India-Forums

Saloni Chopra : Weakest Link of GOT (Page 4)

SanthaVruShan Newbie
SanthaVruShan
SanthaVruShan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
So sorry dear yes true shouldn't have bring in most treasured pair in this.. Too much of anger I'm keeping inside my heart as it's really getting out of control. I couldn't get to see few episodes of GOT since last Thursday.. I Juz watched saloni's short film movies and her reaction to all scenes like emotionless. So no point of giving her chances to improve in her acting skills. The Story line and script is good, it's juz that they failed to cast a proper lead. Maybe they might have realised it or they ignoring it for the sake of some true fans of Isha.. Overall hope GOT doesn't go down the drain as it shows many ppl have put on lot of hard work in it especially Mr.Shantanu Maheswari..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786dvrushu

Mananstories Groupbie
Mananstories
Mananstories

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Well in my POV Saloni is not a bad actor. I mean, I agree she doesn't match upto Shantanu's level but there is no doubt that day by day, she's improving. Shantanu's performing is outstanding and so is Barkha's. I really wish that it would have been Barkha oppositte Shantanu rather than Saloni. That would have been perfect

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushuAnu_LoveRain-spongy-

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mananstories

Well in my POV Saloni is not a bad actor. I mean, I agree she doesn't match upto Shantanu's level but there is no doubt that day by day, she's improving. Shantanu's performing is outstanding and so is Barkha's. I really wish that it would have been Barkha oppositte Shantanu rather than Saloni. That would have been perfect
Oh a lot of people wish the same here.

dvrushu.ButterflyNeet.

swetatiwary Newbie
swetatiwary
swetatiwary

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I think she is improving much day by day..so we should give her chance

MananstoriesAnu_LoveRain

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Barkha and Shantanu would have made an amazing pair.

I am absolutely loving Azar & Gia's love story. But due to poor acting and useless MU's i am fed up of Isha and Sahir.

PS. Shantanu is killing it BTW. but can't get used to the fact that sahir is such a screw up. I am so used to level headed, perfect Swayam.

Edited by -spongy- - 22 April 2016 at 4:49am
.ButterflyNeet. Senior Member
.ButterflyNeet.
.ButterflyNeet.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

I agree with this to such a point where i want to write a fan fiction about the two of them instead of Isha's character. That one request one of my readers made really made me think had it been the two of them (Gia and Sahir)  things would have been massively different. Its already been such a while and still not feeling their chemistry to be strong enough. 

swarontanha786dvrushu

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ButterflyNeet.

I agree with this to such a point where i want to write a fan fiction about the two of them instead of Isha's character. That one request one of my readers made really made me think had it been the two of them (Gia and Sahir)  things would have been massively different. Its already been such a while and still not feeling their chemistry to be strong enough. 

Having borderline OCD- Gia wants everything to be perfect.
And Sahir is the complete opposite. Their love story would have been great.

But i am enjoying (as characters) Gia Azar more.
But (acting wise) Shantanu and Barkha.

PS. How cool it would be if Shantanu played Azar

dvrushuStupefy

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .ButterflyNeet.

Gia Sahir have been having small scenes here and there and I can already feel  had these two been paired, things surely would have been massively different like you said.

swarontanha786dvrushu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Girls On Top Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index