India-Forums

Saloni Chopra : Weakest Link of GOT (Page 7)

-Toree_B- Groupbie
-Toree_B-
-Toree_B-

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Totally bang on post! ClapClap Hope cvs have a look at this and realize what blunder they did! Pinch  Let alone acting, her mere appearance is itself annoying Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786Muskan_SwaRon

cutiee0034 IF-Rockerz
cutiee0034
cutiee0034

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 3:13am | IP Logged
So well said. Yes she needs to work on her acting ,voice expression, everything. I didn't find saloni good in any of the department. Atleast an actor must be good in something atleast romance or anger or blush or pain.but I find her blank in all dept . She is a let down to the show. She is a let down to a love story. The way she was highlighted since the promo , it showed as if she is the main face in the show and really shocked to see how her acting expression everything turned out. I m shocked how creatives made her the main face without even checking her abilities. She has done shows earlier also but still none of the scenes she is able to pull.Its only her co-star who is pulling and keeping the intensity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786Mananstoriesvrushan_deekshaMuskan_SwaRon

Mananstories Groupbie
Mananstories
Mananstories

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Just Imagine Vrushika in place of saloni. DamnEmbarrassed

Edited by Mananstories - 28 April 2016 at 4:54am
shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i love their chemistryHeart

probably the only one saying that but they do give me goosebumps
Muskan_SwaRon IF-Rockerz
Muskan_SwaRon
Muskan_SwaRon

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

Guess what? Saloni will never block you in instagram or twitter LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786pri98.aroraTonyStark91shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskan_SwaRon

lol how mean

its gonna be 2months

give her some more time

its her voice thats a bit GRRR rest i think she emotes wellLOL

dont judge meLOLLOL
LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskan_SwaRon

LOL
rutu_vs Senior Member
rutu_vs
rutu_vs

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with this post.

I started watching GOT only for the solitary reason -shantanu maheshwari-like many of us...but now I barely feel the urge to watch it anymore I 'd rather go online & watch only sahir scenes but they too keep adding up to my distress...It seems to just harbor turmoil in me...I cannot derive any kind of happiness or fulfillment from this show whatsoever.

Its just plain confusing, detached & out of sync...trying to do too much at times & ending up getting no where

As expected the show is high on irrational intimacy without any build-up or emotional attachment of viewers since day 1. Sadly that is the general USP & marketing tactic of all MTV shows-sometimes they click sometimes they don't. It clicked for kyy but its definitely not doing any good to this show .In this case neither the ishir storyline nor the forced intimacy is clicking for me. I don't find any sort of chemistry even remotely between them...their intimate scenes seem like a pile on for the viewers...Moreover Shantanu seems to do a lot of well calculated & focussed acting on his level opposite saloni & I'm really proud of him for that but I miss his spontaneity onscreen & I don't see any connecting wavelength between them from their body languages to bring that kind of spunk in their performance together no matter how the storyline unfolds in future.

Moreover saloni's performance is too flat to be even talked about. I dont expect her to improve also anymore. If she really wanted to improve she would have taken up the constructive criticism & started working on it by now .but she already seems content with her current skills so no expectations left there. No offense to the people who are able to garner some sort of chemistry between ishir, just like me they are entitled to their opinion too & I respect their POV's. But for me the ishir track is senseless with poor acting from Saloni's end only leading to hampering all the hardwork put in by Shantanu & letting it go down the drain. I feel I can no longer relate to the show at all anymore...It's just too emotionally detached for my likings..For me It has lost all sense of practicality, pragmatism & purpose just revolving around the so called loosely written love angles with misplaced intimacy without any build-ups & no focus on individual characters apart from ofcourse the weakest link- Isha jai singh.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthaVruShanswarontanha786pri98.arorazaara.fkmMuskan_SwaRon--Ana--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Girls On Top Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index