arshilife2cheer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Beautiful ... ... ... ðŸ˜Š
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
The feeling of being in love and that love being reciprocated, I think it's the best feeling :)
Hope they confess to each other soon and that to infront of NK
anjali-anjali thumbnail
beautiful update ... udapte soon
v5a1s6 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully penned story! It's great to see how Khushi has matured since she met Arnav. And this Arnav is an absolute sweetheart ...a complete package one would want for a life partner!
Sonalikarhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update...loved this khushi who does not mind the outside world...arnav is so adorable...eagerly waiting for the next update
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm on the go. So my comment is small but all I can say is... That nothing today can be more awesome than this update... Out of the world and makes me happy ( deep within) to see the progress in khushi...
All of us need to grow our of that zone others create for us... But live life full on our terms... Not to prove equality but to be satisfied within

Love to you

Sri
lilakumariacnw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh...that was so lovely...
Beautiful update...
srmirji thumbnail
I pray everyone has an Arnav of their own...a guardian angel to make things right...
I think people who have somewhere been in the shoes off khushi Will know exactly what you are trying to say... This entire growing up is not a light topic... There are many who will comment... And many get affected.. Some get scarred too... But the winners are who overcome this low feeling... I'm not good enough feeling...

And I think no one has a right to put another person down.. Cos that would be defying God's creation

Sri
srmirji thumbnail
Hope that was not to much ðŸ˜›