Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Muskan_SwaRon

Guess what? Saloni will never block you in instagram or twitter 😆

😆
rutu_vs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree with this post.

I started watching GOT only for the solitary reason -shantanu maheshwari-like many of us...but now I barely feel the urge to watch it anymore I 'd rather go online & watch only sahir scenes but they too keep adding up to my distress...It seems to just harbor turmoil in me...I cannot derive any kind of happiness or fulfillment from this show whatsoever.

Its just plain confusing, detached & out of sync...trying to do too much at times & ending up getting no where

As expected the show is high on irrational intimacy without any build-up or emotional attachment of viewers since day 1. Sadly that is the general USP & marketing tactic of all MTV shows-sometimes they click sometimes they don't. It clicked for kyy but its definitely not doing any good to this show .In this case neither the ishir storyline nor the forced intimacy is clicking for me. I don't find any sort of chemistry even remotely between them...their intimate scenes seem like a pile on for the viewers...Moreover Shantanu seems to do a lot of well calculated & focussed acting on his level opposite saloni & I'm really proud of him for that but I miss his spontaneity onscreen & I don't see any connecting wavelength between them from their body languages to bring that kind of spunk in their performance together no matter how the storyline unfolds in future.

Moreover saloni's performance is too flat to be even talked about. I dont expect her to improve also anymore. If she really wanted to improve she would have taken up the constructive criticism & started working on it by now .but she already seems content with her current skills so no expectations left there. No offense to the people who are able to garner some sort of chemistry between ishir, just like me they are entitled to their opinion too & I respect their POV's. But for me the ishir track is senseless with poor acting from Saloni's end only leading to hampering all the hardwork put in by Shantanu & letting it go down the drain. I feel I can no longer relate to the show at all anymore...It's just too emotionally detached for my likings..For me It has lost all sense of practicality, pragmatism & purpose just revolving around the so called loosely written love angles with misplaced intimacy without any build-ups & no focus on individual characters apart from ofcourse the weakest link- Isha jai singh.

TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Muskan_SwaRon

Guess what? Saloni will never block you in instagram or twitter 😆

ahahahaha🤣
kitty_cheeks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it's true...I guess she must improve...
kabhilove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like her
decent actress

she looks beautiful

her pairing with shantanu is very much likeable
Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I heard she blocks everyone who criticize her. Is that true?
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mananstories

I heard she blocks everyone who criticize her. Is that true?

Yeah, that's true. This is one of the major reason we say that she can never improve.