India-Forums

Saloni Chopra : Weakest Link of GOT (Page 14)

swarontanha786 Groupbie
swarontanha786
swarontanha786

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveEatLove

Originally posted by .ButterflyNeet.

Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Originally posted by Mananstories

Well in my POV Saloni is not a bad actor. I mean, I agree she doesn't match upto Shantanu's level but there is no doubt that day by day, she's improving. Shantanu's performing is outstanding and so is Barkha's. I really wish that it would have been Barkha oppositte Shantanu rather than Saloni. That would have been perfect
Oh a lot of people wish the same here.

I agree with this to such a point where i want to write a fan fiction about the two of them instead of Isha's character. That one request one of my readers made really made me think had it been the two of them (Gia and Sahir) things would have been massively different. Its already been such a while and still not feeling their chemistry to be strong enough.

Gia Sahir have been having small scenes here and there and I can already feel had these two been paired, things surely would have been massively different like you said.

I KNOW RIGHT! Like they have so much chemistry in just talking!!! The Gia bhabhi wala scene was so good! I hope the story turns like in kyy manik and alia were together in the beigning and then manik ended up with nandini! I hope ,really hope! This happens someday!

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swarontanha786

Originally posted by -SparklingVibz-

Well we all know Shan is a good actor but he has worked with non talented people.

And Saloni is improving. She deserves a chance. It is soo rude to judge in so less time.

Ya...non talented people like his 1st co star.Wink

Do you mean sneha? If yes ,then you must be kidding! She was the only one the sets of D3 in the start who knew to act ! And this the cast including shantanu also admits! And as far as Dance is concerned ,well we all have seen that! And not to forget ,throwback to 2011-2012 ,WHAT A MADDENING FAN FOLLOWING THEY HAD! The orignal ,the souls of SWARON!
Yes maybe she did wrong by quiting in the middle breaking so many hearts but she was not NON TALANTED!

VruShan's fan following as SwaRon was what was maddening and which finally got them an award. And for me Shantanu was the best actor of D3 followed by Vrushika. And I am glad Sneha  quit the show, her unprofessionalism led to SwaRon onscreen pay a huge cost. VruShan = Versatile SwaRon Day Dreaming 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TonyStark91Mellifluous-spongy-

LiveEatLove IF-Rockerz
LiveEatLove
LiveEatLove

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -spongy-

Originally posted by -SparklingVibz-

Well we all know Shan is a good actor but he has worked with non talented people.

And Saloni is improving. She deserves a chance. It is soo rude to judge in so less time.

Ya...non talented people like his 1st co star. Wink

BURN LOL
IRONY!!
that she is saying that you should "not judge people" and "give them a chance".
I never saw that happening

4 years and they still can't do away with the indirect taunts on Vrushika and then call others rude. Truly ironic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..-spongy-

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
this is really weird
Y12345 Goldie
Y12345
Y12345

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

I am surprised as how could palki do this to shantanu? I mean she is the one giving us the epic swaRon! She casted sneha & vrushika and both had breathtaking chemistry with shan! Also its not that she lacks the sense that who should've been casted afterall she casted - arman ridhhima swayam sharon,rey kriya! And all of them had such a great chemistry ! How could she she think that saloni would look with shan! ITS SHEER INJUSTICE TO SHANTANU! I mean a boy who gives his 100% , but all his "romatic scenes" go in vein!
Now if they do not replace saloni, I wish shantanu QUITS the show! And GET A BETTER SHOW WHERE HE IS LEAD! Because thats all we wanna see! I wish He gets a show hr deserves!
Anyway happy for the jhalakdikhlaja news! I wish this platform gives him what he deserves!

I agree :) 
And Palki m'am created the epic swaron and i'm just suprised because I don't see anything special in Ishvir story. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786

ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Y12345

I am surprised as how could palki do this to shantanu? I mean she is the one giving us the epic swaRon! She casted sneha & vrushika and both had breathtaking chemistry with shan! Also its not that she lacks the sense that who should've been casted afterall she casted - arman ridhhima swayam sharon,rey kriya! And all of them had such a great chemistry ! How could she she think that saloni would look with shan! ITS SHEER INJUSTICE TO SHANTANU! I mean a boy who gives his 100% , but all his "romatic scenes" go in vein!
Now if they do not replace saloni, I wish shantanu QUITS the show! And GET A BETTER SHOW WHERE HE IS LEAD! Because thats all we wanna see! I wish He gets a show hr deserves!
Anyway happy for the jhalakdikhlaja news! I wish this platform gives him what he deserves!

And Palki m'am created the epic swaron and i'm just suprised because I don't see anything special in Ishvir story.
even I agree I find them immature
Mananstories Groupbie
Mananstories
Mananstories

Posted: 15 June 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShikhaAgrawal

Originally posted by Y12345

even I agree I find them immature

Agreed. I hope he gets out of this or the creatives bring a replacement for Isha. 
Aisha_skywalker Newbie
Aisha_skywalker
Aisha_skywalker

Posted: 05 July 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
And she continues to be the same pathetic actor who she was when the show started. People got it right in just few months & look at her. Tridha Chowdhury,Erica,Nikita all were newbies and started acting with Saloni only,today they have such a big list of admirers who love their acting. And here people were talking about giving her some time? Well,how much? Shantanu improved so much in d3 that after a point he did better than Sneha too who was the best in d3 that time. Anyway,if Miss Chopra is reading this,then please start taking your job seriously & have some guts to accept criticisms rather than block others opinions. Palki ma'am please do the needful.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Girls On Top Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index