Karkit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow mind blowing superb update...
Love it...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Cute Arshi scene.Cant believe that its d last chapter.Hey if u dont mind can u give a brief summary of Arnav Arushi's past?
ganguli thumbnail
thank u buddy.πŸ‘
sweet update.πŸ˜›

but i have a  BIG COMPLAIN ...
why u end this sweet  story  like  a tornedo.😭 nobody expect to end this ff like this. we r very sad as well as unhappy too.😭
why buddy .😭 this is not done...😭
why  you just spoil   the sweet flow  of this  story very  cruel  way?.
😭
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by pixi_nightingal - 7 years ago
pixi_nightingal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Note

First of all thanks to all of reader who joined the journey of Prohibited love of Arnav khushi.πŸ€—

Those reader who are from the beginning of the story (3 years 6 months) its long journey but still thanks for supporting me because of you few guys comments and like I have motivation to continue the story. Few readers have left between may be my story wasn't good enough or I was updating to slow and few my regular reader left as they got busy with the life, so hope they are doing fine with their life. And many new had joined. thanks for supporting with my bad hindi as I always confuse with boy and girl and I am not that good in English. My friend make fun of me saying that I can't speak hindiπŸ˜†. I feel it fine but she think otherwise.πŸ˜‰

Your comments guys, some of  comments I read more than 10 time, some of you made me laugh with your comments guysπŸ˜ƒ. My mom used to think I have gone mad for smiling alone in the room.πŸ˜•

I also wanted to apologize to the readers for abrupt ending especially madhu1210, ganguli sorry dear I wanted to but I couldn't.😳

Actually I started this story on 2012 which love is fire I don't know how many of you read but I discontinue after 10 parts. So I remember when I started this story 2 reader request me not to discontinue as I have tendency to discontinue after 10 parts. Because I not only discontinued only 1 story but 3 stories with 10 parts πŸ˜†. Then I thought I have to continue this story somehow.

This story idea I got from My little bride' from koren movie. At first I thought it will be 15 parts story, even now I am shocked I have dragged till 35 chapters..woooh.πŸ‘

Few scenes I borrowed from the movie 'lamhe' which I forgot mention on previous update like how sridevi was so fond of Anil kapoor she collected all his pictures and even his birthday gifts she didn't open it until he doesn't give it with his own hand, because he use to give all the gifts to his dai-ma.

Ok guys the last of part of the epilogue, before you think I going to make any squeal or season 2 then it is totally no. No season 2!!

Why did I bring Arushi?

Because idea was lingering in my head and hand was etching to type it. And I wanted a hatke epilogue so I wrote it.

Now you reader decide was it real arushi or fake arushi? did someone send her with evil plan or what? Does their love can be shaken with some past or future hurdle? πŸ˜‰

Few reader said about starting a new story. I have started to write 2 stories one is Alpha's innocent doll which is similar to (Prohibited love is one closed to my heart) and Marrying a bad-assπŸ˜‰. It in the blog But I haven't update in IF because I wasn't sure with myself that I will continue or not. If I continue I will sure update. Few day I am taking break.

And once again thanks

May God bless you with love and happiness

Love Fatima❀️

Edited by pixi_nightingal - 7 years ago
kushiasr26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for the epilogue
A handful of children's cute but difficult to take care of all

smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant 
Beautiful ending to a amazing story 
Will miss reading it 
Khushi got her wish of having five children in the end

Thanks for the beautifully written epilogue 

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Abaszayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushiasr26

Awesome update

Thanks for the epilogue
A handful of children's cute but difficult to take care of all

Thnx a lot for such a beautiful update. Hope u come again with new story soon 

kowshira9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovedit,pls share ur blog link.i would like to read the new stories
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful epilogue Loved it,please share ur blog link.i would like to read the new stories & pm me whenever u update