Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faii44 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mineforever

Me too.I hope they show it this week only.
He is totally naughty.
He is going to take full advantage of the promise..
My mind went straight to gutter

I don't think so they'll show this scene this week cuz in todays snapchat stories nikita is wearing the same dress means the shooting is still going in fo that.. 
He is .. Loved the way he goes closer to her .
My mind is still in gutter thinking what will Shravan ask for πŸ˜†
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: faii44

I don't think so they'll show this scene this week cuz in todays snapchat stories nikita is wearing the same dress means the shooting is still going in fo that..
He is .. Loved the way he goes closer to her .
My mind is still in gutter thinking what will Shravan ask forπŸ˜†

Yes even I think it will be shown next week only. This week the whole spying thing will be shown.
Oh Yes! the way he came closer to her
I don't think he will ask for a kiss though πŸ˜‰
faii44 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mineforever

Yes even I think it will be shown next week only. This week the whole spying thing will be shown.
Oh Yes! the way he came closer to her
I don't think he will ask for a kiss though πŸ˜‰

Yeah. I was thinking the same.

Haha he won't obviously but kia karein is dil ka aur soch ka πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want Shravan to ask Sumo this question at least not now, and if I would have my way.. never.
If its only the past which can redeem their present.. or give its present form or shape of love.. if Shravan can only fall or keep on loving Sumo by clearing the past... it doesnt show a growth, a maturity in their understanding for each other.
If Shravan were to know of Sumo's reasons let it accidental... as if he has discovered in their journey together. I want them to know each other, understand each other, fall in love with each other as they are presently not otherwise.
But, it doesnt mean I do not value the past or those reasons are not important. For me, past is what has been so beautifully described by TS Eliot in the section Burnt Norton (The Four Quartets):
Time present and time past
Are both perhaps present in time future
And time future contained in time past
If all time is eternally present
All time is unredeemable.
What might have been is an abstraction
Remaining a perpetual possibility
Only in a world of speculation
what might have and what has been 
Point to one end, which is always present. 
For me, the past gives its meaning but it is realized or rather reaches its fruition 
 only in the present. If only the past was to declare that Sumo never left him.. there would be no story.. but if the present reveals those facets or nuances of character (Sumo's) to Shravan.. he would know it for sure... that she was always there, she was always meant to be.
Even Shravan's letter I wouldnt want it to be disclosed to Sumo.. somehow it diminishes Shravan's love for her which has grown expansive.. is full of pain and struggle yet it has never lost its brightness. 
If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally  without any design on their part.
Edited by indranigupta - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indranigupta

I dont want Shravan to ask Sumo this question at least not now, and if I would have my way.. never.

If its only the past which can redeem their present.. or give its present form or shape of love.. if Shravan can only fall or keep on loving Sumo by clearing the past... it doesnt show a growth, a maturity in their understanding for each other.
If Shravan were to know of Sumo's reasons let it accidental... as if he has discovered in their journey together. I want them to know each other, understand each other, fall in love with each other as they are presently not otherwise.
But, it doesnt mean I do not value the past or those reasons are not important. For me, past is what has been so beautifully described by TS Eliot in the section Burnt Norton (The Four Quartets):
For me, the past gives its meaning but it is realized or rather reaches its fruition 
 only in the present. If only the past was to declare that Sumo never left him.. there would be no story.. but if the present reveals those facets or nuances of character (Sumo's) to Shravan.. he would know it for sure... that she was always there, she was always meant to be.
Even Shravan's letter I wouldnt want it to be disclosed to Sumo.. somehow it diminishes Shravan's love for her which has grown expansive.. is full of pain and struggle yet it has never lost its brightness. 
If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally  without any design on their part.

πŸ‘

Wow, Indrani. Beautifully written. Especially the last part.  πŸ˜³
indranigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ‘

Wow, Indrani. Beautifully written. Especially the last part.  πŸ˜³

Thank you Chick.. I am glad you like itπŸ˜›
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She was child at that time so may be mami didn't tell her about the loan but when she is mature she starts taunting her about her mother and debt which cut off her from her family ..my other point is that may be shra never know how she is at home as he says I never know your this side and sumo says you never asks at her childhood house..

Hope after this track we will get to see some flashbacks..
mineforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: faii44

Yeah. I was thinking the same.

Haha he won't obviously but kia karein is dil ka aur soch kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know. πŸ˜†
when it comes to these two our minds r forever in the gutter only..
like the time when v thought she is going to kiss him and she didn't even go to meet him in the middle of night,kiss toh door ki baat hai.. πŸ˜†
mineforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: indranigupta

If they were to discover these hidden facets of their character.. let it be at the very end and also accidentally without any design on their part.

Hats off yaar. πŸ‘
Well said.
Seriously brilliant.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
U r right. their past should not define their future..
mineforever thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Eternity_

She was child at that time so may be mami didn't tell her about the loan but when she is mature she starts taunting her about her mother and debt which cut off her from her family ..my other point is that may be shra never know how she is at home as he says I never know your this side and sumo says you never asks at her childhood house..

Hope after this track we will get to see some flashbacks..

Yes. She didn't tell him and he also never asked. Its like he knew Sumo then and now he is starting to know Suman.