i just hope their is no leap n sid-dd stay in the show

urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
its really a stupid decision by zee n cvs...😭
Please nilanjana mam n zee if u guys stalk india forums..then i wanna let u know that this is a very big stupidity to remove dd-sk from etr2..Both hve always given u trp..cvs hve been hell bent on showing only negativities...

i just hope a miracles happen n dd-sk stays in d show because no matter the situation was dd-sk gave their 100% ..plzzz cv galat decision mat lo...

ps: i dont want negative answer to my post,..this post is for true raga lover..only true raga lover will like n support..

#peace

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishtyDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i  will miss raga. loved the monets of raga whch we got
but the problem is nilu was never interested in showing a love story. even now there is a scope of showing a beuatiful love story  but they hav edifefrent plans what to do. so it is better they leave than being in this scrap. becoz again she will bring some stupid idea and useless actors
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both of em , deserves a much better Show ! The creatives of this show has proven it time and again that all they can do is destroy an amazing story . 

So we can't expect much from em , in the future too ! 

lena1280 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope our couple will leave the show will of course break when they're out, but then most likely we will see both of them in a new role, and it will be very interesting to see their new reunion, although I think their new life will be new, more serious problems with communication and it seems to me that they will be first to test each other's hatred and see what happens let's see what we have prepared writers🥱
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you, Drashti and Siddhant are the bestest RaGa we would have asked for.