KuVi - Bombay Blood Group info

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

hh blood group

The h/h blood group, also known as Oh or the Bombay blood group, is a rare blood type. This blood phenotype was first discovered in Bombay, now known as Mumbai, in India, by Dr. Y. M. Bhende in 1952. The first person found to have the Bombay phenotype had an interesting blood type that reacted to other blood types in a way never seen before. The serum contained antibodies that reacted with all red blood cells' normal ABO phenotypes. The red blood cells appeared to lack all of the ABO blood group antigens and to have an additional antigen that was previously unknown.
en.wikipedia.org  Text under CC-BY-SA license
  • Wikipedia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank for info. 
Hmm.. Read the article and TEI CVs are trying to copy this.. By reversing the situation. 

• The 2007 Telugu film Okkadunnadurevolves around the Bombay Blood Group; theantagonist is in dire need of blood of this blood group, which can only be given by theprotagonist.

The good point for us TEI fans is that our show name will be written on that Wikipedia page if it turns out really true. 
Edited by MNsTrous - 8 years ago
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MNsTrous

Thank for info.

Hmm.. Read the article and TEI CVs are trying to copy this.. By reversing the situation.

• The 2007 Telugu filmOkkadunnadurevolves around the Bombay Blood Group; theantagonistis in dire need of blood of this blood group, which can only be given by theprotagonist.

<font color="#252525" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Nimbus Sans L, Arial, Liberation Sans, sans-serif">The good point for us TEI fans is that our show name will be written on that Wikipedia page if it turns out really true.</font>

Oh thanks for the info
Never watched d movie
I speak Telugu at home.
I observed the wedding planning track was also similar to another Telugu movie I saw.
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Rose
This is y our forum is d best we not only enjoy but also get general knowledge 😆
CuteMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshi2000

Oh thanks for the info
Never watched d movie
I speak Telugu at home.
I observed the wedding planning track was also similar to another Telugu movie I saw.

Welcome.. I never watch telugu movie and dunno telugu  lol
but I too observed TEI CVs copy movies a lot and all their tracks are like inspired fromm movies ..

1. Band baja shenayi >> Band baja baraat (similar)
2. Darr Movie >> Yuvi scene in twinj honeymoon
3. Yuvi and Kunj motor race like dhoom movie
... forgot but there was something more ...
and now this .. huh!
Edited by MNsTrous - 8 years ago
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank for info.

• The 2007 Telugu filmOkkadunnadurevolves around the Bombay Blood Group; theantagonistis in dire need of blood of this blood group, which can only be given by theprotagonist.

<font color="#252525" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Nimbus Sans L, Arial, Liberation Sans, sans-serif">The good point for us TEI fans is that our show name will be written on that Wikipedia page if it turns out really true.</font>

I watched this film
when they first talked about this blood group I remembered this film
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ohh freak..!! When did this Bombay blood group came in picture..??

Frankly speaking I skipped last 3-4 epis jus listening abt kunj's SCD thing.. But man Bombay Blood grp too..

M really freaking out now..

Well that the info is already shared but still if anybody have some doubt abt this.. M here to help..

And one thing lemme tell u its actually very very rare phenotype.. And their are special blood bank's to store Bombay blood group..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome.. I never watch telugu movie and dunno telugu  lol
but I too observed TEI CVs copy movies a lot and all their tracks are like inspired fromm movies ..

1. Band baja shenayi >> Band baja baraat (similar)
2. Darr Movie >> Yuvi scene in twinj honeymoon
3. Yuvi and Kunj motor race like dhoom movie
... forgot but there was something more ...
and now this .. huh!

TwiNj wanting go on date n Twinkle busy [Maine Pyaar Kiya],Yuvi imagining TwiNj romancing in white costume[Dhadkan movie].DDLJ, shady lodge[Jab We Met],Gurdwara scene were Twinkle realize her love n touch Kunj feet[Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi]
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">TwiNj wanting go on date n Twinkle busy [Maine Pyaar Kiya],Yuvi imagining TwiNj romancing in white costume[Dhadkan movie].DDLJ, shady lodge[Jab We Met],Gurdwara scene were Twinkle realize her love n touch Kunj feet[Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi]</font>

The recent race sequence - Main hoo na..
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: docritu99

The recent race sequence - Main hoo na..

Yup the library race .It's similar to Main Hoo na n also Student of the year.