Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arnav Khushi SS: She will be loved [Complete] (Page 2)

AdyaXoxo IF-Dazzler
AdyaXoxo
AdyaXoxo

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Loved it ,
Pls pm me when u update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whimsical

whimsical Senior Member
whimsical
whimsical

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thank you all for liking and commenting! Big smile  I wasn't planning to update so soon, but I reckoned I probably should, given how many questions the first part left you with Tongue Part 2 in the next post. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swag_on_every1.LadyHitler.

whimsical Senior Member
whimsical
whimsical

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Part 2 

Khushi stared at the outstretched hand of the bartender. Friendship. Yeah, right.

"I don't need you, or your sympathy, or whatever it is that you mean by friendship," she said curtly before turning to leave. 

But no sooner had she stepped out of the bar, than he had caught up with her on the sidewalk.

"What?" she snapped.

"You forgot your purse," he said. 

She lowered her gaze, embarrassed, and was about to thank him, when an all too familiar voice called out from behind, "Khush!"

Only one person called her that. 

The lazy nickname used to make her giggle happily to herself. Now she hated it. 

She hated him. 

She turned to look at him, and realised, with a pang, that she loved him.

Stupid heart. Stupid NK with his stupid dimpled chin. 

And there. Just like that, the confidence she had been faking at the bar flew out of the window.

She was back to being the boring, timid Khushi. 

"Oh, hi," she said, "What are you doing here?"

The words had left her mouth automatically.

A second too late, she noticed his latest girlfriend Sheetal dangling on his arm. Clearly, they were out on a date. And clearly, he had no qualms in being seen in public with her

And now she had probably given him the impression that she cared. 

Great. 

"We just came out for dinner," NK said, without an ounce of remorse. 

Why would he have felt remorseful anyway? Khushi was only his personal assistant whom he had once secretly dated and then, understandably, conveniently gotten bored of. 

Khushi hummed in response, feeling his share of awkwardness, together with her own. 

"And who's this?" he asked, noticing the bartender standing next to Khushi. 

Just an irritating bartender who has been lecturing your pathetic ex-fling on sadness, Khushi thought. 

"Hi, I'm Arnav," the bartender said, inching closer to Khushi for some reason as he did so.

"Arnav?" NK echoed. 

Khushi stared at NK, trying to decipher the expressions clouding his face. He looked surprised, but also ever so slightly annoyed and disappointed. After five years of being around him at close quarters, it was not that difficult to surmise that he was under the impression that she was dating the bartender. 

Why on earth should that bother him anyway? He had told her, in no uncertain terms, that he really liked her, but he did not feel the 'spark' with her - it was the very spark he had then gone on to find in Sheetal, apparently. 

Khushi was about to correct him, but something in the way Sheetal was looking at her, as though she were a piece of dirt, made her change her mind. 

So she took a page out of confident Khushi's book and smiled cryptically instead, choosing to let him wonder. 

She averted her eyes to the bartender, Arnav, noticing for the first time that he was quite handsome. Handsome enough , perhaps, to make NK feel insecure and give him a taste of his own medicine. Perfect.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said to NK, with an air of finality, but with her voice shaking nevertheless.

It was the cue for Sheetal to drag him away, in her trademark clingy fashion. She noted with some amount of satisfaction that even as he moved away, NK's eyes were fixed on her and the person he assumed to be her date.

Her little moment of triumph was short-lived though. 

Her smile soon faded away as she realised that she was unable to stomach the idea of NK being even slightly disturbed on her account. She felt like a horrible person now. She would rather he continue to think of her as the nerdy, spark-less PA with an extraordinary talent for blending with the wallpaper wherever she went. 

She decided that she would correct NK's misunderstanding as soon as she met him next at the office.

"So what's the deal?" a voice said to her right.

The annoying bartender. Again.

"What deal?" she asked, sounding exhausted.

"You like him, don't you?" 

Love, more like. The thought occurred to her like a languishing sigh.

But aloud she only retorted, "What's your problem?"

"Nothing. It's just that I have figured out what your problem is."

"Oh yeah?"

"You think you can escape your problems by pretending to be someone you're not. But the problems end up catching up with you anyway, don't they?"

"You don't even know me," she said, rolling her eyes.

He simply shrugged. 

"Look," she said, forcing herself to be calm, "I don't mean to be rude, but leave me alone, okay?" 

"I think I can help you."

She squinted at him through her thick spectacles, trying to read in his eyes an indication of what he actually wanted. Nobody only wanted to help anyone. Everyone had their ulterior motives. 

All she saw etched on his face was something resembling concern.

Clearly, she was still that idiot who thought the best of everyone and gave them free reign to trample her feelings.  

"What's your name?" she asked, suddenly realising that she had forgotten it.

"Arnav."

"Arnav, thank you, but you cannot help me."  

There. She had been firm. Unforgiving. 

She was learning. 

"I'll be around," his voice came from behind her as she walked away resolutely. She did not bother to answer. 

Tears had begun to roll down her cheeks, as the image of NK and Sheetal flashed in her mind, and remnants of her facade of strength and confidence crumbled away.

Part 3

Edited by whimsical - 24 April 2016 at 9:03am

The following 124 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_smiRiabhatawsomechokrisofykhanprincessep13ishi_gudmurkalsunshaeyanju_arorablacklady1sow420neena2000rethkumarJeba777subha19barunsanaya786v5a1s6misty_19arshibigfan95butterfly_20yhm111HemaSuryabaxter75Zebi9191AUROREFatima1422Nivedita137bakwas_serialaemanarshilittlerenu161kskocean28TrueLoveIs4everSimantharnaj84sangeethbalajazz.kaurashwakesArmelabrinnysamsung04SmitaCletusanamika00shyamiduttdanish1Super.womanTinkJiacutie13jdotstokyokamtokdinhasheyjeetegaanjubua_Oorja_vinovemberprati_inceptsadia98gprsSanayakiDewaniakyafanswag_on_every1coderladyILoveDoremonmaitydeblinaHuleygirlRichellebarsanaArilipniya55jasbinanjali-anjalifamiyaNandzyogapremnissoNPKNambi08-MIMOSA-Mxk3444Aishu136fatima2603shils28just_juhishristi1seshatreeKtotheMjessjazzTwilightStar_JPShru9tiSirenMitraluvbugkshubhangiNazzz16lechuarshikowshira9vinii01Annasabuset_fire_2_rainArshi67mahrusweetyPdrovermadhu1210..Saraa..varsha2KDsoapsudsteja21sweetydoll32sspoorthyDee_Janjslaksh65ChitraFkashishkEthereal-Pathranogillhoney-sweetypup03-Chipper-Treat-Miss.Zaidi.LadyHitler.Rasgulla_spMysticRiverDownhill

-Chipper-Treat- IF-Sizzlerz
-Chipper-Treat-
-Chipper-Treat-

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Loved it so much.
Wow arnav is the bartender.
Like it.
Poor khushi is heart broken.
But arnav is there for her.
Tfd pm.

whimsical

SanayakiDewani Senior Member
SanayakiDewani
SanayakiDewani

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Interesting plz do continue

whimsical

vinii01 IF-Dazzler
vinii01
vinii01

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Superb...loved it.

whimsical

Richelle Goldie
Richelle
Richelle

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Feel so bad for Khushi...anyway y shud she pine for  a guy who had no feelings for her especially wen she has a hot bartender who wudnt leve her alone. Fabulous update!!

whimsical

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 6:35am | IP Logged
awesome ..loved it,

whimsical

Go to top