India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Did you like Hasee toh phasee? (Page 4)

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
you know guys its funny...until recently i had only heard the songs and had seen the movie in pieces here and there...
in fact honestly speaking i didnt even think that sid knew much acting and that he was just a pretty boy...i thought that pari had wasted her time with this movie...but one fine day i watched the movie and it was a revelation...

what a beautiful , charming , original movie...

and Sid has such a nice , sophisticated , subtle acting style...i have become his fan...Nikhil suited his acting style to the hilt...i loved how current the character was...i loved how the leads grappled with today's issues and today's dilemmas...it was refreshing to see and actor underplaying rather than the in-your-face acting style of most of the bollywood...

of cource Pari doesnt need any praises she is sooo good...loved her in this one too...

infact the entire ensemble in the movie from meeta's dad to nikhil's parents and the entire family were great...small small moments were so brilliantly portrayed they just touch your heart...

my most fav scene in the movie is when nikhil  and meeta come in the car after the ruined party and he says funny stuff like vighn ho and siddhi vinayak ka ek chakka kam kaata uska punishment ho...and of course the hum yahan date par nhi aye we are locked in...

also that scene when nikhil and meeta are on that swing...i just loved Sid here...

i also loved their clothes...this is how real life people dress...

and of course the music...Manchala , ishq bulava and zehnaseeb are beautiful...

sometimes when simple , sensible movies dont do really well i feel bad coz then we have to contend with badly acted and crafted movies...this film deserved a better result... 

Padfoot_Prongs IF-Sizzlerz
Padfoot_Prongs
Padfoot_Prongs

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I watched it for 20 minutes. The faces Parineeti's char was making forced me to stop it. It was damn irritating. Plus I don't like the story about future-Jeeja running away with future-Saali. It was disturbing where guy is in relationship with elder sister for 2-3 years and then left her for the younger one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195Zeeliciousxo

Arshi1195 IF-Dazzler
Arshi1195
Arshi1195

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Nope. I like the songs, but really disliked the movie. The characters come off as selfish etc... at the end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxo

nikki1211 Goldie
nikki1211
nikki1211

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
selfish may be but not insensitive...clearly there were issues between nikhil and karishma...
and in my humble opinion it is much better to face the truths about a failed relationship rather than continuing with it and both the partners suffering forever...like karishma said shadi ke baad breakup nhi divorce hota hai...

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
It's funny that people are/were dispoointed with Sid's character just because he leaves the elder sister for Meeta!

Throughout the film, the elder sister has been shown as a self-centered, demanding, stubborn character who was not at all appreciative towards Nikhil, no matter what lengths he would go to appease her!  Rather she was always so insulting, sulky. They had no understanding between them whatsoever!
On the other hand, Nikhil and Meeta connected from the word go!

I was happy Nikhil did not ruin his, Meeta's or the elder sister's lives by comprising for the sake of a 6 yr old love-less relationship.

nikki1211

Zeeliciousxo IF-Dazzler
Zeeliciousxo
Zeeliciousxo

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:05am | IP Logged
If Nikhil was so unhappy with the elder sister he should have left her a long time ago - for HIS happiness - instead of leaving her for her younger sister. That is wrong so many levels!

Hated the movie.

GrumpyTheCat

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Loved the movie ..specially sid ...his best performance till date

nikki1211

Go to top