India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Stupid characters

dimple_usa Senior Member
dimple_usa
dimple_usa

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
A lot was expected out of this show when it started, the lead pair were supposed to be ShivYa (shivam, riya), but unfortunately it turned out as Sarla and Shanti to be the leads. Riya was to be shown as independent and confident girl but turned out to be the most dumbest girl example you can ever think of. First, she is shown to be running behind a giy trying to woo him and didn't know till end who she was actually marrying. Which marriage ever happens without invitation cards and people not mentioning the groom's name. Once she came home, she knows about Shanti's plan to drive her out but never talks about it with Shivam. She has taken the most dumbest and stupid decisions you can ever think of. How could she not share information with her own husband during priti's runaway episode, telling bunty about family matters is ok, but how could she not share info with shivam. Moreover no marriage ever consumes without the bride showing her face, all rituals were done with the veil on face, so can someone tell me how Nimmi will have her marriage pics? How could the family not recognise her voice when she was crying, none parents could identify between two daughters. Bidai was done without Riya, so noone was concerned about her or Nimmi. The characters in this show have changed drastically, what u expect is not gonna happen and what u don't expect happens all time.
Rani is not much educated but she is shown to be more courageous and confident compared to Riya from whom u expect some common sense.
Priti is like her mom who seemed very timid and naive in beginning but are full of hatred. Who could ever expect a simple girl like priti to ever take a drastic step of going out of the house on her marriage day without even thinking about the family reputation. She thinks peons are low class people and deserve no respect. Kusiya was receiving all sympathy in beginning, but the CV's have butchered her character in such a way that u want her to get tortured. She is full of hatred towards Riya even though her daughter is at fault. All she wanted was to get rid of responsibility of marrying daughters, it does not matter whether the guy is good or bad, if he is rich, it means he is good.
Shivam is just like his dad, will be giving special appearances and still have no clue of what is happening around, Pari never actually had a proper marriage, just by exchanging garlands she became wife, really!
Sarla has two goons on her side whole time who keep enacting roles she wants them to perform, but noone ever catches them. Moreover those goons seem to get eveything so easily be it getting a clinic to enact a doctor, or a kidnapper. They never threaten Sarla to expose her lies, wow!
Ashok was missing from the entire marriage kaand, how come Raghav didn't notice that?
Raghav never ever queationed how Pari was married off without his knowledge.
Where is that lady whom Sharmilu had kidnapped and locked in a room.

Lastly I just want to question the CV's that why is that Pari shown to be enjoying luxurious life while Nimmi had to be paired with her ex- lover Vyom.
Also, it seems Priti has bad luck as all the guys who came in her life are Tharki. Mohit was bad, Vyom was having affair with Pari and now Nandu is that creep who kept lusting for her love and succeeded in marrying her.
Frankly this show is on its downfall since the entire story is so tangled up that the CV's are having difficult time to scoop it up.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedasapna.kradharajeshsana21JumpingVioletsmannatrajakhanmuktha_cuteanjsNaazu695-Arnisha-_Meena_

mannatrajakhan Goldie
mannatrajakhan
mannatrajakhan

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Good post...Clap
yknikki Senior Member
yknikki
yknikki

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
awesome post @dimple_usa
you summarised everything Clap

i dont like ekta that much becuse of her acting but i love karam  rajpal

He acts really well even in yestersday's episode his expressions & the way he stopped after saying mai iska...to his boss(when boss was scolding riya )  then continued...just loved him 

I dont know why he chose this show, his talent is being wasted for this crap show
where all other side characters love story is given importance but not the lead's love storyConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsNaazu695

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
perfect post dear
sana21 Groupbie
sana21
sana21

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I want to give a 10000 likes to this post. I have recently started watching the show and that too just old episodes.But when I caught on the new episodes, I grew so annoyed. This show is so damn irritating. And who are the lead characters by the way, Shivam and Riya or Sarla Shanti. I used to find Sarla Shanti funny. But the CVs have literally made stretched it so far, that those characters have lost all their charm and fun.

I am tired, really tired of Sarla Shanti. Its not amusing nor interesting, just plain boring. I have to find a new show to watch I guess,coz this show has become real toxic right now
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Priti was always a dimwit, Nimmi acted without forethought, though this time she got caught in the web of Priti and Riya's stupidity. Why did Riya even think she could stop Priti on her own? 
Riya's education don't say much about her choices. She got Amit the agency and ended up paying the loss. At times she's dumber than her uneducated mil and sils.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
sarla always looks blank as if whats her next dialog. riya can't emote properly..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top