Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks for the PM. Work has been crazy, so I havent been able to comment on your last few posts. What a lovely story!
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it...
Beautiful story, with a beautiful ending...
Keep writing...
Edited by -MIMOSA- - 7 years ago
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful and well written story, loved it so much
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
You take the most done-to-death- of concepts and breathe fresh air into it; be it your last SS or this one, I salute your ability to not bow down to cliches. ⭐️👏

The premise of Khushi introducing a fake boyfriend to make her ex jealous is common but the maturity and sensitivity with which you have handled a betrayed, heart-broken girl's psyche is commendable. From a diffident girl to a person confident in her own skin... the entire journey was noteworthy.

Of course it was possible only because of Arnav. Only a man who loves without expectations and limitations can be so giving in a relationship he doesnt know the end-result of. He literally breathed new life in Khushi at the expense of personal turmoil. Just because you didnt write the story from his perspective, doesnt mean that as readers we dont understand his point of view- Another feather in your cap⭐️

In the end, I actually almost expected that Arnav will be a prince in th garb of a pauper. He is just trying to make his own mark away from his rich, overbearing family. Khushi will realise that the poor Cinderella actually got the Prince Charming at the end since she accepted him the way he is. Stupid stupid me! I know you, yet expected a cliche! Stupid me. Thank you for making Arnav a self-made man all the way 👍🏼
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 7 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a beautiful and lovely story! Loved reading it.  :)
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi has gone through so many changes in the last few months after meeting Arnav compared to 5 years ago.  A nice read and well written too.
NPKN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful story...read all the parts in one go.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful story.. loved it 😊
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

You take the most done-to-death- of concepts and breathe fresh air into it; be it your last SS or this one, I salute your ability to not bow down to cliches. ⭐️👏

The premise of Khushi introducing a fake boyfriend to make her ex jealous is common but the maturity and sensitivity with which you have handled a betrayed, heart-broken girl's psyche is commendable. From a diffident girl to a person confident in her own skin... the entire journey was noteworthy.

Of course it was possible only because of Arnav. Only a man who loves without expectations and limitations can be so giving in a relationship he doesnt know the end-result of. He literally breathed new life in Khushi at the expense of personal turmoil. Just because you didnt write the story from his perspective, doesnt mean that as readers we dont understand his point of view- Another feather in your cap⭐️

In the end, I actually almost expected that Arnav will be a prince in th garb of a pauper. He is just trying to make his own mark away from his rich, overbearing family. Khushi will realise that the poor Cinderella actually got the Prince Charming at the end since she accepted him the way he is. Stupid stupid me! I know you, yet expected a cliche! Stupid me. Thank you for making Arnav a self-made man all the way 👍🏼

I'm so sorry for the super delayed reply. Have been majorly inactive. 

Your comment brought a huge smile to my face when I first read it, and the smile remained just as wide at the tenth reading 😃 Thank you for such a wonderfully perceptive comment! And I just love receiving insights of how readers feel at different points in time of the story. I'm glad you feel that I was able to transcend the cliched premise 😳

Thank you for being so encouraging, always! ⭐️

And thank you to everyone else who commented as well. Each and every comment makes me so happy! 😃😃😃 You're all extremely sweet!