Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arnav Khushi SS: She will be loved [Complete] (Page 48)

mahrusweety IF-Rockerz
mahrusweety
mahrusweety

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
fabulous story.
loived reading it.
beautifully written.
continue sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whimsical

paddu503 IF-Dazzler
paddu503
paddu503

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Update soon please. . . 

whimsical

KtotheM IF-Dazzler
KtotheM
KtotheM

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Hey dear, where are you
It's been quite sometime since the last update
You stopped at such a crucial point of the story
Please update soon
Thanks

whimsical

srsan12 Groupbie
srsan12
srsan12

Posted: 31 August 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Hi Dear, This is a good story and can image the ending in my headWink. Hope to read the ending from your perspective soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whimsicalChitraF

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 01 September 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Poor arnav...hope khushi show his true value to him...
loved the update,...

whimsical

whimsical Senior Member
whimsical
whimsical

Posted: 01 September 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Part 12 

NK had his back to her when Khushi marched over to him, consumed with fury.

All courtesy forgotten, she roughly spun him around and slapped him so hard that she could feel her own hand get scalded in the aftermath. 

The party attendees in the vicinity gasped audibly and, like a wave, the shock began to spread gradually across the hall. 

But Khushi did not care. 

She did not care about the stunned whispers, or the red-hot tears that had begun to run down her cheeks without her realising it. 

She did not care that the man that stood gaping at her stupidly with his hand on his cheek was none other than her boss.

She did not care that this was the man she had once thought herself to be in love with. 

"How dare you?" she bellowed, her voice cracking under the strain of myriad emotions. The air in her lungs seemed to burn as though she had run a mile, and she could feel her veins throb painfully as she shook with anger.

She had never felt so outraged. She could have forgiven NK everything that he had done to her, but the fact that he had hurt Arnav was unacceptable. The mere memory of the pain she had seen in Arnav's eyes made her want to raze the entire world down. 

She could not even bear to look in Arnav's direction, as he stood next to her silently, with his hand clasped in hers, because a part of her could not help but feel guilty - she was the one who had dragged him into her messed up life, into a situation where NK could insult him. 

"Khush?" NK muttered, clearly still under shock. 

"It's Khushi Kumari Gupta," she spat harshly, "And you may be my boss, but that doesn't mean you have free reign to insult my friends. You may be rich, money-wise, but you are a poor, pathetic specimen of a person. Arnav, who, for you, is just a waiter, is a hundred times the man that you could ever be. But you will never understand that, and you know what? I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you are the kind of person who judges people by such superficial criteria, that you fail to appreciate what truly makes a person valuable."

Khushi felt Arnav squeeze her hand lightly. She looked in his direction. His lips curved into a small smile as he seemed to indicate with his eyes that they leave, that he was okay.

She didn't return his smile, and shook her head slightly at his suggestion. 

She was not done. 

She brushed away her tears and turned back towards NK, "You asked me once, what does Arnav have that you don't. But ask yourself - what is it that you have? You are just a spoiled brat who has been used to getting his way all his life. This company that you run was set up by your late father. It's the result of his vision, his determination, his hard work and perseverance that we see. You are just riding on the name that he made, on the goodwill that he earned. Is that what you are so proud of? Is that what makes you feel entitled to belittle others? Yes, Arnav is a waiter. That's not all. He has worked as a delivery boy, a bartender, a petrol pump attendant, a librarian, a tutor and even a male nanny. And you know what, I feel proud of him for being so hardworking and resilient. He is studying to be an architect and I know for sure that he's the going to be the best architect in the whole bloody world, but even if he remained a waiter all his life, I would be just as proud of him. Because his job or the size of his wallet doesn't define him. It's the person that he is inside that does."

For a few seconds, NK looked like he was hurt by her words, but he quickly realised that everyone at the party had stopped what they were doing to watch them, and the look was soon replaced by one of stubborn defiance. He had been a brat for far too long. 

"So if I'm so useless and he's so perfect, why did you have to pretend to date him to make me jealous? Don't lie, I know everything. I heard you the other day, talking to him on the phone. Your calls are recorded, didn't you know?"

Khushi gasped. So that's how he knew about her arrangement with Arnav!

But she recovered quickly. She was, as they say, on the warpath. 

"So you've been spying on me... on us? Congrats, that's a new low! And for someone who wanted to keep our relationship under wraps so I would not embarrass you in public, you are in no position to tell me not to lie. You want the truth? Here it is. Yes, I liked you. I really liked you. It was not because you were the NK, supposedly one of the most eligible bachelors in town. I was under the mistaken impression that you were a good person. And yes, when you broke up with me, my dreams were shattered, my heart was broken... I lost the few shreds of self-confidence that I possessed."

She paused to take a few gulps of air. She could hear her voice break, and the last thing she wanted was to appear weak in front of him. She steadied herself, before she continued, 

"It wasn't just about the breakup. That was not what broke me. It was the carelessness, the callousness with which you treated the whole thing, as if it had never even happened... It made me feel so small, so worthless. I... I was... just so confused... I kept wondering where I had gone wrong... what I should have done... I kept wanting to confront you once and for all, and yet, I... I could not even bring myself to be properly angry at you. You continued  alternating between being nice and cruel as and when it suited you. I was constantly fighting with myself, battling my own emotions... It was a losing battle that was draining me out every second. And meanwhile you were just going about your normal life as if... I never mattered. And that was when I met Arnav. The best friend I have ever had. He went out of his way to help me out of my depression. Initially I wanted you to see the error of your ways, to realise my worth, but I realised eventually that I did not need your validation or anyone else's. Arnav taught me how to love and value myself. And in the process... somewhere along the way, I understood that what I feel for Arnav is love... love that I have never felt for anybody else, nor ever will."

The words had left her mouth before she realised what she was saying. It was only when she heard a sharp intake of breath next to her, that she felt her face turn red hot at the knowledge that Arnav was right beside her. She turned to look at him, her vision obscured by heavy tears, and said softly, "I love you, Arnav, more than you can imagine. You don't have to love me back. I just... I just wanted you to know."

She gazed at him, her heart pounding with emotion, and in that moment, the rest of the world disappeared, all her thoughts were obliterated. It was just him, and her. It would not matter if he did not reciprocate her feelings. What he had given her - the ability to love and value herself and her life, the realisation that even in one's most difficult times, light could be found - was priceless, and for that, she would be grateful all her life.

A slight sheen appeared in his warm hazel eyes, as he reached out to brush away her tears with his thumb, and said, "I have loved you since before you even knew me. That day, on your birthday, when you brought the children from the orphanage to the pizzeria where I worked. The happiness on your face, on their faces. I had never seen anything like it. And then months later, when you showed up at the bar, pretending to be happy and carefree, I saw how broken you were... and it was sheer torture to see you like that. After that, when we became friends, everyday, every moment we spent together, I only found more reasons to love you. But I don't think I've ever loved you more than I do today... after what you did for me."

Khushi couldn't hold herself back anymore. She propped herself up on the tips of her toes, brushed her lips against his, and placed a soft kiss on his mouth. 

Epilogue

Edited by whimsical - 04 September 2016 at 9:23am

The following 186 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007Sonakick1985aparna7sun_smiPoorvaAroraCandy_jskpreethyabcdzpreetigillsofykhanprincessep13sunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1sow420neena2000adhara17mtmrfaliahayseTAT_VJrhtkumar672keki808v5a1s6avanthishivmisty_19arshibigfan95Arshiffsb09199214cani_beyourselfbutterfly_20annamaria_emmayhm111HemaSuryaZebi9191luv4arnavkhushiishqkumNivedita137AUROREFatima1422ddda2006kalai83mahakhan1ngoyal1280aemanarshichikkus05p4peppalittlerenu161ksksrsan12ocean28TrueLoveIs4everSimantharsangeethbalaanju4566jazz.kaurcontact.remya27nitasonupatsuratshyamiduttcutie13..Zahra..rsingh0103minjal24MayaraaSobtisonu10tessyranianamika00Rihanna4allsweta_bgoyalkalpna123Archu61Armelahatelove2012brinnysamsung04lovebadhanarshilife2cheerthinkggreenmu12anjubuacocoamobvinovembercrazyqueenAsmaXxritzsubu1204saran3339anukapssdewi83prati_inceptgprsjj23VarshaPrettysoumyamuraliMickyyyyponderersadia98Suchi2305manjunaidumaitydeblinacoderladySonalikarhiHuleygirlRichellejasbinanjali-anjaliArilipNPKNambi08NandzlilakumariacnwSaiSreeGouarshi-MIMOSA-Mxk3444dews100thangam100fatima2603Anny90rishaithrashils28dhakad_chorishakethebiscuitneel11Aishu136mystique_girlmalosemrin0709srmirjiseshatreepaddu50329priyaaafanTwilightStar_JPmehak06avchowdhuryl.savitreeKtotheMjessjazzaazzztashi26luvbugSS88SirenMitrasanamskyAruna.negilechuarshikowshira9AnnasabuNazzz16vinii01madhu1210set_fire_2_rainmahrusweetyPdroverArshi67dis_arshiamus5..Saraa..missmkkoiskvarsha2KDnisha_mehtasspoorthysweetydoll32zafi.Sandal.teja21MushfikatintinusmankashishkEthereal-Path-afsha-VSai2008laksh65Dee_JChitraFranogillpup03rulama.LadyHitler.Rasgulla_spharshdbMysticRiversadhnasoumya

tashi26 IF-Dazzler
tashi26
tashi26

Posted: 02 September 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Just wow...
NK got what he deserved...
But the best part was that Arnav and khushi confessed their love...

whimsical

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 02 September 2016 at 12:20am | IP Logged
loved the update...Clap

whimsical

Go to top