Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiShbala TS "DaMn yOu" ||COMPLETED @PG 27|| (17/06) (Page 18)

--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

Superb update dear
Thanks dear..!!

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks for commenting #v.p.joshi..Smile
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anntempleton

Fun update.Kiddo rk n madhu were so cute and naughty.It was funny reading their interaction.Table dialogue made me wonder whether madhu is actually studying MBA or not.
tnx dear..hehe..its jst dat she is nt intrstd in rk's compny
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for reading & commenting #Antempleton..Smile
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for reading & commenting #bianyamen..Smile
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RM14

OMG!! What an update ..Clap Star
Madhu and Rk LOL ROFL
and i loved this bossy baby Rk and pampered baby Madhu ..and how you wrote it ..LOL
awesome ..Star

Thankyou.. So much Deepti... Am so glad that you like it... I too loved writting baby madhu's part.. Coz somewhere mine childhood is similar to that in terms of health condition & parents protection & my love for ice cream... Lol..

][DIV]these two crazies and than Mr.Mehra ..all in all so crazy update ..Wink
well fb part cleared how enemity started ..
and the incident between Rk and Madhu itself also so different..and unique..LOL[

Hehe... He is going to be mad.. With this two crazies...Wink...

][DIV]loved loved this part ..enjoyed reading a lot.Big smile
and you included Mr.Mehra..well i am also Mehra ..LOL
so thanks adding my surname in it..good to see itEmbarrassed
i pity on Mr. Mehra ..how he would tackle with these two crazies ..Rk-Madhu..Wink
waiting for next update ..thanks for dedication dear.Hug

ur surname is too mehra... omg.. wht a coincidence.. from now i started believing in coincidence..LOL.. Thanks you so much for coming & reading.."! Smile
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bianyamen

That wasROFLROFL
WHAT IS THIS MADHU MADE OF?? She is CRAAAZYROFL

Hehe.. Sshe is made up of ice cream... After all for ice cream.. All the drama created..

she wasn't at all weak in her childhood she got hell of attitude and hell of a biteLOL

Lol.. Attitude & bite is sher birthright...Wink

and really did she hit her head as a kid or what LOL .. she is supposed to have got MBA right?
or maybe you meant she is part of the NBA because the way she was shooting these stupid question she would bag the place of team captainROFL

but seriously does she want him to loose the deal or what because if she continued like that he would become a taxi driver in nooo timeROFL
rofl... ur comment cracked me... i think madhu would have no problem.. even if rk becomes a taxi driver.. lol.. u see she is herself frustated with mr.mehra.. so she though.. why not irritated him more..ROFLThankyou sooo much for coming & reading..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bianyamen

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 15 May 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagingBlaze

Finally you have updated this chappyEmbarrassed]

Yeah... Finally.. Finally..ROFL

]

Ohk now coming to the update well it was one hilarious piece to readROFLROFLSo Rishbala are FRENEMIES but more than friends they are enemiesLOLLOLLOLI wonder if they will ever fall in love by the next update???LOLLOLLOL

Yup.. There are friend in front of their parents & enemies among themselves... Yup.. Their lovelogy is going to start.Wink

Oh Gosh can this RK ever behave normal rather than behaving bossy all the timeROFLLOL doing situp dialogue was quite funny and to top it up RK started eating Madz ice-creamLOLLOLLOLBut it's still hard for me to believe this as the reason for their enemityLOL

Kya kar sakte hai... Naam hi Rk hai... & being bossy is Rk's birthrightApprove ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLTable dialogue by Madz is too funnyLOLLOLLOLI am doubting Madz MBA degree now for asking such questionROFLROFLOh Madz the linj between table and signature is that- Dumbo girl! You need table to sign the documents by pen. How will you sign a doc with pen without placing it on a base??? Without placing a doc on table, while signing the documents it may damage the paper or the essence of that doc with shaky signature and legally any such company docs should be signed with a legible writing, so table is necessary with pen.D'ohD'ohD'ohPhewww finally I am able to explain Madz about the relationship between table and penROFLROFL

It was a great entertaining chappy and thoroughly enjoyed it.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedAnd yes Update SOONEvil SmileROFL

Yup... finally madhu got to know whats the link between table & signing.. thanks to you for that for explaining it sooo briefly..ROFL... with Rk.. its just that.. madhu have no interest in Rk & company ... & she herself is frustated with Mr mehra's table chant..ROFL ROFLThanks for reading & commenting ishu... Tongue Tongue Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pani.Puri

Go to top