Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiShbala TS "DaMn yOu" ||COMPLETED @PG 27|| (17/06) (Page 3)

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Evil_Angel--

Originally posted by vishuv

Res

Aaniya post one whichever is long. We are ready to read both of them. Even I thought I would come here after exams but I just Can't refrain myself from checking IF !

Hiii..sowmiya...U knw naa exam ke tym hi students love to do evry other thing apart from studyingROFL ROFL
Hey aaniya dear! The title perfectly suits the storyWink'damn you'. How many times yaar ?Big smile
Hehe... But hey wait... Its just the starting.. Madhu wuld really do something dumbWinkin next partROFL
I can clearly see that you are affected by organ donation. It's indeed a good thing. But your leads are planning to do it while living itself !
Oh yes... Am affected by organ donation thing...but not mine...other people's organ[:O)] ROFL wanna participateQuestion ROFLhehe..
Seee..my leads are too keen to donate organs but not their ownROFL ROFL

This is one of the most funny bittuji yaar. He is afraid of his chief but in the presence of madhubala, he shed away all his inhibitions !LOLLOL
Hahaa.. In madhu's presence bittuji gains confidence... In alone his chief would eat him up raw naaaLOL
madhu's behaviour towards RK seems that they are not just a boss and employee !
Ya.. U got the cue.. They arnt good boss & employeeEvil Smile
Do continue soon...

Tongue Smile thanks Embarrassed
OMG aaniya I got the cue ? Yipeee...
You are right during the exam tym students do every other thing apart from studyingLOLLOL
Yeah yeah I can clearly see your leads wanted to donate others organs! Rk's kidney and madhu's eyesClap Even I am ready to help you donate others organ Wink

--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Insaneniyu

Interesting start
Loved rk n Madhu fight it was amazing
thank you... am glad u like it.. Tongue
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Res

Aaniya post one whichever is long. We are ready to read both of them. Even I thought I would come here after exams but I just Can't refrain myself from checking IF !

Hiii..sowmiya...U knw naa exam ke tym hi students love to do evry other thing apart from studyingROFL ROFL
Hey aaniya dear! The title perfectly suits the storyWink'damn you'. How many times yaar ?Big smile
Hehe... But hey wait... Its just the starting.. Madhu wuld really do something dumbWinkin next partROFL
I can clearly see that you are affected by organ donation. It's indeed a good thing. But your leads are planning to do it while living itself !
Oh yes... Am affected by organ donation thing...but not mine...other people's organ[:O)] ROFL wanna participateQuestion ROFLhehe..

This is one of the most funny bittuji yaar. He is afraid of his chief but in the presence of madhubala, he shed away all his inhibitions !LOLLOL
Hahaa.. In madhu's presence bittuji gains confidence... In alone his chief would eat him up raw naaaLOL
Do continue soon...

You are right during the exam tym students do every other thing apart from studyingLOLLOL
Yeah yeah I can clearly see your leads wanted to donate others organs! Rk's kidney and madhu's eyesClapEven I am ready to help you donate others organWink
Sowmiya... Deary... Am talking about Me donating ur organs..ROFL ROFL ROFL yup... They are close foeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

Res
Unres
Superb start
Thanksss Big smile
manna43 Goldie
manna43
manna43

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Really funny n cute.Madhu n rk r fighting like tom n jerry.Bittuji also got tongue. Love Mr mellow dramatic kundra.
Update when u r free.Study hard.
Best of luck.
Thanks for pm.
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manna43

Really funny n cute.Madhu n rk r fighting like tom n jerry.Bittuji also got tongue. Love Mr mellow dramatic kundra.
Update when u r free.Study hard.
Best of luck.
Thanks for pm.
am glad u lyk it... Yup... Bittujii get his tongue only in presence of madhu... As in alone rk wuld have bbbed him naa... Wink thanks fr encouragemnt dear... Smile

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 21 April 2016 at 9:34am
madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Unresed my comment on pg. 1
vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Res

Do continue soon...

Yeah yeah I can clearly see your leads wanted to donate others organs! Rk's kidney and madhu's eyesClapEven I am ready to help you donate others organWink
Sowmiya... Deary... Am talking about Me donating ur organs..ROFL ROFL ROFL yup... They are close foeWink
Aaniya ...Angry. Love to hate you dear !!LOL

Go to top