Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RiShbala TS "DaMn yOu" ||COMPLETED @PG 27|| (17/06)

--Evil_Angel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Hello GuYzStar
I had taken a break from IF as my exams are starting next weekUnhappy... but the news is jst a day before i got a new cellTongueNow i can like post...comment long & more...
So i really cant Refrained myself from posting my rishbala storyD'ohSo here i am... Just came to post this...But i was confused between posting my Rishbala FS:My fortunate libido mistake or Rishbala TS:Damn YouOuch...
now am continuing with this TS...
PLZ do LiKe & CommeNt... & Pms will be send to those who will like & comment...
I hope u'll give chance to this storySmile

INDEX
Part-| (A) BELOW
Part-| (B) PAGE 5
LINKhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612284&TPN=5

Part-2 (A) on page 19
Linkhttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612284&TPN=19

Part-2(B) last part on page 27
Link/http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4612284&TPN=27

My all other works are available on Aaniya's Book store..

Thanks..
AaniyaTongue

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 16 June 2016 at 11:42pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

AprnaaEccentriclovejennynazbianyamenpa9748126738strawberry10sush03lovRishbalazelja89poojitha96SujitharajankaustaviRisingsun626manna43pirl18vishtirishbalaGOODLUCKANGELvishuvsapnaf52swapna.pkaramjeetPani.Puri.Poorva.madhurishMona_90.Tanmaya.ananya2010RM14.hayaat.

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Part-| (A)
"Where the hell is all the files...damn it..!!"
An angry voice roared in the cabin.
"Chief...chief...!" Another voice trembled to speak out something but was cut off with that angry voice again.
"Damn you bittuji...to hell with your chief..moreover u r not a parrot for god sake...Just get me the files..then continue with ur chief chant..got it..!!
yup...he is none other than THE RK.
"Oh, my, my, tell me why...tell me why, god gives two big eyes to this idotic blind...!!" There came another sweet mocking voice to add fuel in the situation..Rk glared at the source of the sound.
The sweet voice speak again "yes, bittuji ask ur chief, why the hell he still keep those eyes... When ur chief sweared not to use them... Havent ever heard of donation...Mr. Mellow dramatic kundra...!!" The voice stated sarcastically .
Well thatz it.. The patience level of Rk break..broke..broken down.. Rk aka Rishabh Kundra... Oh wait.. Wht she said mr. Mellow dramatic kundra... Mellow dramatic and me..!!
Rk ordered "bittuji tell this witch to shut up her witchy chant & get lost" turning to the girl he spoke "or else i"ll snatch out YOUR two eyes & wuld donate them get it." He ended.
Thatz a sheer insult to her beautiful eyes... Madhubala malik's beautiful honey eyes...how mean...how dare he..!
Madhu snapped "dare u set ur dirty eyes on me & i'll cut ur kidney out & feed it to buffaloes.
"U freak psyco, cant u get a life..!"Rk spoked shocked.
"But buffaloes dont eat kidney" bittuji used his intelligent brain, But got glare from both.

"Then u will eat" retort an angry madhu to bittujii.
"But am not a buffalo" replied an annoyed bittuji.
,"u r no less too" added a frustated Rk.
Bittuji gawked between these two,for good minutes & taking it no more, he voiced out ",CHIEF...FILE" capturing their attention.
"Bittuji dont behave like u have got ur voice today only..where is it.. ?" Rk asked
Bittuji kept mum...sensing that rk is again going to brust on bittuji, madhu interrupt "2nd drawer in the left there is all files".
Rk goes & take it out ""oh so u lil thief did that, to make my work harder"
"Listen u cranky freak, dont blame me, instead of BBBing bittuji , if u have used ur eeyes u wuld have easily get it." Madhu retort.
Bittuji said gaining confidence "yes chief, madhubala is righht"
Rk snapped back "shutup bituji..& damn u madhubala..get out of my cabin NOW..,!"
Madhu said "damn u kundra" & goes out
bittuji too poked "damn u cheif"
"BITTUJI" rk barked.
"Ok chief" bittuji mumble   softlly & goes out.
Plz do Like & Comment..
Tnxxx
Aaniya :)

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 22 April 2016 at 9:35pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

heerprem123rshraddaAprnaajiheeeenAz1984coorgigirlchitraPAngelDsenastrawberry10lovRishbalaPOULOMI22vivi2013Selvakumarixoanyaxozelja89poojitha96parimaniyaUniquePrincesspatelshradha50super_boySayiasnehalataSujitharajanradhaddvishtirishbalakaustaviRisingsun626krazy4kashpirl18manna43harini_candle_lightNatalya_bediAnntempletongurtimuskaanMikolingamKawanGOODLUCKANGELarunsunita_gmJyorajInsaneniyuvishuvmadhumeandyouPani.Puri.Poorva.Heatsha8176karamjeetswapna.pHanishadeviananya2010.Tanmaya.madhurishMona_90RM14bhanu_rekhag.hayaat.

--Evil_Angel--
--Evil_Angel--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Guys thats all for now... Next part later on..Wink
Dont forget to drop ur response...
@sapna Hey sapna... I jst came to post this... I be back on may... Will pm u tooSmile
@vishuv hey... Will post both stories.. But for now... This shorter oneWinkso true exam tym also we peep in hereROFLforbidden attractionLOL
P.s to all writters thanks for pms... Will reply in may..Big smile..

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 20 April 2016 at 11:15am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

heerprem123Az1984lovRishbalaSujitharajanpoojitha96parimaniyakaustaviRisingsun626pirl18Natalya_bedivishuvmadhumeandyouarunsunita_gmHanishadeviPani.Puri.Poorva.Mona_90madhurishRM14

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Wow! I am first on your first ever story... PartyDancing
I will tell u a little secret baby... I have come first on many first time stories & all those writers stories have come a huge hit... & they r well apppreciated... You know... I am a lucky charm! ROFLSo i hope u will get more readers to acknowledge ur beautiful work purely based on your writing skills & not on my charm hahaha! Good luck!Thumbs UpBig smile

Loved the start!Clap
It was funny! & Rishbala seems crazy here..LOL
They love to swear i guess haha... Rk wanted to pluck madhu's eyes & she wanted to cut his kidney! LolLOL
Btw what relationship they share?? Pati Biwi? Or frienemy?? Or Arrogant boss's arrogant secretary?? Whatever! I m sure this 'DAMN YOU' couple r gonna be fun to read! WinkLOL
Shall we waiting for the next update...
Good luck for ur exams dear!
Even my exams are nearing... But i cant stay away from forum...like u...LOL

Edited by madhurish - 21 April 2016 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehalatavishuvmadhumeandyouPani.Puri

sapnaf52 IF-Dazzler
sapnaf52
sapnaf52

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:48am | IP Logged
hey aaniya,i was thinking you only come when your exam is over.
but get suprise,
waiting dear.
pls pm me when u update
part -A
Damn you ! aaniya it was cute and sweet part.
rishbala and their cute nok jhok and fight.
madhu arrange rk's files so she was his secretary?
kidney dialogue was funny and bittuji interigent brain"buffalo don't eat kidney "lolz
nice update aani.
waiting for next

Edited by sapnaf52 - 20 April 2016 at 7:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

vishuv IF-Dazzler
vishuv
vishuv

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Res
Aaniya post one whichever is long. We are ready to read both of them. Even I thought I would come here after exams but I just Can't refrain myself from checking IF !

Hey aaniya dear! The title perfectly suits the story Wink 'damn you'. How many times yaar ?Big smile I can clearly see that you are affected by organ donation. It's indeed a good thing. But your leads are planning to do it while living itself !
This is one of the most funny bittuji yaar. He is afraid of his chief but in the presence of madhubala, he shed away all his inhibitions !LOLLOL madhu's behaviour towards RK seems that they are not just a boss and employee ! 
Do continue soon...

Edited by vishuv - 20 April 2016 at 9:47pm
varshajoshi17 IF-Rockerz
varshajoshi17
varshajoshi17

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Superb start 

Edited by v.p.joshi - 20 April 2016 at 8:43pm
Pani.Puri IF-Rockerz
Pani.Puri
Pani.Puri

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

First of all congrats dear for starting a story and that too with so much of Tashan WinkWink

Coming to the story - it was just uproarious ROFLROFLROFL

Gosh this trio is superbly amazing ClapClapClap  and you presented their cute fights and arguments over each other in such a comical way that I actually held my bed from preventing myself from falling down while reading this update ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

I guess in almost all the lines of story , you have justified the title's name LOLLOLLOL Damn You . Well well well even I have some serious Damn you things to say to you , like :

a) Damn you girl ! that you stopped the story at such an interesting point 
b) Damn you girl ! that your exams aren't over else we could have got some fast and lengthy updates ROFLROFLROFL

So what relationship do Rishbala share ?? Spouse or professional or childhood friends or neighbours ?? Ishu wants to know ROFLROFL You wrote fabulous dialogues ClapClap

It was a very nice update and totally enjoyed it . Keep it up dear Thumbs Up

Edited by RagingBlaze - 21 April 2016 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishuv

Go to top