MTV Girls On Top

Saloni Chopra : Weakest Link of GOT - Page 5

sbhanot65 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Honestly speaking...ishar is a intense love story...bt it lacked intensity in every scene..saloni is nt a newcomer ...she had acted in small films...I tried to give her tym..bt only gt disappointment and she is d main protagonist...nd I hate her narration..her plain face nd equally plain voice...audience needs a change...so she needs to improve a lot nd mtv needs to gve impotence to all d 3 girls...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbhanot65 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vrushan_deeksha

i know i may be sounding selfish or such...
but i cant help it...cant we get vrushika in place of Saloni in GOT

I agree vid u...bt cnt v gt a small role of vrushy...another character plz😛😉
pri98.arora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well ... I completely understand your sentiments but I feel Vrushika and Shantanu's pairing needs a magical and a strong script and concept.
Also, I would never want Vrushika to step in the show as a cameo because a talented actor like her deserves a lead role with strong character and not a sidey.
Moreover, none of the cameos in Girls On Top have been impressive. So even of they consider Vrushika for a cameo, I have least expectation that the character will have an effect. Its absolutely my POV.

Also, I don't want Vrushika to be seen as a replacement in any show now! She has already been one two times. I don't want this happening again.

But I do hope we get Shantanu and Vrushika onscreen together soon in some other show.
Edited by pri98.arora - 7 years ago
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

Cut her some slack. It's just (just being the key word, cuz uh honestly it's been JUST some 24 episodes) been 1.5 months. And things take time. Nobody masters excellency immediately.

Also if people compare two actors, (I read someone say some newactress in a new show on some channel is doing a better job) the thing is everyone has different speeds of tapping their potential.

This is actually demotivating cuz I personally think she's improving. Not by 100% but maybe by 10% which is okay because isnt that how one grows.

Ever heard of uh good things take time :)

I'm not saying she is great but she's improving. There's A LOT she needs to work on. Especially her normal scenes.
As for her scenes with Shantannu, I think as an actor his work is absolutely brilliant and even he has grown a lot as an a tee over the years, he does his part well and Saloni is obviously not even half as great but again give her time and if it's actually that annoying then I think keep imagining someone else as Isha or probably just look at Sahir only or something.

Also comparing Barkha and her isn't right. I mean Barkha is too be honest, excellent.

And too bad, nothing anyone says can change what the casting directors have done. Cribbing leads this to no where.

Its not like we are watching the show with newcomers for the first time. Most of the youth shows introduce new faces and everyone happily give them a chance coz the actors themselves prove it with their hardwork that they are improving and they will be more improved after a while. Its not JUST 24 episodes as u said, but she has done several short films too so I expected her to be pretty good and convincing but what followed was a major let down. Also, if Saloni and Barkha are getting compared then i don't find anything wrong in that. When two actors are actually working in a show together then comparison is bound to happen.
   Instead of "imagining" someone else with Shantanu, I'd like Saloni to work hard and casting directors to work harder with her. That would be more good.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^resprct your opinion :)
Try respecting mine
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

^resprct your opinion :)
Try respecting mine

I respect everyone's POV here.
Aisha_skywalker thumbnail
Couldn't agree more with this post. I think we have already given her enough time and she has been given the maximum number of scenes,narrations,monolouges and still failed to leave an impact,it only shows there is no point waiting for her improvement and watching Shantanu's effort going waste. I clearly remember they have started shooting and workshops somewhere in November,2015. And now in April,2016- she still needs some more time? We should wait for 6 months? Alas! I am sure Saloni has failed to understand isha's depth and her love for sahir and she can't gulp down some healthy criticisms too. Then how can she improve? I am so done with this lady. I don't care what others think but I can't tolerate Shantanu being such a brilliant actor getting so less scope to perform and that too getting ruined by this lady. Edited by Aisha_skywalker - 7 years ago
ImpetuousSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally bang on post! 👏👏 Hope cvs have a look at this and realize what blunder they did! 😵  Let alone acting, her mere appearance is itself annoying 👎🏼
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So well said. Yes she needs to work on her acting ,voice expression, everything. I didn't find saloni good in any of the department. Atleast an actor must be good in something atleast romance or anger or blush or pain.but I find her blank in all dept . She is a let down to the show. She is a let down to a love story. The way she was highlighted since the promo , it showed as if she is the main face in the show and really shocked to see how her acting expression everything turned out. I m shocked how creatives made her the main face without even checking her abilities. She has done shows earlier also but still none of the scenes she is able to pull.Its only her co-star who is pulling and keeping the intensity.
Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just Imagine Vrushika in place of saloni. Damn😳 Edited by Mananstories - 7 years ago