Krishnadasi
Krishnadasi

obsessed by KD (Page 2)

.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum poojaHug
Even I'm damn obsessed with this show very muchLOL especially AaRa..Day Dreaming one of the hottest couple on tv right now..they are just magicalDay Dreaming even I can't wait for 10:30 everyday and those 2 days- sat and sun I just can't bear without serialCryCry

Anyways, have fun and great time with us..but take care of limit of no. Of posts you can make.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-

poojabhi Senior Member
poojabhi
poojabhi

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
what is that limit of no of post ? can u pls explain...and thnx all for your warm wc...
shravanfan IF-Dazzler
shravanfan
shravanfan

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojabhi

what is that limit of no of post ? can u pls explain...and thnx all for your warm wc...
as you are groupbie you can post just 20 post a day so.. be careful how you will use it. but after 200 post you can post as you like.
.Aniline. Senior Member
.Aniline.
.Aniline.

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Pooja- u r groupbie na so you can make only 20  posts everyday. Once you makes 200 posts, you will be a senior member and then you can make unlimited posts.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Krishnadasi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index