India-Forums

Saloni Chopra : Weakest Link of GOT (Page 10)

Mananstories Groupbie
Mananstories
Mananstories

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ana--

Originally posted by Mananstories

^ Welcome to the addictive, amazing and magical SwaRon/VruShan world <3 

Haha I'm already too much addicted. I seriously have no idea what am I gonna after watching all the episodes! 
Haha,  I get you! We all feel the same. But they are so good, that re-watching their scenes still gives me goosebumps! <3 

Exactlyyy! I finsihed watching 400 Episodes in 15 Days. And Now, I just cant feel any connection with Ishir. Swaron have set the bars too high. Btw are you the same person who posts Vrushan Vms on youtube? 
I don't even want to compare :P 
Yup I'm the same person :) 

Oh You make amazing Vms, Seriously! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786--Ana--

Mananstories Groupbie
Mananstories
Mananstories

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Haha I'm already too much addicted. I seriously have no idea what am I gonna after watching all the episodes!

Haha, I get you! We all feel the same. But they are so good, that re-watching their scenes still gives me goosebumps! <3

Exactlyyy! I finsihed watching 400 Episodes in 15 Days. And Now, I just cant feel any connection with Ishir. Swaron have set the bars too high. Btw are you the same person who posts Vrushan Vms on youtube?
LOL. Dont even try to find SwaRon in IshIr that too when you have a Saloni on the other end :'( But since you have just finished a Beintehaan I guess you still have a lot to see. . .Especially SwaRon Live-In track :')

Yeah and I guess one breakup is left too. :P
They are already having a fight right now. Just finished watching Satrangi re 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swarontanha786

--Ana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ana--
--Ana--

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Oh You make amazing Vms, Seriously! <3
Thank you so much <3
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Haha, I get you! We all feel the same. But they are so good, that re-watching their scenes still gives me goosebumps! <3

LOL. Dont even try to find SwaRon in IshIr that too when you have a Saloni on the other end :'( But since you have just finished a Beintehaan I guess you still have a lot to see. . .Especially SwaRon Live-In track :')

Yeah and I guess one breakup is left too. :P
They are already having a fight right now. Just finished watching Satrangi re
Haye Satrangi Re *______* These were frustating times for us. New CVs were >_<
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Lol. This is a place where we should be talking about GOT and yet it feels like we are talking in D3 forum :v

swarontanha786Spark.Shreya

Mananstories Groupbie
Mananstories
Mananstories

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Lol. This is a place where we should be talking about GOT and yet it feels like we are talking in D3 forum :v

Seriously! Im hating the fact that swayam is lying to sharon cause of Huma. Haha and yes were suppose to discuss Saloni's weak acting skills here which we already did so yeah :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..MiStLeToE..

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:50am | IP Logged

One person starts something on VruShan/SwaRon and then there's no stopping! Us,Vrushan/swaron fans can go on and on and never get tired of it!

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 08 May 2016 at 7:50am

Mananstories..MiStLeToE..

Spark.Shreya Senior Member
Spark.Shreya
Spark.Shreya

Posted: 08 May 2016 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Ikr! You wont believe this but after watching GOT, I cane to know about Shantanu. I just fell in love with his acting. Then One day I was seeing some other show on youtube when a suggestiob for VruShan IV came. I clicked on that and then, there was no coming back. The next day , I started watching D3 from the Aditya sequence and Fell in love with Swaron Crazily. There are still 100 episodes left for me to see and I am already a fan of Swaron/Vrushan. That Kind of Chemistry is missing! :)

Welcome to the magical world of SwaRon/VruShan!..Trust me ,you are going to get so addicted!!! Watch VruShan IVs as well! You'll transform into a world you won't wish to come back from!!They are love !<3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Girls On Top Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index