Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant
Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant

Video - Glitz Vision in talk with Karan & Ridhima

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SankyGal.navi.MelodiousDreams.FairyDust.

Mohabbateinn IF-Sizzlerz
Mohabbateinn
Mohabbateinn

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged
she's so enthu and he's so charming... beautiful jodi!... and omg.. she needs to start singing more often!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsjenny156

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
This is such a pleasant surprise! Right from the time BHR launched, Karan and Ridhima have been such a joy to watch in their offscreen interactions, and I always end up smiling when I revisit those interviews. This latest interview is no exception! I just couldn't stop smiling!

Please pardon the incredibly long post...I need a place to gush for a bit! LOL

- First thing Karan does after waving at the camera? Accidentally drops the mic. And it hits Ridhima's leg. LOL, fail! LOL 

- "He came across as very friendly and nice..." "I am nice." "Now...not anymore. He used to be nicer earlier." "Haan." "When he doesn't know the person, he's very nice! Otherwise he's very, you know, mazaakiya, masti bahut karte hai Karan." "Ji." At the end of the day, these two are their own mutual admiration society, with plenty of banter to go around! So wonderful!

- "I really loved Ridhima and I thought she was very energetic and very talented, which I still think she is. She's only become better and we, I think, had a good spark on the first day we did a look test." I love how Karan mentions their spark and Ridhima starts nodding in agreement. "We did a mock shoot together and we got along REALLY well, yaar!" "Yeah."

- "He was helping me from then, how to do it, so a lot goes to Karan." "You bring it out in me, Ridhima." "Oh!" That happy laugh of hers, and his answering grin! Aww! She sounds so genuinely delighted with his compliment! They really do bring out the best in each other as co-actors. And as Ridhima has said before, they are a great team together. That is absolutely true!

- Favorite scene? "I think I like the suhaag raat --" "I was JUST gonna say -- !" Haha, such an enthusiastic response from her! "A lot of things came across like how we are in real life, we love to take each other's case, so...that's what he and I were doing." "Yeah. I think humari suhaag raat hum dono ko bahut achhi lagi." "Bahut achhi lagi." Haha, Karan.

- Any scene they had to think twice about? Haha, and they both sit there and think about it for a while. "Humare scenes kaafi achhe aur entertaining hote hai..." "Aur bade cut-to-cut bhi aate hai, so sochne ka zyaada waqt nahi milta hai..." "Think ka time nahi milta!" "Haan! Think ka time hi nahi milta hai!"

- Best thing about each other as co-stars? "She is EXTREMELY accommodating. *continues complimenting Ridhima* Aap mere baare mein kuch best boliye." Haha, Karan! 

- Ridhima's response? "Best? Tum best HO, Karan! Mujhe kuch bolne ki zaroorat nahi hai! The way Karan has helped me from Day ONE, jo hum shoot kar rahe. I definitely thank my makers, my directors, but I also thank Karan a lot because he has taken SO much effort...Now I miss him! When I don't have scenes with him, mujhe aisa lagta hai ki 'Arrey! Karan hota toh main usse poonch leti ki yeh main kis tareeke se karoon!" So, a LOT. Thank you SO MUCH for making Rajni a LOT better!" That "Awww!" and the kiss that he blows her! Heart These two and their friendship! Heart

- "He is ultimately Rajni's creator!" "-- creator! Yeah! He knows it best!" Approve

- The more I think about it, Shaan is a very unique character in terms of personality and styling. Karan has been doing a fabulous job portraying all of Shaan's quirks, the good and the bad, in a light that is quite endearing! Shaan has room to develop with Rajni's help, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how that happens in the future. I've also gotten used to seeing Karan with his long hair and glasses, so whenever I catch a glimpse of his previous work, I'm like, "No, wait..." LOL He actually looks really good with those glasses!

- "It's June 25th." "And I'm June 22nd! Aap humein common gift bhej sakte hai!" *looks at Ridhima and both start laughing* I hope we get to see another offscreen interview or two on their birthdays! And obviously they're going to have a ton more cake! Always up for cake, this cast! Thumbs Up 

- It's quite neat that both of them used to be involved in event management before they took up acting as a profession. "Humare common wahin se ek link hai." "And I think you've done some 100 ads..." "Uh, yes, I've done close to...120 ads." "WOW." He looks so impressed - so impressed that he personally offered that tidbit for her to elaborate on!

- Other interests/hobbies? "Singing. I think I'm a very good singer, Karan begs to differ." "No, no, sing and show, please!" *both burst into laughter* "No, no! See, I KNEW this was coming!" LOL

- And she's like, "No, no I have a bad throat. But I will." One thing I've really admired about Ridhima ever since the BHR launch is that she's so gracious. People asked her to sing then...She not only asked them for recommendations, but also tried to get Karan to sing with her! And she has THE sweetest voice!

- "Really? Is that really the next question?" LOL, she's a sharp one! And then there's Karan, totally excited about this, counting off for Ridhima to start! Uff, Ridhima's voice! SO melodious! Day Dreaming Heart

- "New feature in Rajni. She's gonna sing very soon." I REALLY hope she does! She has exceptional voice modulation skills AND a beautiful singing voice! If she goes into singing professionally after this, I'll buy her songs!

- "I thought they would at least give me a chocolate bar for the feel, and they gave me a marker pen and I just didn't know what to do with it!" LOL! Poor girl! I wouldn't mind seeing that audition or some of her other ones from later on, because she has already developed into quite the versatile performer. BHR is just honing those skills even more!

- Ahaha, I love how the question about Ridhima's family turns into a mini-quiz for Karan. I was wondering if she'd mention her nephew, but he beat her to it! "Nephew?!" "I was coming to that... *grins at him* Kitne saal ka hai?" "...6?" "Haan! Naam kya hai?" "..." "Shaurya!" The way she laughs so freely and he creates a pun out of thin air, which she goes along with, "Sure nahi tha main!" "Sure nahi tha!" I am pretty sure I could watch these two banter all day, haha.

- "Nok jhok! Humare toh bahut nok jhok scenes hote hai!" "I think our recent nok jhok jo hai, jo Pareshaan se chaalu hua hai." "I have been calling him Pareshaan." "Correct. As a robot yeh kuch ZYAADA hi adarsh patni ban rahi hai..." Got a preview of that with the massaging, and I'm assuming there's more on the way?

- Karan tries to subtly give Ridhima the mic. "I'll hold it now?" "Yeah, please." "You've been holding it for a while, no? Aaah, sorry!" And Karan dramatically collapses back into his chair, haha.

- "Everybody's enthusiasm in creating a scene and making it entertaining for you guys is the same. Har koi chahta hai ki scene ke end mein aapko mazaa aaye." This is one of the things I like the most about the show. The unity of the entire cast and crew. They seem like such fun people in addition to being very hard workers.

- I really like what Ridhima says about the importance of finding a balance when it comes to fulfilling relationships. I think that applies to any relationship, really!

- Favorite hangout spot of the whole cast? LOL, Karan looks kind of surprised at the fact that Ridhima's so enthusiastic about this question, until he hears her answer, haha. "Aaah! Karan's house! We LOVE his house!" So that WAS his house in half of those pictures! I really like the colorful splatter-paint canvas on his wall!

- Falling in love with a robot in real life? "Hmm!" I love how Ridhima mimics Karan's tone with an answering "Hmm!" and he's so excited about this question! "Bataao! Achha, main bataaoon?" "Hm-hmm!" Haha, so cute! 

- "Agar mere saath aisa hua toh main chahoonga ki woh Rajni ki tarah ho. Utni hi sundar ho, utni hi talented ho, aur utni hi charming aur sweet ho." Heart That's SO SWEET, Karan! 

I'm done with my gushfest now, haha! That was practically the entire interview! Ah well. When it comes to these two, I obviously can't be relied upon to say just a few words!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156

jenny156 IF-Sizzlerz
jenny156
jenny156

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
@MelodiousDreams - Wow awesome analysis Wink
It is such a treat to watch the interviews of these two Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top