obsessed by KD

poojabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello all,

I have started watching KD from the epi when Aarya light the candle n later both leave their studies and come back to Krishnavati. This is my 1st serial of Sana & Shravan..and got attracted to the amazing onscreen chemistry they share..Now I feel I have been obsessed by KD and cant wait till 10.30 pm..Day by day the story is getting very interesting and started to love all the actors cause they portray the characters very well..especially Kumu & PVR..few days bk when I read abt Aaryan's fake love I felt ohh no..but when read all yr comments & POV felt their love shd not be so soon..one more hate track..and love blooming again..

Yesterday I watched all Aara scenes from 1st epi and realized ki aaryan had already fallen for aaru when he met her in college...all their college scenes..especially jab aaru arya ki naani bani, n later coffee shop where aaru eats fruits gifted by aaryan..then debate competition..how desperate aaryan will be waiting to c her..anyone can realize the love in his eyes for aaru very well..he started hating her when Pavitra poisoned his mind that Tulsi has spoilt their family life (and it is not true). In recent episodes also never felt ki aaryan pyaar ka natak kar raha hai badla ke liye...he may tell that his love is fake as he wants to save Tulsi from villagers and punishment..

Ohh ghosh this is my 1st POV and such a long one...hope u all will bear with me...BTW I am pooja...from blore...I like the way u all chat here...will  u all accept me as yr frnd...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am also very much obsessed with show. well i feel like i am reading a book rather than watching serial for its fast pace. and that feel of excitement while turning the pages of a book good is there after every episode. its very well directed. About the spoiler i don't believe it and will not believe it until TOI post something about it. yeah i college days only we saw aryan had already fallen for aru. the way he was staring at aru in that debate competation and even disguised himself as women... the search for her when she left and leaving everything because she was not there was few symptoms of love from Aryan's side.
poojabhi thumbnail
yeah i too feel like i am reading novel...novel haat mein hai to would have completed it by now...any idea do v have english novel on this...i heard tamil is there but searching for english one..
soniadutta thumbnail
Welcum to forum dear
I watched serial from very first and really loved the concept 
AaRa chemistry is the another reason for me to hooked with this show and all the actors are fantastic 
here .
Yeah Aryan love  won't luk as fake ,his concerned about Aradhya is totally genuine and even though the spoilers will be true the reson obvious to be sumthing to save Aradhya from all humiliation 
Edited by soniadutta - 8 years ago
manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too i love this show is my new adiction 😆 both are in love ( true love) so i think Aryan will lie with some reason 😭
manikarnika78 thumbnail
Nd u guys know it's going very fast, totally different wat dey showed in tamil, in dat version aradhya died and baby switch secret revealed in last episode wen tulsi died, Kumudini asked aryan to do rituals, means neither aradhya nor tulsi knew dat secret,its climax was worst like hell,hope dey change everything in hindi
poojabhi thumbnail
i read that the lead was quitting the show in tamil version so instead of replacing the actors they ended it abruptly...hope same doesnt happen here..and what is actual climax of tamil novel..has anyone read it..pls do share it
pranati16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He he I cn totally undrstnd ur addiction.. In the same boat here ðŸ˜‰
College time ws more of attraction than luv I felt .. Wr he felt like knowing her more , wanted to bring a smile to her face .. Luv happened along the way .. N what a beautiful luv story it's goin to b ! I hope they dnt drag the Poorva track nor the heartbrk track (if that's goin to happen)

Aara chemistry is one of the best I've seen in recent times.. They set the screen on fire .. Even when aaru runs frm injection n when Aryan is laughing at her .. They r a treat to watch ðŸ˜³
.Aniline. thumbnail
Welcome to the forum pooja🤗
Even I'm damn obsessed with this show very much😆 especially AaRa.. one of the hottest couple on tv right now..they are just magical even I can't wait for 10:30 everyday and those 2 days- sat and sun I just can't bear without serial😭😭

Anyways, have fun and great time with us..but take care of limit of no. Of posts you can make.
poojabhi thumbnail
what is that limit of no of post ? can u pls explain...and thnx all for your warm wc...