Debate Mansion

Brain vs Heart: The never-ending debate!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged

People are often seen caught into a dilemma when their heart opposes their mind!!!

It could be a matter as big as deciding the career or as simple as what to eat for lunch........It's a great deal choosing one over the other.

Where listening to the heart gives a sense of satisfaction, following brainy conclusions assures good results!!!

So which one according to you serves you well?

Dil aur dimaag ki jung me aksar kiska saath dete hain aap aur kyun?

The debate is never ending....... But do share your views!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brain vs Heart: The never-ending debate!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Nice Topic!!!

Generally I follow my brain for day to day issues and I follow my heart for important things of my life but definitely I will scan my heart with Brain in that case and just have the glance on the report sent by brain,ignore it if I really want to follow my heart.But please let me know where is MIND!!!

Is MIND just brain ????

Cheers,

Mythili

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Nice Topic!!!

Generally I follow my brain for day to day issues and I follow my heart for important things of my life but definitely I will scan my heart with Brain in that case and just have the glance on the report sent by brain,ignore it if I really want to follow my heart.But please let me know where is MIND!!!

Is MIND just brain ????

Cheers,

Mythili

I think my reply would sound diplomatic to you but still, I think that Brain is always right, Heart can never be wrong and mind follows Brain's decision along with heart's advice!!!!

Edited by krazy_khyati - 12 November 2006 at 6:25am

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Please participte!!!!!!!!

NKSUDHIR

IF-Dazzler

NKSUDHIR

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Brain, Heart and mind function differently for each incident. I would say, if it is business, then at least 99% listen to your brain because brain is totally business minded. If it is emotional decision, then listen to your heart because it is your heart's decision that will give you and the other person maximum satisfaction not your brain. Mind, on the other hand is a follower. It is never neutral. It just wanders around your brain and heart.

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Your heart dosent make anyof your decisions...it just pumps blood through your body...but i maust say its an amazing oragan..it never rests...but somthing more amzing is the human brain...we've learned soo much about it yet soo little...i say the brain cause well...it operatesa all the organs both voulentary and invoulentray that incloudes the heart...so even though the ancciant egyptians thought it was useless...it just gose to show how wrong we have been in the past...i think the brain is THE MOST im portant organ then the HEART Big smile

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Brain, Heart and mind function differently for each incident. I would say, if it is business, then at least 99% listen to your brain because brain is totally business minded. If it is emotional decision, then listen to your heart because it is your heart's decision that will give you and the other person maximum satisfaction not your brain. Mind, on the other hand is a follower. It is never neutral. It just wanders around your brain and heart.

Great analysis, but still I'm sure you too would have faced this dilemma i.e. the typical "Kya karoon kya na karoon" situation!!! Right?????

krazy_khyati

Goldie

krazy_khyati

Posted: 14 November 2006 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reeha...k

Your heart dosent make anyof your decisions...it just pumps blood through your body...but i maust say its an amazing oragan..it never rests...but somthing more amzing is the human brain...we've learned soo much about it yet soo little...i say the brain cause well...it operatesa all the organs both voulentary and invoulentray that incloudes the heart...so even though the ancciant egyptians thought it was useless...it just gose to show how wrong we have been in the past...i think the brain is THE MOST im portant organ then the HEART Big smile

Scientific approach!!! I like it!! But then what will you say about a situation where you'd desperately want to do something which you should not do???????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top