RiShbala TS "DaMn yOu" ||COMPLETED @PG 27|| (17/06) - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
HellO LOveliesโญ๏ธFirst thing first..Thank yOu sooo much..For liking the first part..& dropping ur precious response..๐Ÿค—This part is Dedicating to all those who have like & commented here..Thanks..!! I have replied to all comment but in no particular order.. Its all messed up upto pgno.8...!!

Ishu... amm updating..๐Ÿ˜› & how can i not... u gave me rishbala's kasam...๐Ÿ˜ญ hayee...!!"
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...!!

PLZ DO LEAVE UR REVIEWS IN FORM OF LIKES & COMMENTS..!!
Here's the next part...

"
๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

PART-| (CONTINUES...)

DaMn YoU.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

.."Damn u Madhubala"
"Damn u kundra"
"Damn u chief"
"Bittuji OUT..!"
"okk chief" bittuji mumbled & walk out tailing behind madhu.
===================================
Its an important presentation today, Kundra group & Mehra group are going to collaborate, which will result in huge profit for both the firms.
Well Rk, rishabh kundra, owner of kundra groups.. Kept all important document regrading meeting in that File which his assistance cum enemy cum "so called friend" had kept in 2nd drawer.
Madhubala malik joined Rk group as Rk's assistance, 1 month back & since then Rk is sufferinng hell..!!
Alright.. The story is Senior kundra & Malik are friends frm their collage days, so is Their Wives, BUTT Junior Kundra & Malik are NOT.
Its all started when Madhu was blessed to Malik & Shamsher, with hell lots of complications on padmini's part during her pregnancy. As a result, madhu was born as weak kid, with health complications, & week immunity system, HENCE she has became centre of affection for both kundra & Malik family. Radha & Padmini were always behind Baby Madhu as protective mother hen.
On the other hand, baby Rishabh was his parents Brave Strong Boy, So he too Followed his parents' footsteep & became protective Care Taker of Baby madhu.. But its just that, his protectiveness towards her is in Bossy form. Baby Rishabh Love to Boss Baby madhu around which she despise. Baby madhu cant complaint to senior kundra & Malik about Rishabh bossiness coz both the family supports good, strong, intelligent, protective rishabh over stubborn, mischevious, careless Madhu...!
So the real hatred begins this day when Baby madhu sneaked out of her house in winter night to ice cream vendor to eat ice cream & Baby rishabh caught her red handed. Since its Rishab's opportunity to prove himself superior to her.. He proudly start with his Scolding & Threatening sessions on Baby madhu.
Baby madhu having no way out, stand there head hung low, tapping her feet & waiting for his, Scoldings to end.
Rishabh while scolding, started to eat the ice cream which madhu brought for herself. This made baby madhu angry.
But the real event took place when Baby Rishabh, to make his scolding more effective' twist baby madhu's ears harshly. Okk.. Now thatz ring a bell to baby madhu. Baby Madhu's anger reached a peak. She looked at him with her eyes erupting fire. Ignorance of her growing anger towards him, baby Rishabh Happily continued with his scoldings.
"U.. what are u looking at.. Do u want me to complain to malik uncle about ur lil stunt..?" he POINTED his INDEX finger towards madhu "Dont.. Look at me like that.. Comeon ask for forgiveness.. Do up & down.. Then i might think to Spare you"
this irked baby madhu to the core. having enough of his nuisance.. Furious Baby madhu Grabbed Rishabh's index finger &
BITE..!!
Yeah she bite him with all her force, imprinting her milk teeth marks... not withdrawing her teeth from his finger, making Rishabh howling.. Screaming.. jumping in Pain, Begging her to leave him.
From this stance.. Rishab decided to Stay Far Away From this Psyco monkey madhu.. He even cant give his exams coz of madhu's stunt, & thus he hasnt forgiven her for that nor did she asked to be forgiven.
Thus the enemity started. After that Rk went to boarding school & madhu got busy in making her own career.
From last 3 years Rk joined his dad's business & carried it out excellently, but the problem started 1month back. Due to Kundra-Mehra joint venture arrangements, & heavy work loads.. He needed an Assistance & the Dreadful news comes from his parents that Madhu will be his assistant cum friend as she has currently completed her MBA with decent marks.
Inwardly both didnt want to work each other but Senior Kundra+Malik FORCED them, as they are under impression that rishu & madhu are friend, in reality which isnt. Since then, the whole office seems company cum fish market because of these two Wonders...๐Ÿ˜Š

But what irked Rk the most is that.. That lil chit Madhu.. Behaves as if she owns this office.. HIS office..!! She make all his worker do her own work..!!
Damn girl..!!
======================================

*Conference Hall--- meeting*

Arrangements have been done. Mr & Mrs. Mehra are co-owners, so they both came to attend tthe meeting & presentation.
Rk too very charmingly presented all important information but WAIT...!!!!

.."Mr.kundra... I really appreciate your data collection, but u didnt disclose ur financial figures, operating scales & all..." Mr.mehra probed.
"Relax mr.mehra, i was coming to that only..." Rk replied coolly & he turned to scearch for his cost accounting files...BUT its not there :(
He silently glared madhu.. But in Return Madhu gives him You-Owl-Why-You-Glaring -me-in-the-middle-of-the-meeting looks... Not understanding his looks.. Seeing this damn dumb madhu rk asked her directly but mildly "Madhu where is cost accounting files..??"
Madhu straighten herself on her chair "its with all other files.. See properly... Bittuju must have kept it..!!"
"No its not here, its with u right" rk asked her hopefully.
"umm.. Nooo... Then it must be with bittuji... Where is he..??""
They took 360 glance of the room & NO BITTIJIII...!!
Rk looked worriedly at madhu.. Expecting HER to do
something.. & in return madhu profously frowned at him๐Ÿ˜ก
Mr.mehra interrupt their private exppession game "Mr.kundra u r taking a lot of time, plz understant i need to sign this contract soon.. & cost accounting is the last aspect..Today is my wife's check up date..we need to leave..u know she is pregnant right..!!"
"ofcourse mr.mehra, i know, congratz mrs.mehra" rk said as coolly as he can , masking his tension of the file matter.
"Thanks mr.kundra...plz be fast...!!" Mrs,mehra said gently
"oh..yes..yes.. So mr.mehra, the cost standard has already set up & assets realisation & liabilites pay off will be done soon." Rk started to blabber, in order to handle this file less situation.
"I know mr.kundra, but i need to see the analysis table"urged mr.mehra
This time madhu poke her opinion "Mr.mehra, what will u do with a TABLE, when we are providing u wirh this much big Desk..?? We already disclosed everything naaa.. Its not like we are hiding something under the table... & its definately not like u'll see a cat under the table & u'll ask the cat ^Pussy cat pussy cat...where have you been...??"

With this Rk mentally Kicked himself to even let madhu attend this important meeting.

..Mr.mehra irritatedly replied back "ANALYSIS TABLE Ms.Malik... Analysis Table.. & am not going to ask any Cat about his/her whereabouts...!!" The whole room brust into suppressed fits of laughter. "and analysis table is the basis.. Without it we can sign the deal" he ended haughtily.
Again madhu probed "But Mr.Mehra whats the link between TABLE & SIGNATURE.. u have to do it with pen... Orrr have u any problem with keeping the paper in the Table & signing it.."
With this brilliant answer Rk hit his forehead with his hand.."Damn madhu" this time rk cursed her under his breath..
"Mr. Kundra, are u gonnna show us cost accounting file or not" mr.mehra asked Rk , highly irritated with madhu's baseless talking.
"Wohhh.. Mr.mehra.. Listen" Rk started, not knowing what to say.
"Yes or No.. Mr.RK...??"
"Yes... Mr.mehra, i"ll buttt..."
Madhu interrupted Rk "Arrey Rk, how will you show it now... Its not here... WHY are YOU LYING...!!! Havent you heard ^Lier Lier Burnt On Fire...!!"
with madhu's dumb statement, Rk wants to die that moment only by banging his head... His is gonna lost his tender... Nooo...!!"
well.. Guyz thatz it... Now PlZzz Do LiKe & CoMmeNt..!!
Pm will be send to those who have like & comment the pervious part... But not now as am one hell of Lazy daisy๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ & my Fitoor update will be up soon...
thanks for reading...!!
Aaniyaโค๏ธEdited by --Evil_Angel-- - 7 years ago
Thanks for liking & commenting #sapnaf52 ๐Ÿ˜Š
Res...
Unres..

Madhu!!!! What my Rk is gonna do with you???๐Ÿ˜†
Pussy cat pussy cat where have you been!! ๐Ÿคฃ Like seriously .. In the middle of the meeting this girl is cracking jokes... Well its not a joke for her... It was a serious argument to make understand Mr. Mehre why he eant a tablr when he has a huge desk...๐Ÿคฃ He cant sign on the table with a pen... Lol! She is a nut case...๐Ÿคฃ
My poor Rk ... But he is responsible for madhu being like this... He tortured baby madhu with his scolding & bosiness & now she is taking her revenge...๐Ÿ˜†
Loved this part just like i loved the first part... U have written it so nicely... Their flash back part was so cute...
Baby madhu was so adorable... I laughed when Rk caught her red hand when she sneaked out & got the ice cream but this boy threaten her of telling her parents & ate her ice cream too... ๐Ÿคฃ
Such an hilarious story... Continue soon dear...
Thanks!
Edited by madhurish - 7 years ago
Thanks for liking & commenting souwmiya.. ๐Ÿ˜Š#vishuvu... ermm..!! I think i mis- spelt ur username... *sowwyyy*
Thanks for liking & commenting #v.p joshi.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for liking & commenting #Raging Blaze...๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for liking & commenting #Mona_90..๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for liking & commenting #manna...๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for liking & commenting #Insaneniyu...๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for liking & commenting #Jyoraj...๐Ÿ˜Š