India-Forums

Saloni Chopra : Weakest Link of GOT (Page 3)

TonyStark91 Goldie
TonyStark91
TonyStark91

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Great post muskan...Winkand yeah surely saloni is the weakest link of the show..and to be frank i dont think she can ever improve her acting...its a impossible task..her blank expressions,crapppy voice ruining many important scene of the show...sahir-isha lovestory is looking too dull just cause of her acting...shantanu is suffering a lot cause of her acting nd the whole show  is  in a mess cause of her..over to it..i really think makers are pure dumb to make her the narrator..that was such a idiotic decision ever..she cant pull up a normal scene and makers made her narrator lol..so i shall be very happy if makers replace saloni and choose someone better for the role of isha...neither tvt is waise hi down..it will decrease every passing seconds,minutes with her presence in the  showSmile

Edited by -anindo- - 20 April 2016 at 4:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu--Ana--Muskan_SwaRon

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .nerfherder

The show is going to suffer if something isn't done soon.
I think the show is already suffering because of it. Otherwise two god actors with this storyline could have won hearts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu--Ana--Muskan_SwaRon.nerfherder

pri98.arora Groupbie
pri98.arora
pri98.arora

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:14am | IP Logged
First things first ...  Thank you so much Muskan for making the much needed post. 

Saloni is definitely the biggest turnoff for the show considering how much potential Isha's character carries. I too,  like everybody else, tried to give Saloni a chance ... But it has been more than a month and still there is no improvement. Also, keeping in mind that she already has an experience of few short films, I thought maybe she has a scope of improvement and alas! She failed ... miserably!           
She couldn't even convince me till date that she can show improvement.

Emotional scene = Expressionless!    
Romantic scene = Emotionless!   
Quarreling scene = Flat! 
Normal scene = Flat! Flat! Flat!

I don't really know how much more time does she need to atleast make us feel that she can improve... Honestly I have lost all hopes! 

The even more pathetic thing is that she is paired with one of the most strongest actor in the entire cast of Girls On Top who manages to create an impact with even 2 min of his onscreen presence. As an audience,  I can't relate to "IsHir" and their so called "chemistry" looks forced.

Also giving all the monologues to Isha is something which goes over my head! Monologues, I believe,  should be given to each and every character so that their inside emotions comes to forefront and their individuality is reflected. 

I really hope this reaches out to the makers of Girls On Top and Saloni.

Edited by pri98.arora - 21 April 2016 at 3:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SanthaVruShansbhanot65dvrushuSpark.ShreyaExpectoPatronusMuskan_SwaRon--Ana----RENU--.nerfherder

.nerfherder IF-Sizzlerz
.nerfherder
.nerfherder

Pragmatic CC Captain

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Originally posted by .nerfherder

The show is going to suffer if something isn't done soon.
I think the show is already suffering because of it. Otherwise two god actors with this storyline could have won hearts.

true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I have understood one thing, she clearly feels she acting well when she's playing with her hair -.- In yesterday's episode where ashima was crying, she took the right pauses -.- 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sbhanot65pri98.aroradvrushu--RENU--Muskan_SwaRon.nerfherder

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri98.arora

Emotional scene = Expressionless!    
Romantic scene = Emotionless!   
Quarreling scene = Flat! 
Normal scene = Flat! Flat! Flat!
This sums up. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pri98.aroradvrushu--RENU--.nerfherder

SanthaVruShan Newbie
SanthaVruShan
SanthaVruShan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
1st of all Thank u so much muskan for voicing out abt it.. It's true that saloni can't act in a normal scene. actually the pair Sahir and Isha is totally a NO NO for me.. I don't know why I can't accept her at all.. no matter how hard I try.. I never seen anyone acting without any feelings .but some fans can see ishir so called chemistry in less than a week.. they must be kidding me.. And some purposely doing it as they wanna breakup vrushan or swaron name tag and their chemistry. They wanna prove something to the world which I think is totally a idiotic way of doing it. 'ISHIR' cannot be compared with SWARON at all time. Either saloni need to be replaced with a better actress or she needs to homework her acting in front of mirror b4 she face the camera.. this will help her future projects too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dvrushu

zaara.fkm Senior Member
zaara.fkm
zaara.fkm

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanthaVruShan

1st of all Thank u so much muskan for voicing out abt it.. It's true that saloni can't act in a normal scene. actually the pair Sahir and Isha is totally a NO NO for me.. I don't know why I can't accept her at all.. no matter how hard I try.. I never seen anyone acting without any feelings .but some fans can see ishir so called chemistry in less than a week.. they must be kidding me.. And some purposely doing it as they wanna breakup vrushan or swaron name tag and their chemistry. They wanna prove something to the world which I think is totally a idiotic way of doing it. 'ISHIR' cannot be compared with SWARON at all time. Either saloni need to be replaced with a better actress or she needs to homework her acting in front of mirror b4 she face the camera.. this will help her future projects too. 

Lets not bring in Swaron or Vrushan in this post, its not the place, nor is it fair to compare an iconic, award winning and treasured pair. We're trying to see the show and characters with an unbiased lens and general audience, so lets try to maintain that. And from that point I really want the show to do well, as I myself want a good youth show about women, their challenges, goals, relationships etc presented well on Indian tv. And for that reason I feel the story and script deserve to be presented much better by a more qualified actor. Right now everything's in pieces because they're trying to go around her weaknesses in scenes, but once a good actor presents the role, the original concept can come back on track. If nothing else can be done, the other actors including Shantanu, Barkha, Yuvi, etc need to be given their due importance and own monologues/space to showcase their talent that they've been showing since day 1.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbhanot65pri98.aroradvrushu..MiStLeToE..--Ana--LiveEatLoveMuskan_SwaRon

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Girls On Top Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index