Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiShbala TS "DaMn yOu" ||COMPLETED @PG 27|| (17/06) (Page 4)

--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishuv

Originally posted by --Evil_Angel--

Originally posted by --Evil_Angel--

Res

Aaniya post one whichever is long. We are ready to read both of them. Even I thought I would come here after exams but I just Can't refrain myself from checking IF !

Hiii..sowmiya...U knw naa exam ke tym hi students love to do evry other thing apart from studyingROFL ROFL
Hey aaniya dear! The title perfectly suits the storyWink'damn you'. How many times yaar ?Big smile
Hehe... But hey wait... Its just the starting.. Madhu wuld really do something dumbWinkin next partROFL
I can clearly see that you are affected by organ donation. It's indeed a good thing. But your leads are planning to do it while living itself !
Oh yes... Am affected by organ donation thing...but not mine...other people's organ[:O)] ROFL wanna participateQuestion ROFLhehe..
Seee..my leads are too keen to donate organs but not their ownROFL ROFL

This is one of the most funny bittuji yaar. He is afraid of his chief but in the presence of madhubala, he shed away all his inhibitions !LOLLOL
Hahaa.. In madhu's presence bittuji gains confidence... In alone his chief would eat him up raw naaaLOL
madhu's behaviour towards RK seems that they are not just a boss and employee !
Ya.. U got the cue.. They arnt good boss & employeeEvil Smile
Do continue soon...

Tongue Smile thanks Embarrassed

OMG aaniya I got the cue ? Yipeee...
You are right during the exam tym students do every other thing apart from studyingLOLLOL
Yeah yeah I can clearly see your leads wanted to donate others organs! Rk's kidney and madhu's eyesClapEven I am ready to help you donate others organWink
Sowmiya... Deary... Am talking about Me donating ur organs..ROFL ROFL ROFL yup... They are close foeWink

Aaniya ...Angry. Love to hate you dear !!LOL
heheee... Chill girl chill... Take a chill pillROFL ROFL.. No offence meant...Big smile ahaan..!! Love ur hatred dear..!! Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurish

Wow! I am first on your first ever story...
Yeah...omg lucky me... To have u first in my story..Star
PartyDancing
I will tell u a little secret baby...
Okkiess... Tell... Tell... Ears to ears secretWink
I have come first on many first time stories & all those writers stories have come a huge hit... & they r well apppreciated... You know... I am a lucky charm! ROFLSo i hope u will get more readers to acknowledge ur beautiful work purely based on your writing skills & not on my charm hahaha! Good luck!Thumbs UpBig smile

for me... Getting such comment from a sweetheart..lovely..talented..respected writter like u is a big thingHeartu like it.. Am so happy for that... Ahh..!! Ur a baby lucky charm..no doubtApprove ROFL
Loved the start!Clap
It was funny! & Rishbala seems crazy here..LOL
They love to swear i guess haha..
Yup.. They are crazy but madhu is lil more crazy... & well rk.. U know company matters.. So he is influenced by madhuWink Rk wanted to pluck madhu's eyes & she wanted to cut his kidney! LolLOL
Btw what relationship they share?? Pati Biwi? Or frienemy?? Or Arrogant boss's arrogant secretary??
Umm.. The second one frienemy & thatz too cause of madhu in childhood..will clear that in next part...
Whatever! I m sure this 'DAMN YOU' couple r gonna be fun to read!WinkLOL
Shall we waiting for the next update...

Ya.. Letz am planning to update on sunday..SmileGood luck for ur exams dear!

Thanks dearyStarEven my exams are nearing... But i cant stay away from forum...like u...LOL
am forced to stay away... Coz rishbala never let me concentrate on studies ..LOL& all the best for ur upcoming exams..Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuvmadhurish

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mona_90

Congrats for your new story and phone.. Sweet,cute and funny part ya rk and madhu kitna fight karta hai aur bituji balika bakara banjat hai dono ka fight ma lol aur madhu ka wo kidney and buffallo dialouge was funny and bittuji vi kya kehta rehta hai lol.. Waiting for next.. All the best for your exam Smile
hii.. Mona thanks dear... Ya.. Wht to do madhu rk kavi seedhe muh baat hi nai karte..!! Unhappyhehe ... Bittuji is rk's personal target..Winkam glad u like it... Thanks for wishes mona...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:40am | IP Logged
unresd my comment on page 4 Embarrassed
.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Awesome and Hilarious Start
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

First of all congrats dear for starting a story and that too with so much of TashanWinkWink
Thank you so much ishu..Big smile

Coming to the story - it was just uproariousROFLROFLROFL

Gosh this trio is superbly amazingClapClapClap and you presented their cute fights and arguments over each other in such a comical way that I actually held my bed from preventing myself from falling down while reading this updateROFL
Haha... Thanks... Btw ur fall from bed would be more hilarious... I can imagine.. ,ROFL ROFL Am so glad u like it...

I guess in almost all the lines of story , you have justified the title's nameLOLLOLLOLDamn You .
Lol.. Rishbala were soo very offended with each other naa..WinkWell well well even I have some serious Damn you things to say to you , like :

Okkk...okk.. Say... Am all eyes & ears to you..ROFL ROFL lol..
a) Damn you girl ! that you stopped the story at such an interesting point
Umm.. Sorry for that.. Actually i was quite skeptical about the story... So gave a short part..Tongue
b) Damn you girl ! that your exams aren't over else we could have got some fast and lengthy updatesROFLROFLROFL

I am totally totally with u on this... Damn exams...Angry
... I have written an update.. All i need is to post.. But not getting time to type it..LOL
So what relationship do Rishbala share ?? Spouse or professional or childhood friends or neighbours ?? Ishu wants to knowROFLROFL
Welll.. When The Ishu Mata wants to know , how can i keep mumROFL ROFL.. Rishbala were childhood enemy thatz too for a comical reason.. That will be on next part...TongueYou wrote fabulous dialoguesClapClap

It was a very nice update and totally enjoyed it . Keep it up dearThumbs Up
thanks for reading & this lovely comment ishu..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Purimadhurish

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Tanmaya.

Awesome and Hilarious Start
thanks... Am glad u like it...Smile