Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

OS :: Genre Series # |Adventure - Fantasy| FairyTale. (Page 6)

navyasingh Senior Member
navyasingh
navyasingh

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 5:30am | IP Logged
NimmiHug

I searched my PM box for the links to your One shots and found this unread one. Don't know how I missed reading this one. Sorry Embarrassed

I immensly adored this fairytale worldBig smile. Fantasy fiction can always cheer up any person. Its tranfers us to an amazing and beautiful world. It was such a lovely and adorable OS Nimmi. Truly loved and enjoyed it.

This is after a very long time I read a story which starts with " Once upon a time..."Day Dreaming. So thank you so so much for writting this genre.

So this is a tale of a princess Swara and a dark knight Sanskaar. Is this the story of show? The story looks very intresting in this way.. Smile

"Phoenix and the Fairy. They are connected by a call as ancient as time. That of Cosmos."Heart

I didn't knew that Swara and Sanskaar fought against each other.. its actually coolCool.  Aww ! Sanskaar had a change of heart due to Swaara. He turned to a noble prince from a black knight.  He did wronged Swara's life before, but he also saved her life. Our princess is a sweet heart, she forgived him. Embarrassed

Loved the way they ultimately waged the war together. And this time Swara saved his life. Their whole story is a full rollercoaster ride. But in the end they got their happily ever after!Smile

Aww.. Swara and Sanskaar's little kiddo is so cuteEmbarrassed. Loved this cute small family

Pixies, Fairies, unicorns, elves, Dragons, and many many more creatures.. I was so elated just by reading their names... Girl with the mere names of those creatures you took us to a ride in the world of Enid byton's books, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hobbit, Narnia, Lord of the rings, Alice in wonderland, Wizard of Oz, Panctantra and jataka tales and those Disney movies.Day DreamingEmbarrassed

As usual wonderful OS. Thanks for writting itBig smile. You are a brilliant writer. I adore all your stories that I have read till now. I loved all the one shots in the genre series, All of them were wonderfulStar. And of course you know my love for angelEmbarrassed.
Why I feel that you loved writting this OS Embarrassed

One again thanks for writting it
Hope you are enjoying your trip..Embarrassed
Have fun
Take careSmile
Lots and lots of loveHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banjaaran.

Apudeep IF-Sizzlerz
Apudeep
Apudeep

Posted: 04 June 2016 at 7:03am | IP Logged