Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KR's lawyer:Hrithik n his PR team trying to tarnish KR's image!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Kangana's lawyer: Hrithik and his PR team are going to extreme measures to tarnish Kangana's image

The Hrithik Roshan - Kangana Ranaut legal battle is one of the worst Bollywood has witnessed till date. With several notices going back and forth, and continuous mud-slinging, chances of reconciliation between the two seem dim.

In a fresh turn of events, Kangana's lawyer, Rizwan Siddiquee has lashed out at the 'Bang Bang' actor and his PR team, accusing them of going to extreme measure to defame his client (Kangana).

The lawyer released an official media statement which read, "Mr. Hrithik Roshan and his PR team are going to extreme measures to tarnish the name and image of my client Ms. Kangana Ranaut in all possible ways, only in an effort to pressurize her and get her to surrender."

"However, Mr Hrithik Roshan has to fully realise that my client will never retreat nor surrender, or ever succumb to any pressure. Mr Hrithik Roshan also needs to fully understand that he cannot morally, ethically or legally stop my client from exercising her rights to obtain the copy of the FIR, therefore by planting false and misleading stories in the media that my client is not co-operating with the Police shall not help in any way."

"Till date, we have been following the procedures of law in all respects and shall continue to do so. Mr Hrithik Roshan knows fully well that Section 160 of CRPC intends to protect the privacy of a woman, and therefore she cannot be summoned to the Police station as a witness to record her statement. Despite knowing the provisions of law, yet he and his PR team are immorally and unethically spreading stories to the media to ensure that the media is always present around the venue, where my client is scheduled to record her statements."
"These acts coupled with the acts of showing my client's private emails to the media, only prove his thought process. In any event, he had waited for almost two years without bothering about any imposter so far, and his fight was only to do with my client's remark about a "silly-ex." Why has he abandoned that fight? Has he surrendered or does he not have any answers to my counter notice?"

Hrithik Roshan and his lawyer haven't responded to the statement yet. Edited by -MariaMars- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hrithik-Kangana Battle: Kangana Sets Date For Statement

Actress Kangana Ranaut, who has been embroiled in a very public and nasty legal battle with actor Hrithik Roshan, has finally set a date to give her statement to the Cyber Crime branch. Kangana's lawyer, Rizwan Siddiquee revealed the news on Tuesday.

"We have communicated the date (April 30) to the cyber crime on Saturday last, as that is the earliest when all three of us - Kangana, her sister Rangoli and I will be available - for recording of the statement," he said. He also said that the actress and her sister would record their statements at her residence, and that she had not received summons from the police in the FIR filed by Hrithik against an impostor last month.

The proceedings were said to have been stalled because of Kangana's noncompliance with the police in the investigation and her refusal to record a statement, Hrithik's lawyer said. Kangana's lawyer, on the other hand, said that there had been no request from the Mumbai Police for her to record her statement.

It all started when Hrithik sent Kangana a legal notice for calling him a silly ex' when in reality, they had never been in a relationship. He said that she had been communicating with an impersonator. She responded by slapping a countersuit and said that he was lying. Hrithik filed a case with the Cyber Crime branch of the Mumbai Police, stating that an impostor had been communicating with people posing as him using a fake email id, and a few days later, named Kangana as the person conversing with the impostor.

It will be interesting to see what Kangana's statement leads to.

rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mods - Please make a sticky for KR-HR fight...
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Why I feel dat Hrithik is not as gentleman as we r seeing him. Does anyone recall d history of his ex-sasur Sanjay Khan? He was in an affair wid Zeenat Aman even wen he was married n used to beat her. Once, he n his wife beat Zeenat publicly in Taj Hotel but no one helped her. How come no case was filed on them? If so much thing is cumn out then there is really sumthn which we don't know. Why will Kangana do any wrong thing by being in an affair wid a married man to risk her chances of getn more National Awards? Why will she have an affair wid a man who is 14 years older to her? I loved HR a lot as an actor but now he feels fishy to me.Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Hrithik is trying to make us believe he never had an affair with Kangana..is he a God or what? To be paranoid.
Just let it be. he himself put himself in mess. Amitabh never sued Rekha. Nor Did Ajay Devgan sue Kangana.

kangana_ranaut_pink_saree_at_shahid_wedding_reception.jpg (767768)

HLUCKY13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All KR has done from the start is accuse accuse accuse . Yelling theatrically and spreading information that has proven to be lies . She has no counter argument at all to his allegations because she knows he can prove everything he says .

As for zeenat and Sanjay , yes Hrithik could have hired goons to beat and assault her . He could have threatened her in under hand ways but he didn't . He went the legal way .
Most people don't even understand that this is a tale not of an affair but of a one sided obsession and her greed to be popular using his name .
As soon as she entered the industry she slept with aditya pancholi of all people . She wined and dined vishal for Rangoon and sent nudes (apparently ) to ranbir who she is now after . What reputation is she on about ?
She is a bully - outspoken until you challenge her . Once confronted she hides .
She has nothing to say but lies and big statements that mean nothing
Originally posted by: pakeezah

Hrithik is trying to make us believe he never had an affair with Kangana..is he a God or what? To be paranoid.

Just let it be. he himself put himself in mess. Amitabh never sued Rekha. Nor Did Ajay Devgan sue Kangana.

kangana_ranaut_pink_saree_at_shahid_wedding_reception.jpg (767768)

I won't be surprised if 5 years later we will come to see d true face of HR mentioning dat he abused Kangana n dominated her. Haven't we earlier saw true faces of popular actors like Sanjay Khan n Aditya Panscholi?
Originally posted by: HLUCKY13

All KR has done from the start is accuse accuse accuse . Yelling theatrically and spreading information that has proven to be lies . She has no counter argument at all to his allegations because she knows he can prove everything he says .

As for zeenat and Sanjay , yes Hrithik could have hired goons to beat and assault her . He could have threatened her in under hand ways but he didn't . He went the legal way .
Most people don't even understand that this is a tale not of an affair but of a one sided obsession and her greed to be popular using his name .
As soon as she entered the industry she slept with aditya pancholi of all people . She wined and dined vishal for Rangoon and sent nudes (apparently ) to ranbir who she is now after . What reputation is she on about ?
She is a bully - outspoken until you challenge her . Once confronted she hides .

There is no proof dat she slept wid Aditya. Luks like u hate Kangana like anything. Its Aditya who is always in news for beating some or other person. Luk how his son Suraj has bcum now.
pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: HLUCKY13

hrithik hiring goons? so he has to tolerate a night in jail? u out of your mind.? there is no mirror in jail and as we all know hrithik cannot exist without looking into the mirror very ten mins.
HLUCKY13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And you know that how ? By reading rubbish gossip ?
All actors are vain .

I don't hate kangana but I do detest people who lie as much as she has and then cry once someone stands up to them