Poll

which person is at greater flaw???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really I wish to know what u all feel..Who is more to blamed or much flawed in current track..I know everyone is in half mind n few would blindly select Yuvraj..I am confused..
I cant digest the fact that whatever happens Suhani will be undergoing punishment n rest escapes scot free..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovestruck1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good ques n tough 
But my vote goes to both 
Yuvraj
Everything u said is right to her whtver u said yestrday was correct the over mahaanta n daanta had caused but wait fr a sec u cn frgiv easoly krishna whos aparently the prime reason y the bomb was there 
Bonding to soumo is accptabl too for me (feel free to bash here😆)
But whn u saw her going in labour still idk whther he took her to hospital or not of nt was vvv wrong no matter how much angry u r but tht momnt n him not missing her n she is only b shown lonly poor abla sort crying remincing pisses me off but new guy can mk me frgt all flaws lol 
N hes failed miserably as a father 

Suhani 
Offf y do u hv to link everrything god damn everything to surat seerat idealogy 
Stop it 
Sajan defending was nonsense 
Its ok u link him to urslf but pls suhani stop it 
Now also going fr a mkover implies u still relate everything to beauty vs the nature no suhani 
N u nly cry fr him theres no point crying fr him 
Move on 

YuvaaniMad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dono ko hi blame karunghi main. Par suhaani se kahi jyada yuvraaj zimmedaar ha separation ki. Suhaani se ek galti ho gai jaise Krishna se hua tha.issh me Gauri ki dead ka saraa blame suhaani pe kyun? Thek ha gussa kiya maan liya par yuvraaj ne dusri saadi kyun ki suhaani ko dudhne ki try kyun nahi ki. Kya usko umeed bhi nai ha ki suhaani kabhi wapas as sakti ha. Aur abhi tho uske chehre pe koi separation ka pain hi nahi ha.apni new wife ke saath bohut kush ha. I knw yeh actors ki galti nahi ha hamare cvs hi aise ha ki usko sabse alag heart attack dene wala track hi dikhana pasand ha.
Sri is correct issh time strong emotional meaningful scene dikhane ka time ha. Warna ye track bhi waste ho jayega.
cvs fail to show scene of yuvraaj's love for suhaani.so we only assume that yuvraaj love suhaani. But kitna baar abhi agar yuvraaj ka suhaani ke liye strong emotion nahi dikhaya tho yeh show me kuch bhi nai rahega.
My vote goes to option 2 yuvraaj.
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Both fools pisses off me like hell with their half baked feelings..
I have no offence against SomRaj except the face they carry..They act in a daily soap n r expected to give some sort of emotions..They have to get training from Yuvan..
As for Yuvraj he was wrong when he left her as she gets labor n he is not like missing her in a way as she misses..He purely filled his heart with the hatred just coz she left him but if he had really felt he was wrong shouting at his wife who was at a delicate state (though she deserves some sort of lesson but not at that stage) he would have acted upon it n tried to find her at any cost.Means at any cost even if Dadi brain washes that she left u along with your infant..What happened to his love at that stage..Was it drained..Was his heart filled with so much hatred for her..No one can remain angry fo continuous 6 yrs..U will get tired n bored..Being in anger for a month is itself a big challange...

Suhani will never learn her lessons at any point in her life..Whatever the plight of her now is only coz she saw the face n at present too she is doing the same..In case of that sajan Yuvraj was justified as he just wanted to throw him for te reason that he was merely careless n a fraud..But our mahan Suhani jumped into conclusion that he wanted to fire him as he was ugly..Shit..It was mere bullshit
And his nonsense anger..If he had to angry he had to be really angry on his granny who ws the root cause for this whole situation..But he will forgive n forget her crimes..She tried to even kill Suhani n also she was the sole reason for Gauri to be mentally retarded but he never had been angry with her even for 2 days as a whole..She still remains scot- free..But see the plight of Suhani..She has lost everything..She pines for her husband who has just married her friend as he felt duty bound to give her life as suhani was the sole reason for her being widowed..Yet again even after Krishna confessimg he had brought the pedestal he is forgiven just coz of the reason that he lost his life as he died in an attempt to save Gauri..

And Pratima when she is so worried of the idol wby cant she worry of her daughter n how dare she can look suhani in an accusing way..She was a total failure as a mother as she never tried to or fought with Dadi for her very own daughter but believed her to be dead as Dadi said..Suhani was the one who stood against the family to prove Gauri as her daughter but they forgot it so soon
Unfaithful ..But they feel they owe to Somya for the way she had turned that 5 yr old into..She is arrogant n does not have any values..This is what they call a good bringing up..

And our remarkable SomRaj..I wont care even if they love each as its damn possible in 6 yrs..

The only beautiful thing in this show is Yuvan n Golu.. I will watch for them years

And Suhani please move on..No one in this world you pine for just cares for you..When your foolish husband can marry n girls if you disappear just for 2 days you have every right to marry n your son needs a father n please dont forgive your so called patidev..I dont want yuvan to even step into BH as its a haunted place..He better dont want to know that the person who he is crazy of is his father as Yuvraj at any point in his sickening life will let his girl to know of Suhani..And suhani never need to mother such a spoilt brat
Edited by AgnesFan - 8 years ago
yuvanissel thumbnail
I go with third option.. Both.. 
Reason pls read lovestruck1996 post.. I m lazy ryt nw😆
shadow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well both are responsible bt phr b yuvraj ka palda thoda bhari h... I agree k suhani ki galti thi bt at the time of delivery he should be with her, vo jis condition me thi us waqt ye sb bolna bilkul b thk ni tha k chali jao yahan se hamesha k liye, even he didn't think about his children ...by his words to suhani he gave a new chance to dadi to again play her games... And sbse badi galti his marriage with saumya.,jo k kahin se b justify ni kiya ja skta, agar ek akeli maa apne bache ko paal skti h to uske sath to puri family thi bt he always behave as dumbo in this case aur uski is galti k liye i'll go with 2nd optionEdited by shadow18 - 8 years ago
Blue_Mist thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Go with 2nd one..the reason is already very well stated in earlier comments..Yuvraj can't scold her like this when she's in such a state..yes she never heard you but that doesn't mean she intentionally did these..she is the same girl who stood with u in very bad phase..so comparatively yuvraj has more flaws..
Subha27 thumbnail
I go with option 2...as everyone said he cant behave with his wife in that way in such condition he can scold & explain her or make her realise her mistake in systematic way in correct time  how can he leave without listening to her or seeing her state once... where did his word gone which he gave to her that he will be with her at time of delivery...