Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susegad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: dqno1

Bingo Avi!!!! Tumne mere muh ki baat cheen li. This the exact song that immediately came to my mind the moment I saw this edit๐Ÿ˜ณ

Susegad thumbnail

Kitne baar dekh chuki hoon iss dhage pe aake iss edit ko.
Kabhi kabar tum aise edits bana deti ho ki my heart literally stops looking at them.
The one that made me feel like this before this was your edit about the light and darkness and now this one.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sometimes you across a book, a movie, a quote a picture that stay with you forever and every once in a while you are reminded of it and it brings a smile on your face.
This is going to be one of those pics for sure.

I want to say so much and feel frustrated and inadequate at not being to properly express the beauty of this.
Wish I had a knack for poetry, but sadly I don't.
Just know that I absolutely have been bowled over by this one.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Susegad thumbnail

Isko dekh ke ek hi khayal aaya 
Drashti = Masti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Glad you made these. Not enough can be said about these two. Our country does not have the best environment out there, especially for sportsmen. They won in spite of that.
Truly inspiring women.๐Ÿ‘

-lakshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Susegad

Kitne baar dekh chuki hoon iss dhage pe aake iss edit ko.
Kabhi kabar tum aise edits bana deti ho ki my heart literally stops looking at them.
The one that made me feel like this before this was your edit about the light and darkness and now this one.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sometimes you across a book, a movie, a quote a picture that stay with you forever and every once in a while you are reminded of it and it brings a smile on your face.
This is going to be one of those pics for sure.

I want to say so much and feel frustrated and inadequate at not being to properly express the beauty of this.
Wish I had a knack for poetry, but sadly I don't.
Just know that I absolutely have been bowled over by this one.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

am THUD

some comments make me feel so proud of myself๐Ÿ˜†... sachi  ... and thanks to u for  making me feel this awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ
-indu- thumbnail

commented on page 76
-lakshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -indu-

Res...

Ummed hai ki jaldi unres karungi... ๐Ÿ˜†

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yipppeee... Time to Unres...๐Ÿ˜†...

bahaaron phool barsaao meri pyaari indu aayi hai๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ก... pehela yeh laal chehra rakhle... main thodi der kya aayi,... tumne sab ko baant diye apne edits... kabhi kabhi hum par bhi meherbaan hua karo LD...no D... only L๐Ÿ˜ก

mera D cheen li tumne

Sab edits abohut hi ache hain... Do dil wala is on top of Todays edits... I simply loved it... kaash zara jaldi dekh ti uspe pehle hanku daal deti... 

Thanks DARLING ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... wo kisine use nahi kiya tho meine apne siggy dabbe par daal di๐Ÿ˜†

And second one the Lost in you... Ufff... Geet ki aakhen.. Maan ko dekhte hain unhe kuch hojata hain... sirf usse hi dekh ti hain๐Ÿ˜ณ... I Loved the chutku GIF...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

mujhe bhi wo geet gif bahut pasand aayi more than maans... thats y made that๐Ÿ˜ƒ... kya aankhein hai geet ki๐Ÿ˜ณ

and DD edit as ususal Cool๐Ÿ˜Ž... bas zyada hawa na aaye.. kahi poori ki poori uss gayi toh๐Ÿคฃ

fir plain bg hi hotha๐Ÿ˜†

and ur Banners are always unique... Mujhe Maaneet ka cross connection wala zyada acha laga... uska color and the Heart is making it the winner between the two...

.Yaaayyy Maaneet jeet gaye๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿ˜† chalo acha hai... but i have a doubt ... usmein maaneet hai is liye tho nahi๐Ÿ˜‰

Banao.. banao... sab ke liye heards.. dividers... banners... sab banao... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ok jaisa aapka hukum DARLING๐Ÿ˜ƒ...

REPLIED ABOVE IN RED
Edited by -lakshmi- - 7 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Chahe koi kuch bhi kahe

MY banners are the bestem best ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5