Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan should ask for truth from Suman (Page 7)

-Shilpaa- IF-Dazzler
-Shilpaa-
-Shilpaa-

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 4916

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
It's high time they talk this out..
May be after this court track. they'll get some  time to sit down and talk about it...
Before Shravan begins his London jaapROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44mineforever

faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Joined: 01 November 2015
Posts: 324

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

Originally posted by faii44



Haha, fo sure .. Abhi bedroom olv dekh kr hi we all are almost dead .. Agay don't knw what will happenWinkLOL
Thankyou after all its hottie's picture .Embarrassed

Ya seriously.Our screens will set on fire and combust.. Day Dreaming

Fo sure. Day Dreaming
I won't be able to watch it on tv then . LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Joined: 21 April 2008
Posts: 8315

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Trust me I dont think cvs have forgotten it! They remember every detail! We've still yet to know what happened between Shravan and Sumo even we've only gotten glimpses of that flashback where shes running after him. What led to that? Theres a lot to be told and Im sure cvs will reveal bit by bitEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10705

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shilpaa-

It's high time they talk this out..
May be after this court track. they'll get some time to sit down and talk about it...
Before Shravan begins his London jaapROFL

yes they should talk bcos Shravan is definitely going to start his London saga..
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10705

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by faii44

Originally posted by mineforever

Originally posted by faii44



Haha, fo sure .. Abhi bedroom olv dekh kr hi we all are almost dead .. Agay don't knw what will happenWinkLOL
Thankyou after all its hottie's picture .Embarrassed

Ya seriously.Our screens will set on fire and combust.. Day Dreaming


Fo sure.Day Dreaming
I won't be able to watch it on tv then .LOL

and I already c on laptop ..I will have to buy a new one then.. LOL
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10705

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

Trust me I dont think cvs have forgotten it! They remember every detail! We've still yet to know what happened between Shravan and Sumo even we've only gotten glimpses of that flashback where shes running after him. What led to that? Theres a lot to be told and Im sure cvs will reveal bit by bitEmbarrassed

yes still a lot of story is left to unfold.It will be interesting to watch.. Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gugloo is in love with suman(Pics Inside)

2 3 4

Author: HasiBanGaye   Replies: 30   Views: 3480

HasiBanGaye 30 3480 20 April 2016 at 10:12am by -Shilpaa-
suman in shravan's room OLV

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: Ri21   Replies: 195   Views: 10237

Ri21 195 10237 20 April 2016 at 9:59am by Ri21
shravan/suman/6crores/khosla/tiwari villa

2 3 4 5

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 36   Views: 1871

Manan_fab5_ky2 36 1871 19 April 2016 at 11:56pm by diana1489
Shravan loves Suman..but Suman?

2 3

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 18   Views: 7399

BinKuchKahe. 18 7399 14 April 2016 at 10:51pm by Sadia.Ritu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index