Dahleez

India-Forums

Dahleez
Dahleez

IPS bangeya CHOR....chori kiye Adarsh ne...

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Dahleezians...Happy lazy morning to u all...I was very cheesy cheesy throughout the whole episode...I was totally dumb folded after seeing Adarsh STEALING the RING...LOLLOL...I know he didn't steal...it fell down on its own so that Adarsh can have it...WinkWink...but whatever Adarsh did was something stealthily right??!!...when the ring falls... Adarsh notices...He was about to give it back to Jeevan but then he realizes that ye SWA kaa ring hai...WinkWink...Pyaare Mohan ji over took the Adarsh sinha and kept the ring beside with him...LOLLOL...it was really cute to watch Adarsh facial expression...I wish appa could have seen it...so he that he can understand that Adarsh has 'bha'(expression)...TongueTongue...and when Adarsh finds both Jeevan and SWA at the jewelry shop...he again acts like a chor and puts the ring back where it was found earlier..LOLLOL...waaah the way Adarsh moved around Jeevan made me think " arey bhagwaan pyar mein kya kya cheese karne padegi...IAS toh bangeya ek Chor...Woh choot bhi bohot aaraamse bolreho..."SmileSmile...but one thing is sure THE FALLEN RING did two amazing jobs...Adarsh can buy a Ring of SWA's size due to it and also The reason for SWA coming to the shop is that the  ring is lost...and we fans got to see a almost-hug and Jiya re on the BGM...anything is fair in love and war...Adarsh sirf CHORI ne kiyaa hai...alot more to come...i mean in SRK style...yeh trailer hai boss...main picture abhi bhi bakki hai...

Edited by ashlok - 19 April 2016 at 11:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subbaas-tvmoonweareradventure_gurl--Shamoo--..Jemimah..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top