India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

will Vanshika turn Vamp...

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Guys after watching yesterdays episode...I felt many positive vibes...Ahuja saaab talked maturedly( actually its not his cup of tea yet he drankLOLLOL) and explains everything smoothly to simmi...Jaya turns out to be a WATCHMAN- guarding Swadarsh...and watching with longing eyes...
( I really felt bad for her...the way she looked @ SwaDarsh...she seems longing to get her husband's loveConfused))...so how come a love story without a vamp...I mean Ahuja and Simmi are black listed...Su???! Confuses me...when Jaya pleased Su...Su gives up right...so maybe she can accept SwaDarsh...but I have a feeling Vanshika will turn into a Vamp according to Indian-Serial-stragedy...but still Dahleez is unique...but yet Vanshika is Obsessed... (11 yrs ka stalking hai)))))

What say girls...will Vanshika be a vamp in SwaDarsh ka fairytale love kahani...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jemimah..

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Highly doubt it...

First, her's is a cameo.

Second, I'd like to believe that the CVs had better twists and turns planned for their story than a jilted ex-lover. Besides the biggest twist is Swadheenta fighting against Suhasini... that must be trying time for the couple as well... I'm still not sure if Adarsh would be supportive or would he be upset or would he be upset and then supportive... Only time can tell...

Third, though Ahuja was giving gyan to Simmi... all he said was stay away from the matter... he didn't say he was gonna let bygones be bygones...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisDiscoDhoklaVIMAL.SM..Jemimah..DEEPZzzz

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:24am | IP Logged
The main story is swadheenta against suhasini post wedding.. Also dehleez is a finite series so definitely there's no place for dragging of such tracks..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis..Jemimah..VIMAL.SM

ssowmi Senior Member
ssowmi
ssowmi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

Guys after watching yesterdays episode...I felt many positive vibes...Ahuja saaab talked maturedly( actually its not his cup of tea yet he drankLOLLOL) and explains everything smoothly to simmi...Jaya turns out to be a WATCHMAN- guarding Swadarsh...and watching with longing eyes...
( I really felt bad for her...the way she looked @ SwaDarsh...she seems longing to get her husband's loveConfused))...so how come a love story without a vamp...I mean Ahuja and Simmi are black listed...Su???! Confuses me...when Jaya pleased Su...Su gives up right...so maybe she can accept SwaDarsh...but I have a feeling Vanshika will turn into a Vamp according to Indian-Serial-stragedy...but still Dahleez is unique...but yet Vanshika is Obsessed... (11 yrs ka stalking hai)))))

What say girls...will Vanshika be a vamp in SwaDarsh ka fairytale love kahani...

i guess its yes...she'll try to create rift btwn suhasini and swadhuConfused

meetisree Senior Member
meetisree
meetisree

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Yep I agree 11 yrs stalker she always boss arounds adarsh n forces herself over him 
Disgusting girl n her parents are also bossing on suhasini idiots u hav 2 payback suhasini bahut afhe sehisaab rakti
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:32am | IP Logged
To me there is high probability that she wil turn VAMP.
hanishank IF-Dazzler
hanishank
hanishank

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I do not think vanshika will turn out to be a vamp...
may be adarsh parents will be speed breakers to the love story of swadarsh
eyejannat Senior Member
eyejannat
eyejannat

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i dont think so..
i think after Swadarsh marriage Vanshika's  track will end ...
Yash can create problems in their life for the sake of his sister's 11 years love..just a doubt 

Go to top