Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan should ask for truth from Suman (Page 5)

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10703

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faii44



I don't think so they'll show this scene this week cuz in todays snapchat stories nikita is wearing the same dress means the shooting is still going in fo that..
He is .. Loved the way he goes closer to her .
My mind is still in gutter thinking what will Shravan ask forLOL

Yes even I think it will be shown next week only. This week the whole spying thing will be shown.
Oh Yes! the way he came closer to her Day Dreaming
I don't think he will ask for a kiss though Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

faii44

faii44 Senior Member
faii44
faii44

Joined: 01 November 2015
Posts: 324

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mineforever

Originally posted by faii44



I don't think so they'll show this scene this week cuz in todays snapchat stories nikita is wearing the same dress means the shooting is still going in fo that..
He is .. Loved the way he goes closer to her .
My mind is still in gutter thinking what will Shravan ask forLOL

Yes even I think it will be shown next week only. This week the whole spying thing will be shown.
Oh Yes! the way he came closer to her Day Dreaming
I don't think he will ask for a kiss though Wink

Yeah. I was thinking the same.
Day Dreaming
Haha he won't obviously but kia karein is dil ka aur soch ka LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Joined: 16 October 2009
Posts: 3386

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:44am | IP Logged
I dont want Shravan to ask Sumo this question at least not now, and if I would have my way.. never.
If its only the past which can redeem their present.. or give its present form or shape of love.. if Shravan can only fall or keep on loving Sumo by clearing the past... it doesnt show a growth, a maturity in their understanding for each other.
If Shravan were to know of Sumo's reasons let it accidental... as if he has discovered in their journey together. I want them to know each other, understand each other, fall in love with each other as they are presently not otherwise.
But, it doesnt mean I do not value the past or those reasons are not important. For me, past is what has been so beautifully described by TS Eliot in the section Burnt Norton (The Four Quartets):
Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future
And time future contained in time past
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation
what might have and what has been 
Point to one end, which is always present. 
For me, the past gives its meaning but it is realized or rather reaches its fruition 
 only in the present. If only the past was to declare that Sumo never left him.. there would be no story.. but if the present reveals those facets or nuances of character (Sumo's) to Shravan.. he would know it for sure... that she was always there, she was always meant to be.
Even Shravan's letter I wouldnt want it to be disclosed to Sumo.. somehow it diminishes Shravan's love for her which has grown expansive.. is full of pain and struggle yet it has never lost its brightness. 
If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally  without any design on their part.


Edited by indranigupta - 20 April 2016 at 6:45am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rummykubshivani_aglchicksoupmineforever

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 13278

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

I dont want Shravan to ask Sumo this question at least not now, and if I would have my way.. never.
If its only the past which can redeem their present.. or give its present form or shape of love.. if Shravan can only fall or keep on loving Sumo by clearing the past... it doesnt show a growth, a maturity in their understanding for each other.
If Shravan were to know of Sumo's reasons let it accidental... as if he has discovered in their journey together. I want them to know each other, understand each other, fall in love with each other as they are presently not otherwise.
But, it doesnt mean I do not value the past or those reasons are not important. For me, past is what has been so beautifully described by TS Eliot in the section Burnt Norton (The Four Quartets):
Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future
And time future contained in time past
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation
what might have and what has been 
Point to one end, which is always present. 
For me, the past gives its meaning but it is realized or rather reaches its fruition 
 only in the present. If only the past was to declare that Sumo never left him.. there would be no story.. but if the present reveals those facets or nuances of character (Sumo's) to Shravan.. he would know it for sure... that she was always there, she was always meant to be.
Even Shravan's letter I wouldnt want it to be disclosed to Sumo.. somehow it diminishes Shravan's love for her which has grown expansive.. is full of pain and struggle yet it has never lost its brightness. 
If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally  without any design on their part.

Clap

Wow, Indrani. Beautifully written. Especially the last part.  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Joined: 16 October 2009
Posts: 3386

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by indranigupta

I dont want Shravan to ask Sumo this question at least not now, and if I would have my way.. never.
If its only the past which can redeem their present.. or give its present form or shape of love.. if Shravan can only fall or keep on loving Sumo by clearing the past... it doesnt show a growth, a maturity in their understanding for each other.
If Shravan were to know of Sumo's reasons let it accidental... as if he has discovered in their journey together. I want them to know each other, understand each other, fall in love with each other as they are presently not otherwise.
But, it doesnt mean I do not value the past or those reasons are not important. For me, past is what has been so beautifully described by TS Eliot in the section Burnt Norton (The Four Quartets):
Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future
And time future contained in time past
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation
what might have and what has been 
Point to one end, which is always present. 
For me, the past gives its meaning but it is realized or rather reaches its fruition 
 only in the present. If only the past was to declare that Sumo never left him.. there would be no story.. but if the present reveals those facets or nuances of character (Sumo's) to Shravan.. he would know it for sure... that she was always there, she was always meant to be.
Even Shravan's letter I wouldnt want it to be disclosed to Sumo.. somehow it diminishes Shravan's love for her which has grown expansive.. is full of pain and struggle yet it has never lost its brightness. 
If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally  without any design on their part.

Clap

Wow, Indrani. Beautifully written. Especially the last part.  Embarrassed
 Thank you Chick.. I am glad you like itTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoupmineforever

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 28720

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
She was child at that time so may be mami didn't tell her about the loan but when she is mature she starts taunting her about her mother and debt which cut off her from her family ..my other point is that may be shra never know how she is at home as he says I never know your this side and sumo says you never asks at her childhood house..

Hope after this track we will get to see some flashbacks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10703

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faii44



Yeah. I was thinking the same.
Day Dreaming
Haha he won't obviously but kia karein is dil ka aur soch kaLOLLOL

I know. LOL
when it comes to these two our minds r forever in the gutter only..
like the time when v thought she is going to kiss him and she didn't even go to meet him in the middle of night,kiss toh door ki baat hai.. LOL
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 10703

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

I dont want Shravan to ask Sumo this question at least not now, and if I would have my way.. never.
If its only the past which can redeem their present.. or give its present form or shape of love.. if Shravan can only fall or keep on loving Sumo by clearing the past... it doesnt show a growth, a maturity in their understanding for each other.
If Shravan were to know of Sumo's reasons let it accidental... as if he has discovered in their journey together. I want them to know each other, understand each other, fall in love with each other as they are presently not otherwise.
But, it doesnt mean I do not value the past or those reasons are not important. For me, past is what has been so beautifully described by TS Eliot in the section Burnt Norton (The Four Quartets):
Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future
And time future contained in time past
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation
what might have and what has been
Point to one end, which is always present.
For me, the past gives its meaning but it is realized or rather reaches its fruition
only in the present. If only the past was to declare that Sumo never left him.. there would be no story.. but if the present reveals those facets or nuances of character (Sumo's) to Shravan.. he would know it for sure... that she was always there, she was always meant to be.
Even Shravan's letter I wouldnt want it to be disclosed to Sumo.. somehow it diminishes Shravan's love for her which has grown expansive.. is full of pain and struggle yet it has never lost its brightness.
If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally without any design on their part.


Hats off yaar. Clap
Well said.
Seriously brilliant.. Clap Thumbs Up
U r right. their past should not define their future..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglindranigupta

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gugloo is in love with suman(Pics Inside)

2 3 4

Author: HasiBanGaye   Replies: 30   Views: 3476

HasiBanGaye 30 3476 20 April 2016 at 10:12am by -Shilpaa-
suman in shravan's room OLV

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: Ri21   Replies: 195   Views: 10229

Ri21 195 10229 20 April 2016 at 9:59am by Ri21
shravan/suman/6crores/khosla/tiwari villa

2 3 4 5

Author: Manan_fab5_ky2   Replies: 36   Views: 1870

Manan_fab5_ky2 36 1870 19 April 2016 at 11:56pm by diana1489
Shravan loves Suman..but Suman?

2 3

Author: AyeChavanni   Replies: 18   Views: 7398

AyeChavanni 18 7398 14 April 2016 at 10:51pm by Sadia.Ritu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index