Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Lak's Piclicious World ~ 17 ~ new thd opened (Page 89)

DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -lakshmi-

Image result for love dividers animated gif

This is beautiful, absolutely awesome Heart Maaan its too good, love like totally love the message 'its when he looks into your eyes' esp the way maan looks at Geet i for one thought them two would end in reality together but Cry Nishti is good enough for me LOL
Funny thing i just watched Kurbaan this morning actually woke up at 8 not to miss it, its another thing watching it on telly

My dil goes mmm mmm mmm

n my heart goes sighhhDay Dreaming like entering a dream LOL I've never come across any coupl which im physho about apart from these two however Sunny-Chad come close HeartLOL

Image result for colours divider transparent

This is beautiful, its got the Geet twist Wink I cant wait for this. Pardes is one of my all time faves, maybe coz i watched it after Geet and it reminded me of it kinda, i don't know the backdrop is somwat similar plus SRK was amazing in it and that girl is so pretty. anyway that excitement has died down a little seeing the new guy, i don't like himCry not that i liked the previous one either but my brain was getting used to it and now theres someone new who i totally don't like CryCryCry n i don't know why

Image result for divider transparent animated gif

Greeny maaan LOL didn't you say Gurmeets making a prince movie, well his a prince in it or something, you know what i mean right. Anyway is it out, maybe would watch it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lakshmi-

DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 4:14am | IP Logged

n i thought Rashmi made you work like hell, but Avi's 2x ahead, itna sara editsShocked bechari lakshmi your probably editing even in your dreams LOL

OK OK SEIZE FIRE GIRLS, just joking
But LOVED the edit, i think i sadi the same on Avi's thread, which reminds me i need to read the epi now so less talking more reading, thats not guna happen, me not talking ConfusedLOL

nice banner

tum pagal hogaya hoAngry, i've nearly had a heart attack, you should know i don't do horror whether thats the movie, the sounds or pics. Poor little heart just jumped out it cage and made a mad dashLOL
I wonder what you went through while making this edit LOL poor you Cry

Simple things at times is the most pleasing to the eyes, this is amazing. beautiful not that im saying it was any less work, im sure it took just as long but beautiful edit. This, Avi's and the Pardes and the first kurbaan hua are amazing edits, lets not talk about the horror one again ufff Ouch I'm home alone and scary things isn't my cup of tea with a house filledd with peeps nevermind when im alone LOL

-lakshmi-

DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sophiexx

@ sophiexx
thanks for the comment dear...

u sneek peeked in between ur nephew time for meHug... tight waala hug for u

hope now he is happily enjoying his ben 10Big smile

aww i was defo counting on the tight wala hug Hug esp after the bashing my ears got LOL
Hope your good, Ben 10 awww the memories Day Dreaming yep i was one of those old ben 10 watchers then again i wasn't that old LOL My nephew on the other hand watches ben and Holly (i think) its for infants about this elf and a fairy as boring as it was i think i'm warming up to it. Next you'll find me in a dummy LOL joining my 2 yr old nephew LOL

enjoy with ur nephew... its good he is small, so he wont be used to much use of remote , u see for changeing channels

here i have to bear shinchan, doreamon, power rangers all in combinationLOL

you must be having fun combo TV LOL
he's going up so fast, yesterday was Eid and he's learnt a new word beautiful so he's going and complementing all of us. Imagine that a 2yr old shouting beautiful or you look beautiful Fufu in front of a dozen guest, blimey i was blushing to death, wonder what would happen when he's older. Wink

-lakshmi-

DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dqno1

[QUOTE=dqno1]

This is beautiful, Lakshmi's done an amazing job. Now i know what you mean by those posts 'mera banners sab se best' i do agree with you then again you don't leave us with a chose Wink LOL

ye baat Thumbs Up

LOL  sophie too agrees with u

i too love this bannerHug

Shocked how did this come here Shocked shock mode itll take a while to get over it LOL

magicccLOL

Magic - oh please i know that stuff don't exist, I'm not a 6yr old
Unicorns, fairies and witches on the otherhand do LOL

-lakshmi-

Rashmi... IF-Stunnerz
Rashmi...
Rashmi...

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 4:35am | IP Logged

n i thought Rashmi made you work like hell, but Avi's 2x ahead, itna sara editsShocked bechari lakshmi your probably editing even in your dreams LOL

But LOVED the edit, i think i sadi the same on Avi's thread, which reminds me i need to read the epi now so less talking more reading, thats not guna happen, me not talking ConfusedLOL

nice banner

tum pagal hogaya hoAngry, i've nearly had a heart attack, you should know i don't do horror whether thats the movie, the sounds or pics. Poor little heart just jumped out it cage and made a mad dashLOL

Simple things at times is the most pleasing to the eyes, this is amazing. beautiful not that im saying it was any less work, im sure it took just as long but beautiful edit. This, Avi's and the Pardes and the first kurbaan hua are amazing edits, lets not talk about the horror one again ufff Ouch I'm home alone and scary things isn't my cup of tea with a house filledd with peeps nevermind when im alone LOL

@ Bold and Big
Na Sophie..
Kaam to main hi jyada karwaati hoon... baneer banaate time main uske sir par sawaar rahti hoon step by step dekhne ke liye... aur lakshu Sapne me nahin bechaari sach me raat ko banner banaati hai mera.. tabhi to yaariyaan ki har update par ek new title haiLOLLOLLOL

Hello Sophie..How are you?
aaj kal eid ka chand bani hui hoEmbarrassed

-lakshmi-

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Made exclusively for my induEmbarrassed

Hope u look it induTongue

ab mat bolna mein kuch nahi karti tumhaare liyeAngry

KH sequence is a scene where i have made max number of edits...
so bringing new edit in this scene is real hard it seems nowLOL
but still tried!

beautiful edit lakshu.. finally indu keliye banahi diyaLOLLOLLOLwo khushi se pagal hogayi hogi... but edit is super..kh scene ka edits sab ache hi lagthe hai... i liked the idea one still and gifClappar bg ka colour thoda pasand nahi aayiTongueab maaro mat.. 

My dil goes mmm mmm mmm

I love this pic tho socha edit karti hooLOL

This pic always remains special for maaneetians... beautiful pic and u made more beautiful by doing edit Clap
Image result for colours divider transparent

Excited to see DD in the new serial...

Different edit  i think... any one liked??

this is really a different try from ur side... liked the bg and the colour mixture in this pic.. choosen perfect pic for this type of editClap

Image result for divider transparent animated gif

A dp edit for ValliBig smile

GC ke new pic haiBig smile...

looking handsome in indian dress naEmbarrassed

PLS SCROLL DOWN

ROFLROFLmujhe iss edit ko dekhne ke baad yehi aathi hai humeshaROFLwo dialogue soch kar jail walaROFLbut the edit is very nice especially wo jail wala... kaise ek aur gc ko ghusadiyaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DaftGirk-lakshmi-

priya111111 IF-Stunnerz
priya111111
priya111111

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Avi ki banner ne entry maar li re after a long timeDancing

ab patha nahi agla number kab aayegaDay Dreaming

about the banner... umm kya kahooo... writer loved it and i just love that feelingLOL
i loved the colouring and the pics placement... aur mainly maan ka gif and how perfectly it got blended with the bg...Clap

An arshi banner for Crystal Flames

achi hai yeh banner... not as a maaneetian but as a editor kehthi hoonLOLLOLmujhe utna pasand nahi aayi yeh edit...edges finishing teek nahi haiTongueblending teek se nahi hua... colour utna acha nahi lagaTongueTongueTongueab tu aur varu mujhe maarne na aajayeLOL

mera daraawna bannerLOL
Though it looks horrifying... i loved making this one...
rare chance to make a horror banner on maaneet naEmbarrassed
and thanks to almina for thisBig smile

When she gave me pics... that devil ka pic was so yuckyyy... sach mein he looks so horrible... meri editing ke baad thoda teek taak lag raha haiLOL

do share ur views regarding this ...
and writer log thoda horror stories likho na
 (only if u are going to ask me to make banners for thatLOL

LOL)

This is the perfect  horror edit... horror feel aarahi hai isse dekthe hi... especially wo blood falling wala and the title the way u wrote...ClapClapClap

and last but not at all the least

Header for rashmis yaariyaanBig smile

is update mein geet ko shaadi karaakar bhej dia rashmi ne dilli se door ... maan se doorCry

ab waiting ki mein kab paas waale headers banaaooLOL

ab headers ka kya kya boloon ...ek ek header ek ek speciality... lage raho ...jab tak teri dimaag aise hi plane ki tarah daudthi hai tab tak aise hi apne haath ko bhi daudathi raho editing mein... rashmi khush ... tu khush... aur readers bhi khushLOL
--------------------------------------------------
LIKE AND COMMENT
har baar karo bolne ki kya zaroorat
kiya karo naEmbarrassed

-lakshmi-

DaftGirk IF-Dazzler
DaftGirk
DaftGirk

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rashmi...

nice banner

@ Bold and Big
Na Sophie..
Kaam to main hi jyada karwaati hoon... baneer banaate time main uske sir par sawaar rahti hoon step by step dekhne ke liye... aur lakshu Sapne me nahin bechaari sach me raat ko banner banaati hai mera.. tabhi to yaariyaan ki har update par ek new title haiLOLLOLLOL

Hello Sophie..How are you?
aaj kal eid ka chand bani hui hoEmbarrassed

of course duh-brain me. Rashmi and less banners don't sound right LOL raat ko poor Laks and tum laks ke sir par Shocked how does that work for you

Im good hun, how are you. Sorry i was going to drop by Yariyaan to say im super busy and will drop by once im free

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi...-lakshmi-

Go to top