TORAL RASPUTRA INTERVIEW:I am happy to let go Balika Vadhu

Posted: 7 years ago

Toral Rasputra, the name needs no introduction. The powerhouse of talent is more popularly known as Anandi for her character portrayal in Balika Vadhu (Colors). The path breaking social drama, which went on to become an instant hit, is now set to witness a leap with the show being revamped. 

Before Toral bids adieu to her viewers and fans on screen, we caught up with her for a candid interview. The lady who describes herself to be an introvert is one of the most pleasing personalities we have ever met. Ask her about her journey, BCL, future projects, with a smile she replies to all the queries. For the readers of Tellychakkar.com, here is a special interview of Toral Rasputra.

Excerpts

First of all, as Balika Vadhu is all set to take a leap of 15 years with the old cast making an exit, are you happy with the decision or you still want to hold on?
I am extremely happy with the decision. Actually, after a super successful run of eight years, we all felt that the story was being dragged way too much. The series will soon witness a fresh story line, with many new faces. Though the initial concept and content was too good, the change was indeed needed. And now I believe that the audience will be able to enjoy something new.

How your journey has been in Balika Vadhu?
Well it has been a beautiful journey for me. Not everyone receives the chance of working with a veteran actor like Surekha (Sikri) ji. Balika Vadhu will always remain close to my heart, as I have learnt a lot from the show.

How do you think Balika Vadhu has helped you in shaping up your career?
Balika Vadhu is one show that has helped me explore myself not only as an actor but also as an individual. The character has made me more aware about the social scenario now. I feel more responsible and pay more attention to social issues than before.

Given a chance would you like to actively get involved for a social cause?
Why not. Though I am not planning anything as of now, if I ever get a chance then there's no harm to be a part of the noble cause.

Post Balika Vadhu what kind of shows would you like to take up?
I would love to try my hands in comedy genre. I know initially audience might be reluctant in accepting me in such roles, but I am sure that eventually they will. I remember, when I started as Anandi, everyone was not willing to accept me with arms wide open. But, now they recognize me as Anandi, not as Toral. What more can I ask for?

Do you think that the marital status of an actress restricts her scope in the industry?
I don't think so. I continued with Balika even after being married. Now, Mahhi Vij is all set carry on with the legacy, who is also leading a conjugal life. Hence, I don't think ones marital status has any connection with her work. If an actress can perform the role offered to her, then other things hardly matter.

How is Toral in personal life?
(After a hearty laugh) You should ask that question to people around me. They will be able to answer it better. (Laugh) If you seriously ask me, then I will define myself as a simple, introvert girl, whose priority is work and takes time to get along (smile).

You are playing for Box Cricket League this year. Do you think the series will show a candid side of your personality?
Of course it will. Many are curious about how I am in real life, so this is indeed a good opportunity to know how I am.

What are your future plans?
It's very simple. If I receive a good project I will give a positive nod to the offer, if I don't then I may go on a long vacation, travelling from here to there.

Source:Tellychakkar
Edited by Ninaa - 7 years ago

TFS

Loved Toral's interview.

Her interview is so similar like Siddharth's interview.

Loved these lines of Toral:

How do you think Balika Vadhu has helped you in shaping up your career?
Balika Vadhu is one show that has helped me explore myself not only as an actor but also as an individual. The character has made me more aware about the social scenario now. I feel more responsible and pay more attention to social issues than before.

She looks happy, content with what she achieved. She is grounded, carried herself in a very decent, dignified manner

And taking everything so gracefully. Hope to see her like this always which is very difficult being in this industry but she managed to do that.

She has proved herself as Anandi.

All the best to her.

Hope to see her soon in some other show
Thanks for sharing.

All the best to Toral.

Won't mind seeing her in reality shows as well though she had not talked anything about that.
TFS

All the best to Toral

Will miss u.. please come back soon .. 
TFS

She indeed comes across as a pleasing down-to-earth personality.

All the best to Toral Rasputra for her future projects.

All the best Toral... You did brilliant job. Wish you a prosperous career ahead. I am actually very sad last couple of days that my old Balika Vadhu is ending. Missed a lot Sid and now you...But move on. See you in different show...I WILL NOT WATCH IT ANYMORE. None of the new people is my favorite.
Once again a very best of luck...๐Ÿค—
TFS
Thank you Toral for playing Anandi.

All the very best wishes for her future endeavours.

Hope she remains as she is grounded.

Hope to see her back soon on screen with a new show fiction or non fiction.
TFS
Best wishes to Toral!!

Luved Toral's positive n encouraging attitude towards her successors!๐Ÿ‘
Answers r so honest n cute๐Ÿ˜†
All d Best Toral!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Luking forward 2 see u soon in a new roleโค๏ธ
toral or anandi  i respect both ...