Cvs how much drag ? now Iyer ran away from popats bathroom

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4608640

Important is Us viewers - a good track is being draaagged draaageed and draaaged
To death.

😑

CVs   its getting sickening AND NOW latest promo iyer has disappeared from popats
bathroom.
😑 😑 😑
So agreeing to your post 
It is almost one week since this track started still no male member know what the problem is 
And now with the promo its clear that they will drag this thing for two more episodes atleast
I am really pissed off with this track

Trust me Surbhijain & ( any others if interested in discussing) ...the day that episode when iyer overheard babitas talks on fone...it was such awesome episode filled with emotions ; fear of friends rejection ; comedy...i said This one is good. its deteriorated completely after the two sardars missed him in bar ...he escaped inside from thr it is Ultra Crap draaag.   

In that first episode he slid on lab floor dejected
Thn boss kindly let him go
Garden park ; road vehicle scene
Iyers dialigue " hum doosron ko pehchantey hai..par khudh ko nahin jaantey "
Mehtas words " agar ghar kee baat chaurahey pe laogey..tou ruswayi hogi hee na..!

Thenn the bar waiters words were too brilliant & touching

That one next episide too too good

Now geting hellish...
Originally posted by NeverBeDismayed

Trust me Surbhijain & ( any others if interested in discussing) ...the day that episode when iyer overheard babitas talks on fone...it was such awesome episode filled with emotions ; fear of friends rejection ; comedy...i said This one is good. its deteriorated completely after the two sardars missed him in bar ...he escaped inside from thr it is Ultra Crap draaag.   

In that first episode he slid on lab floor dejected
Thn boss kindly let him go
Garden park ; road vehicle scene
Iyers dialigue " hum doosron ko pehchantey hai..par khudh ko nahin jaantey "
Mehtas words " agar ghar kee baat chaurahey pe laogey..tou ruswayi hogi hee na..!

Thenn the bar waiters words were too brilliant & touching

That one next episide too too good

Now geting hellish...
Basically every track starts on a good note
But then this dragging kills the whole essence of track and then viewers starts loosing interest 
Earlier every track of this show was limited to 4 5 days maximum a week or two
But now the tracks are made for one month
Generally they have nothing only dragging
I think it was going good when GD friends got hold of him. I am tired of Mehta repeating the same thing over and over again. Now, even Iyyer is a dear friend to all of you and even he is drunk as hell but you guys didn't drink although you were yourselves so tensed about the whole situation. NObody drinks because a friend is in trouble.
Sometimes I wonder if these are real friends or not. For me Iyyer should have been taken to his home only. Babita would have been depressed about it but atleast she should know what's going with her own husband considering she is the only relative in the town.
Great...surbhijain..i see u into &tv also !

Its nice channel
but..iyer is alsooo Mahachyapter kaandeshwari..Despite being so drunk and senseless...he still has the capacity to withhold strrrongly the actual information. He is doing alll sorts of nonsense erratics but v cleverly conciously not blurting or puking out main pt and dat it is his own F*Ly mishap. V clever...!

but i mussst say...Iyer is looking damn dashing and handsome in dat coat and in this series...! πŸ˜‰
On the contrary, I actually found those scenes where GD wasis find Iyer and hide him very funny.  FOr the first time in many days(or maybe months) I actually laughed loud. Especially Jethalal was too funny. His 'Pachayat' to Daya and then 'choti daya' to Tapu.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Everything Jethalal did and say was funny. and he wasn't annoying despite Iyer being involved

Those one or two dialogues between him and Bhide are too good. They have such awesome chemistry.

Even when Iyer says 'I love you' to Popatlal and he thinks "ab yehi reh gaya tha bedroom mein sun ne ko " or something like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hiding Iyyer was the only good thing in the whole track but otherwise they are dragging it way too much.
agr iyyer ne sharaab pii li ..to uski is baat ko tarak and co kyu chupa rhe hain.. Ye baat smjh nhi aayi mujhe..agr koi saamne se problem share na krna chahe..to uske gle pdna kon si smjhdaari hai.