he started liking n caring for PReeti...

The reason Pari had tears in her eyes, cause she wants to rule both the brothers...and can't take it that Vyom had gotten physical with Nimmi (which is what she thought seeing Nimmi's discarded dupatta)
anshvi Goldie
anshvi
anshvi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Pari was dating Vyom, cause he was a supposedly a rich guy...later when she realized that Sujeev hold the money power in that house, so she tricked Sujeev, showed him that they both slept with each other n forced him to elope n marry her.
As for Vyom, they always wanted to trap some girl to marry psycho Sujeev, so he was actually tricking her by dating her...so her marrying sujeev was the success of Vyom, Sharmili and Makdi's plan.

Post marriage when Pari got to know that Sujeev is a pyscho, she started seducing Vyom, by making him jealous...and Vyom again got attracted to her...they also had a mini track where she tells Vyom that she is pregnant with his child, and he actually gets worried that what will his mom n brother say, implying that they have slept with each other...Pari also did a natak of being pregnant of Sujeev's child once...so implying that she was sleeping with both the brothers.

Oh my God...this is mad...tooo much of dramaLOL
anyways thanks a lot for the infoSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top