India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

TWINJ OS : WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA

.Ragini. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ragini.
.Ragini.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

Guess who's back? and the right answer is me! I know I've been AWOL for sometime now and what better way to make up for it other than this? 
Before you ask, yes i love white chocolate mocha like its evident from the title. Coffee is love i tell you LOL

WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA

The quantitative reaction is best described by...ugh think Kunj! What is it best described by? He continued walking with a frown on his face while he walked into his favourite coffee shop and stood behind a girl with flowing dark hair.

He had to get his coffee quickly or else he was going to be late for college again. This was a bad habit, he told himself. I shouldn't be so addicted to coffee, bebe ne toh kaha tha ki coffee ki wajah se growth stunt hoti hai. Oh well he knew one more cup wouldn't hurt. If only the girl in front of him would stop arguing.

"I ordered a white chocolate mocha, and this is a vanilla latte!" He heard her say.

"Sorry ma'am," The barista went back and started making her coffee fresh again. Without even realizing it Kunj scoffed and then immediately winced, waiting for her reaction.

She turned to face him and he saw her eyes flash with anger. "I'm sorry?"

He couldn't help but notice the sweet innocence in her eyes that was hiding amidst all the anger. "I'm sorry."

The barista comes back with her coffee and so she turns around and puts some money in his hand before taking her coffee. She turns around and her heel slips on the clean floor and so her coffee goes forward just like she does, but Kunj acts fast, ducking out of the way for the coffee but just in time to catch her before she landed on the hot coffee.

She quickly pushes his hands away from her and straightens herself up. "Tumhari wajah se meri coffee gir gayi,"

"Meri wajah se?" Kunj asks.

"Haa," She frowns. "If you weren't standing so closely behind me, I wouldn't have tripped."

"Actually you still would have tripped but you might've landed on the coffee instead," He gave her a smile that he noticed aggravated her even more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What did he think of himself? He was being so pompous and there was a part of her that hated seeing him smile at her like that, and there was part of her that wanted him to smile like that again and again.

She quickly fixed her clothes and stalked out of the coffee shop leaving that smile on his face and wondering if she'd see him again.

Little did she know that exactly 6 hours later--she would see him again.

She was waiting for the bus and that's when a car zoomed by, drenching her in disgusting mucky water from the street. "OYE! Agar gaadi chalani nahi aati toh chalte kyu ho?" she screamed after his car.

The car stopped and the driver opened the door slowly.

She didn't know why but a sudden fear grasped her. What did she do? What if he'd kidnap her or something? Slowly she evened her breathing but that all went in vain as she saw who stepped out of the car.

What was HE doing here? She didn't know why but her heart leapt at the prospect of seeing him again; despite everything he just did. He noticed her staring at him with her mouth open and furrowed his brow trying to remember where he had seen her, and then she could swear she saw the light bulb go off in his head when he smirked and walked towards her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why did you scream after me?" He asked, stopping in front of her.

"Umm--" She looks down at her now muddied clothes.

"Oh my god, I didn't even realize," He quickly takes out a handkerchief and is about to clean up her clothes when his hand stops. 

"That won't help," she frowns up at him.

"I noticed," He retorts back. He sighs and then gestures to his car. "I'll take you home,"

"Are you sure? Won't your car get dirty?" She makes a face looking at his pristine car.

"I've got towels in the back for this emergency," He smiles back.

She walks to his car and waits as he lays down the towels and gestures for her to sit down.

He sits down in the car and then sighs dramatically. Why was she affecting me like this? Maybe the whole encounter at the coffee shop changed things. I should apologize, that's what Bebe would've wanted me to do, if I called her about this. Kunj turns to her before starting the car. "I think we need to start fresh,"

"What do you mean?" she asks. Where did this new change in attitude come from? Ah who cares--I'm not complaining! She smiles encouragingly at him.

"Hi," He puts out his hand. "I'm Kunj. Kunj Sarna."

"Hi," she slowly puts her hand in his. "Twinkle,"

"That's a really pretty name," He tells her. 

"Thank you," She shakes her head at the weirdness of the situation while he starts driving.

"Had any more coffee incidents today?" He suppressed a smile.

"No--once a day is my quota," She grins back. "I'm really sorry about that by the way."

"What do you mean?" Kunj quickly glances at her.

"I really shouldn't have taken out my anger out on you," 

"You're right," Kunj agrees.

What did he just say? Did he just AGREE with me? Twinkle quickly glances at him. "What?"

"I said you're right. You shouldn't take out your anger on other people if it's about other things."

"Thank you Dr. Phil." Twinkle rolls her eyes and then bites her lip. She always let her sarcastic part of her brain take over the more rational side.

As they continue driving along the quiet road, Twinkle slips in little directions while they both talk about various subjects but then focusing on one of Kunj's favourite; studies. Turns out they were both studying at the same college, and might've crossed paths millions of times; but it was as if they were fated to meet today and more than once.

Finally Kunj stopped his car right outside her house and smiled. "There you go,"

"Thanks." Twinkle said, suddenly feeling a bit shy but now knowing why.

"No problem, it was my mistake." Kunj smiles slowly, looking back down at her clothes.

Suddenly the embarrassment came back to Twinkle, and so she just opened the door and was about to get out when Kunj slowly grabbed her hand.

"Ummm..."

Twinkle turned and looked at him. "Yeah?" There was a part of her that had this weird sense of hope and desire that maybe just maybe he'd tell her he was glad he did what he did so that they could meet again but then she knew she was getting ahead of herself--she hardly even knew him. Taking a deep breath, she waited for him to speak.

"I'm sorry for everything, and I hope you've forgiven me," 

There he had said it--hopefully she'd find it in her heart to say yes.

"I don't know about forgiveness. You might have to work a little harder for that," Twinkle smiled back.

He knew that meant she had forgiven him, but loved the way she tactfully had given him the answer that she'd like to meet again. "I definitely will. When should we meet again? Besides I think after this morning, I owe you another coffee, or more precisely; a white chocolate mocha."

This surprised her. She hadn't expected him to make an invitation so soon; then again she hadn't really expected herself to say something so open with him. That's when her friends' words hit her. You never know how but when you do meet that special person--it feels like you've been together forever.

"How about I give you my cell number and we can decide?" Twinkle offers.

They both happily exchange numbers and she reluctantly gets out of his car and starts walking as slow as her feet will take he towards the building. 

Ever step she took made him smile. Who knew thinking about quantitative reactions would land me in such a happy atmosphere? He smiled to himself watching as she slowly disappeared into the house after waving to him.

She shut the door behind her and sighed. I never thought that having an argument with Chinky land me in such a peculiar situation. Twinkle shook her head as she remembered the way she and Chinky had argued this morning over some petty issue. Yet here she was herself, completely smitten with the way she had met a new person this morning. A new person who she knew would grow to be really special for her; all thanks to a hot cup of White Chocolate Mocha.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by .Ragini. - 19 April 2016 at 10:46pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGtuyapal131Diy0SweetSauKomal1298vibha01dmgomgKewlDudeSanavi...SaRaN....swethalovely-GrilledCheese-17.sonal--Natasha--...Shakti...haillyitznimi003teddyyytikitDuumpsSnowflake0923Tranquility123kusharberryadventure_gurlperkiliciouszaara610.Khamosh.Sherni_Jerry

--Natasha-- IF-Dazzler
--Natasha--
--Natasha--

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
ReservedLOL
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Rags this OS is so cute
Really well written
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I still missed you (& someone else ROFL) but OMG YAY. Rests Embarrassed
-------------------------------

Yo I love Vanilla Lattes LOL Rags this was sooo cute and well written! I loved it haye, it was so adorable! I've been drinking too much coffee too lately hehe. I LOVED the Kunj thinking about what Bebe would say parts, it was perfection! Twinkle's sass, Kunj's sarcasm, both of them being as stubborn as the other, you portrayed it so well! This was amazing, I was laughing the entire time LOL UNTIL THE CAR SCENE. THEN I AWWW'ed like awww babies starting a khans relationship, I loved it!

Edited by teddyyy - 19 April 2016 at 11:07pm
17.sonal Goldie
17.sonal
17.sonal

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Res
arunacc Senior Member
arunacc
arunacc

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Sweet just like a White Choc Mocha!!
tikit IF-Rockerz
tikit
tikit

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Ragini a nice os. I love white chocolate mocha and so was this os. It was cute, sweet and amazingly written. The scene where kunj asks twinkle to sit in his car and her clothes were dirty reminded me of the scene where in the beginning of show kunj offered twinkle to sit in his car when her hair was oily. Hooe u continue writing such os's. Thanks for pm.
.Khamosh. IF-Stunnerz
.Khamosh.
.Khamosh.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:02am | IP Logged
This was so cute Embarrassed
Loved reading it

Go to top