Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan should ask for truth from Suman (Page 3)

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppinss

Good one.   But may not happen so quickly.

ya Unhappy
but umeed par duniya kayam hai.. Smile

s.sayra Senior Member
s.sayra
s.sayra

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Im hoping this will come, sooner or later.
mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s.sayra

Im hoping this will come, sooner or later.

Yes.Me too. Smile
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:19am | IP Logged
What happened 10 years back?
We have seen what happened...She put him down in front of the entire school and then ran after him to say..Good Bye? From the moment he left, she felt as lonely as she did before they had met...She went back to being that girl who felt like a misfit...because the person who made her fit in had left... Also, Mami's eldest son must have gone to US around that time...so Suman might have had to make sacrifices because they would have gone thru a financial crunch then.

Why Sumo had been so insensitive...May be she was not, since she did say that she had never wanted him to leave...but she had to let him go...for a better future. 

I think the day Shravan realises this, his entire world is going to change...because up till then, the fear of what happened in the past might still make him hide his feelings towards her. 

I feel it is better they delay the disclosure of that secret. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivishivani_aglOnie...-AnnieQueen-SahSahmineforeverRi21

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

What happened 10 years back?
We have seen what happened...She put him down in front of the entire school and then ran after him to say..Good Bye? From the moment he left, she felt as lonely as she did before they had met...She went back to being that girl who felt like a misfit...because the person who made her fit in had left... Also, Mami's eldest son must have gone to US around that time...so Suman might have had to make sacrifices because they would have gone thru a financial crunch then.

Why Sumo had been so insensitive...May be she was not, since she did say that she had never wanted him to leave...but she had to let him go...for a better future.

I think the day Shravan realises this, his entire world is going to change...because up till then, the fear of what happened in the past might still make him hide his feelings towards her.

I feel it is better they delay the disclosure of that secret.Embarrassed

Wow.U have written it so beautifully.. Clap
U r right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoup

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:41am | IP Logged

At the moment, they're just too engrossed with the case & also for the first time, Shravan's seeing Suman in a new light, so the hurt of the past has been under wraps. It isn't forgotten, rather just sidelined. But I'm sure it'll resurface sometime after the case ends. 
I'm looking forward to Suman giving Shravan that reply. But I don't want it too soon, because that will be a big turning point in ShraMan's relationship.

Edited by prc_fan1 - 20 April 2016 at 4:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglmineforeverRi21

Sugarbabe14 Senior Member
Sugarbabe14
Sugarbabe14

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I already posted that 
Like namik posted pics on snapchat of film city in car 
So I have  vibes that if they go on a drive shravan will get to know about what things happened with her in last 10 years nd he will realise it what say...
Plz gussa mat hona iss reply se
:)Ishita 

mineforever

mineforever IF-Sizzlerz
mineforever
mineforever

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">At the moment, they're just too engrossed with the case & also for the first time, Shravan's seeing Suman in a new light, so the hurt of the past has been under wraps. It isn't forgotten, rather just sidelined. But I'm sure it'll resurface sometime after the case ends.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I'm looking forward to Suman giving Shravan that reply. But I don't want it too soon, because that will be a big turning point in ShraMan's relationship.</font>

Yes. The truth is going to change the dynamics of their relationship. Right now bcos of this reason Shravan is hiding his feelings once he comes to know ,then nothing will stop him..

shivani_agl

Go to top