Mr.Afg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
My review:

Story:
The movie start with the character of Gaurav, he is crazy about Aryan, suddenly, he wants to meet Aryan in his birthday in front of his house but he can't... Later, he does thing for Aryan for his stardom but Aryan don't like it... And he decide to punishment Gaurav. So Gaurav start hating Aryan because he punished him for bad reason... Then the hate between both start. Then you have to watch the movie for the rest...

Acting: Shahrukh Khan was outstanding, out of this world, crazy acting. Best acting after long time.

Music: no songs... I don't know why they didn't put the jabra song at the beginning but no they didn't put it...

Direction: really average.. I was waiting for something more nice and original...

My opinion about the movie: I think Shahrukh Khan made this movie for getting the awards but he deserves I think till now he should wins... But people will get bored because this movie is not a movie where people will have fun or enjoy it's really different type of movie... If you like masala type movie or movie with good music or fun movie... Stay out of this... Actually I do love that SRK take this project...

My rating: 3,5 of 5 it's a must watch movie for my side...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
There is a review thread Mr.Afg
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: gulabi22

There is a review thread Mr.Afg

Can you give them directions as well?  They seem lost.
I mean, directions to the review thread.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

Can you give them directions as well? They seem lost.
I mean, directions to the review thread.

😆 jakey