India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

u me tv segment /link added (Page 4)

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Aw..Kp became unwell in shoot..wish him a speedy recovery Smile some ppl always find a reason to bash him..thats disgusting..
@ zindagi4pyaar - how could u say he was unwell and same day he was partying...were u with him that day LOL ?
TFS Ramona..expecting Ishra face off..

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 20 April 2016 at 1:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrulislamgargpoosree1809

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanajigokul

IshRa Milan with KP'S dupeShockedConfused.  Hope cv's wait for KP to shoot IshRa re-union. If they shoot separately with BD and mix it, the essence of  the scene will be lost and they won't be able to show IshRa in single frame. Hope KP get well fast and resume shoot as it is a much awaited IshRa scene.

he will be there in the vital sequences

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sabrulislamnikichatz1kanajigokulDivSoumyagargpoosvati12sree1809

zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Take yesterday incident nly...sbs hot news wala topic...I mean it was abt sharad...n I read a comment out der...ke vd ko koi publicity nahi mil rahi dats why dt n vd are pulling out such stunts...agar sm ko tantrums throw karne hote toh woh kp se nai milta yha kp usse nai milta n all...I mean seriously agar sm ko dt se prblm hoti bhi toh woh kp se kyn nai baat karta yha kp usse kyn nai baat karta..   Aur pata nai vanity van ka mention bho as gaya...ke vd ko aisi vanity mili jaise side actor ko milti..m kp jiske pass aisi vanity hai jo Bollywood stars ke vanity ko competition de sake...Phir bhi ussne sm ke vanity share ke n he said thanx n all...
I mean sachi uss topic mai kp vd n vanity ka kya connection tha...if u can ryt nythng praising him..toh why cant I ryt...agar mujhe kuch accha nai.laga uske bare mai toh..
zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

Aw..Kp became unwell in shoot..wish him a speedy recovery Smile some ppl always find a reason to bash him..thats disgusting..
@ zindagi4pyaar - how could u say he was unwell and same day he was partying...were u with him that day LOL ?
TFS Ramona..expecting Ishra face off..

Hw can I b wid him...uske.papa na toh mere papa ke frn hai..na he I have a family relation wid him...so maine jo photo dekha woh kaha..

One question 2 u...hv u ever questioned dis same thing 2 other ppl who say so much bullshit abt dt n vd...

B it related 2 vd's car..his familys monetary status... dt vd leaving 2gether n all...

Jo yeh sab bolte hai are dey nyhow related 2 both of dem...
But still dey make such nasty comments... 

ankitasen Goldie
ankitasen
ankitasen

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I am more than sure KP will never compromise with his work. In 2014 he didn't even take a single day off other than few days off for his cousin's wedding. In last 2.5 years he was injured many times on the set or he's suffered illness at times but he didn't even disclose those to media...we came to know from other sources. That's the way he works. Lack of oxygen is something related to respiratory system that you can't ignore even if you want to...it can be related to his smoking habit or due to respiratory health issues like Asthma NOT partying, people at least use general knowledge before blaming him. And YES, he never shows off like OTHERS.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hotyasrsabrulislamnikichatz1maduragymhasiumsvati12gargpoosree1809

ishra_bestluv IF-Dazzler
ishra_bestluv
ishra_bestluv

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

Originally posted by kanajigokul

IshRa Milan with KP'S dupeShockedConfused.  Hope cv's wait for KP to shoot IshRa re-union. If they shoot separately with BD and mix it, the essence of  the scene will be lost and they won't be able to show IshRa in single frame. Hope KP get well fast and resume shoot as it is a much awaited IshRa scene.

he will be there in the vital sequences
ishra milan hoga?????????
if not a full reunion atleast a faceoff and puttar fighting to save her... or mey be ruhi out of fear and concern calling her ishima... kuch toh ho... warna itna bada set for just hit and missAngryShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

Originally posted by gargpoo

Originally posted by zindagi4pyaar

I dat true...I mean dis might b shot 3 or 4 days b4...n d same day a pic of kp was postef wid his frn...dat he was partying...I mean set pee not well so went home n den nyt mai party wooaa...
But still v lyk kp...
I mean yaar cumon dt is d most who is injured during shot..but c nvr ever took a break...b it her fracture..d glass break...but agar woh aisa kare toh c is jst showing off n all...

Ppl are so daam baised...

ohh so u think kp left shoot bcs he is unwell n did party at nite...bs kp ko bash karna hai.. LOL he is a professional..if u dont know mostly olvs come out the next day after shoot...

I
1st of all m not a kp hater...agar hate hota toh won't b following him on insta...n agar bash karna hota toh uske har related topic mai bash karti...lyk most ppl do out here in every topic of dt n ah...I jst tld wat I felt...I luv kp n will alwz keep doing it...

But I wrote.it coz...yahan par kafi aise log hai jo dt n ah ko agar aisa kuch prblm ho toh dont even spare a sec 2 bash dem...n wen deyare tld aiss kyn kiya toh dey will say..dis is a public forum so v can write our.view...toh I alsodid d same...
jst bcs ppl do this with dt thats y u r doing this with kp...tit for tat..wat a logic..then wats da difference btwn u n those ppl...anyway i too put my view..peace!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanamsree1809

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged
I guess, this entire episode will be to make ruhi aware of the fact that ishita was not wrong. Then ruhi will try to unite ishra 

Go to top