Originally posted by: pri98.arora

Emotional scene = Expressionless!    
Romantic scene = Emotionless!   
Quarreling scene = Flat! 
Normal scene = Flat! Flat! Flat!

This sums up. 
SanthaVruShan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
1st of all Thank u so much muskan for voicing out abt it.. It's true that saloni can't act in a normal scene. actually the pair Sahir and Isha is totally a NO NO for me.. I don't know why I can't accept her at all.. no matter how hard I try.. I never seen anyone acting without any feelings .but some fans can see ishir so called chemistry in less than a week.. they must be kidding me.. And some purposely doing it as they wanna breakup vrushan or swaron name tag and their chemistry. They wanna prove something to the world which I think is totally a idiotic way of doing it. 'ISHIR' cannot be compared with SWARON at all time. Either saloni need to be replaced with a better actress or she needs to homework her acting in front of mirror b4 she face the camera.. this will help her future projects too. 
zaara.fkm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanthaVruShan

1st of all Thank u so much muskan for voicing out abt it.. It's true that saloni can't act in a normal scene. actually the pair Sahir and Isha is totally a NO NO for me.. I don't know why I can't accept her at all.. no matter how hard I try.. I never seen anyone acting without any feelings .but some fans can see ishir so called chemistry in less than a week.. they must be kidding me.. And some purposely doing it as they wanna breakup vrushan or swaron name tag and their chemistry. They wanna prove something to the world which I think is totally a idiotic way of doing it. 'ISHIR' cannot be compared with SWARON at all time. Either saloni need to be replaced with a better actress or she needs to homework her acting in front of mirror b4 she face the camera.. this will help her future projects too. 

Lets not bring in Swaron or Vrushan in this post, its not the place, nor is it fair to compare an iconic, award winning and treasured pair. We're trying to see the show and characters with an unbiased lens and general audience, so lets try to maintain that. And from that point I really want the show to do well, as I myself want a good youth show about women, their challenges, goals, relationships etc presented well on Indian tv. And for that reason I feel the story and script deserve to be presented much better by a more qualified actor. Right now everything's in pieces because they're trying to go around her weaknesses in scenes, but once a good actor presents the role, the original concept can come back on track. If nothing else can be done, the other actors including Shantanu, Barkha, Yuvi, etc need to be given their due importance and own monologues/space to showcase their talent that they've been showing since day 1.  
SanthaVruShan thumbnail
So sorry dear yes true shouldn't have bring in most treasured pair in this.. Too much of anger I'm keeping inside my heart as it's really getting out of control. I couldn't get to see few episodes of GOT since last Thursday.. I Juz watched saloni's short film movies and her reaction to all scenes like emotionless. So no point of giving her chances to improve in her acting skills. The Story line and script is good, it's juz that they failed to cast a proper lead. Maybe they might have realised it or they ignoring it for the sake of some true fans of Isha.. Overall hope GOT doesn't go down the drain as it shows many ppl have put on lot of hard work in it especially Mr.Shantanu Maheswari..
Mananstories thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well in my POV Saloni is not a bad actor. I mean, I agree she doesn't match upto Shantanu's level but there is no doubt that day by day, she's improving. Shantanu's performing is outstanding and so is Barkha's. I really wish that it would have been Barkha oppositte Shantanu rather than Saloni. That would have been perfect
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mananstories

Well in my POV Saloni is not a bad actor. I mean, I agree she doesn't match upto Shantanu's level but there is no doubt that day by day, she's improving. Shantanu's performing is outstanding and so is Barkha's. I really wish that it would have been Barkha oppositte Shantanu rather than Saloni. That would have been perfect

Oh a lot of people wish the same here.
swetatiwary thumbnail
I think she is improving much day by day..so we should give her chance
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Barkha and Shantanu would have made an amazing pair.

I am absolutely loving Azar & Gia's love story. But due to poor acting and useless MU's i am fed up of Isha and Sahir.

PS. Shantanu is killing it BTW. but can't get used to the fact that sahir is such a screw up. I am so used to level headed, perfect Swayam.
Edited by -spongy- - 8 years ago
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I agree with this to such a point where i want to write a fan fiction about the two of them instead of Isha's character. That one request one of my readers made really made me think had it been the two of them (Gia and Sahir)  things would have been massively different. Its already been such a while and still not feeling their chemistry to be strong enough. 
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .ButterflyNeet.

I agree with this to such a point where i want to write a fan fiction about the two of them instead of Isha's character. That one request one of my readers made really made me think had it been the two of them (Gia and Sahir)  things would have been massively different. Its already been such a while and still not feeling their chemistry to be strong enough. 

Having borderline OCD- Gia wants everything to be perfect.
And Sahir is the complete opposite. Their love story would have been great.

But i am enjoying (as characters) Gia Azar more.
But (acting wise) Shantanu and Barkha.

PS. How cool it would be if Shantanu played Azar