Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arnav Khushi SS: She will be loved [Complete] (Page 6)

whimsical Senior Member
whimsical
whimsical

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Part 4 

Khushi took a deep breath as she entered the bar.

She did not know what had made her lie to Lavanya that Arnav would be her date at the office Christmas party. She had never been able to lie so coolly before. 

In her sudden anger towards NK, she had blurted out the first thing that came to her mind. Later in the day, she had thought of sending a text message to Lavanya (since she hated face-to-face conversations) to tell her that Arnav would not be able to make it for the party. But she could not bring herself to do so. 

Despite her efforts, the festering sense of hurt had not ceased to smoulder within her. 

She never had much self-confidence. She knew that she was boring and woefully ordinary, and probably had never deserved that someone like NK even consider to date her, but she still had feelings and those feelings deserved respect. 

NK had every right to fall in love with another person, but he could not be so flippant about having broken her heart and behave so normally, as though nothing had happened. 

She was not that insignificant, surely.

The more she had thought about it, the more the words of Arnav seemed to ring true. 

Maybe NK was a jerk. Maybe he had played with her feelings and continued to do so, manipulating her like a finger puppet, because he knew that, no matter what he did, she would always forgive him and be there for him. 

Why did she have to feel apologetic about having inadvertently caused him to be disturbed on her account? So what if he thought that she had moved on? Hadn't he done the same? In fact, she strongly suspected that he had cheated on her with Sheetal while they were still dating. She had never brought it up, and forgiven him that too. 

But now, enough was enough.

She took a deep breath as her eyes searched for Arnav at the bar, but he wasn't there.

"The bar is not yet open. Come back after two hours," the blonde bartender of the other night told her, as she continued to dry the glasses. 

"Um... Arnav?" Khushi asked, her heart pounding with nervousness.

What would she possibly tell Arnav when she met him? 

She had been quite rude to him on the previous night, and wasn't it really mean of her to use him to make NK jealous? 

It was, she realised guiltily. 

In her haste to make NK realise her worth, she had not even thought of how Arnav would feel about it. And anyway, the whole idea was really dumb and childish, born out of a moment of anger and desperation.

Maybe she was slowly going insane. These sudden bursts of anger were most bizarre. 

She had to leave before Arnav saw her. 

"He's not here. Maybe he's still in class," the bartender said, looking just as perpetually bored as ever. 

"In class?" Khushi asked, her interest piqued.

"He's in his final year of architecture. He does a few part-time jobs in his free time to pay for his studies."

"That's pretty cool."

"Thank you," a voice came from behind Khushi. 

She turned so quickly that she collided with him. Arnav. 

"Arnav, she was looking for you," the blonde bartender said. 

"Were you?" he said, looking at her intently, with his molten chocolate eyes.

"I... just wanted to apologise," Khushi said, having already abandoned her stupid plan of getting him to attend the Christmas party. 

"What for?"

"Um, I was at your bar last night. I don't know if you remember."

"Of course I remember," he said, with no sarcasm.  

"Well, I was kind of rude to you. I am not usually like that. I don't know what - I am really not myself nowadays. Anyway, I am sorry, Arnav."

"You weren't that rude," he smiled, "In fact, I was a little too blunt, sorry. You may have felt that I was mocking you. Trust me, I was not. So... are we friends now?"  

"I... um... yeah, sure," she shrugged, as she extended her hand towards his.

He shook her hand, but did not let go. 

She gave him a puzzled look.

"Since we're friends," he said, "Can I ask you something? That guy we met outside... you like him, don't you?"

Khushi looked away, "I don't like to talk about my personal life. I'm sorry, it's just that I am a very private person."

It was not a lie. Even Lavanya did not know that she had been in a relationship with NK for nearly two months. And her sister, Payal, only knew little bits and bobs of the story. 

"I figured," Arnav said gently, "But even private people need a confidante sometimes."

"Um, thanks, but I don't."

Her phone buzzed. It was a text message from NK. 

"Hey Khush, can you get a dozen red roses to be delivered to Sheetal's :) Thanks love."

Tears began to drop down from her eyes, and a hand placed itself on her shoulder comfortingly. 

Before she knew it, she had allowed herself to be enfolded in the embrace of her new friend, as she broke down into sobs. She didn't know what it was about him, but his presence brought her a strange sense of solace. 

Or maybe she was just so vulnerable that the smallest act of kindness was enough to move her. 

Part 5

Edited by whimsical - 29 April 2016 at 5:15am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiroshni77awsomechokrisofykhanprincessep13ishi_gudmurkalsunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1neena2000rethkumarTAT_VJbarunsanaya786v5a1s6butterfly_20annamaria_emmayhm111HemaSuryabaxter75Zebi9191Nivedita137gantapragnajaFatima1422bakwas_serialaemanarshireeshreelittlerenu161kskLUCKYRADHIocean28TrueLoveIs4everSimantharsangeethbalamaansinehanaj84anju4566jtammareddyArmelabrinnysamsung04rsingh0103anamika00minjal24MayaraaSobtishyamiduttTinkJiahasheykamtokdinanjubuacocoamob_Oorja_vinovembercrazyqueenssdewi83gprsakyafansadia98prati_inceptMehak05ILoveDoremonamadeamaitydeblinacoderladyHuleygirlArilipRichellejasbinanjali-anjaliNPKNbarsana-MIMOSA-arshifan04nissoNandzyogapremAishu136dhakad_chorifatima2603shils28thangam100tanu_15TwilightStar_JPKtotheMjessjazzseshatreekshubhangiluvbugSS88SirenMitralechuarshikowshira9Nazzz16Annasabuvinii01mahrusweetyPdroverset_fire_2_rainArshi67Beauceantmadhu1210koiskvarsha2KDteja21soapsuds..Saraa..sweetydoll32Dee_Jlaksh65ChitraFEthereal-Path-afsha-kashishkpup03ranogillhoney-sweetyMiss.Zaidi.LadyHitler.Rasgulla_spDownhill

Uzii Goldie
Uzii
Uzii

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Lovely arnav in this story is so cool n calm i really like him n i hope khusi comes out of her depressing mode n move on in real.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whimsical

koisk IF-Rockerz
koisk
koisk

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
NK is a jerk. Love Arnav.

whimsical

Mehak05 Senior Member
Mehak05
Mehak05

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Nice story
Pm me nrxt update

whimsical

dhakad_chori Goldie
dhakad_chori
dhakad_chori

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Loved it :)

whimsical

set_fire_2_rain IF-Rockerz
set_fire_2_rain
set_fire_2_rain

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Well written.. Really lykd it.. Eager 4 d nxt.. Update soon

whimsical

Richelle Goldie
Richelle
Richelle

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Awww!! dis was so beautiful!! Tanx for being a jerk NK, u pushed Khushi right into Arnav's arms!!Big smile

whimsical

nandrajogdivya IF-Dazzler
nandrajogdivya
nandrajogdivya

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 8:07am | IP Logged
excellent fantastic

whimsical

Go to top